[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do these two stay sane? They've been up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 236666.png (558 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
236666.png
558 KB, 1024x576
How the fuck do these two stay sane? They've been up in this tower for like 15 years now with no thing to do. You can only play limbo for so long.
>>
>>143176663
>They've been up in this tower for like 15 years
Can't be worse than being stuck on /a/.
How are we staying sane?
>>
Card games.
>>
>>143176663
Probably have Wi-Fi
>>
They just fuck, eat, and entertain the occasional visitor (more fucking/raping).
>>
>implying he's not fucking the cat everyday
>>
>>143176663
I'll clue you in: lots and lots of butt sex.
>>
How did Yayirobe manage to get up there again?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-22-37-59.png (678 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-22-37-59.png
678 KB, 1280x720
>>143178431
brotien
>>
On the plus side, limbo made Yajirobe fucking ripped. >>143178504
>>
>>143178130
Literally pounding that pussy.
>>
>>143178431
He has a car
>>
>>143178431

IIRC, Goku in DB already struggled pretty hard trying to climb it, but even though the guy's a known slacker, that piece of shit climbed the whole thing like it wasn't nothing with fucking Goku on his back to top it all off.

It just makes you think how on earth he even got that strong early on. Yeah, you could say he survived against the wild and got strong from that, plus learning how to use a katana against monsters, but he had no one teaching him the ways of a freaking samurai nor sword techniques or whatever nor did they really explain his actual origins so the guy's a complete mystery asides from what he blatantly is.

Despite his personality, you could tell he probably had more to him. Might have been a dropped idea or concept that they might have thought to make of him, but never did.

It's unlikely as fuck now, but it'd be interesting at least to know more about this guy in Super.

The bigger mystery is knowing what's keeping him from leaving the tower altogether, unless it was already explained and I forgot. Is he actually under training or was he in some sort of debt? Did he just find home in Korin's tower?
>>
>>143176821
>Card Games on Limbo
>>
>>143178431
Yajirobe was strong in DB, he was at least as strong as Goku in the King Piccolo saga.

His databook power level is also higher than Roshi.
>>
>>143180931
My sides.
>>
>>143178431

Yajirobe had a very high level for a human without special training (He matches Goku after the 22nd Budokai, and is described by him as the toughest person he ever met, so he was physically stronger than Roshi and Tenshinhan at that point).

His main issue is just that he was incredibly lazy. Although he went on to train with the others with Karin and Kami, he slacked off and didn't seem to get much out of them, not even learning any techniques.
>>
>>143184490
He had a lot of potential. If he wasn't so lazy he could've easily become the strongest human.
>>
>>143184622
Golden Yajirobe when?
>>
>>143184962
No, we need God Tenshinhan first.

>In certain parts of Asia, beings with a third eye on their forehead are thought to be godlike and are said to possess the power of true seeing. It seems that Tenshinhan, who was raised by the evil Tsuru-Sen'nin [Crane Hermit], lost the ability to use the myriad powers of his third eye for good purposes.
(From an old Toriyama interview)

He just needs to unlock his third eye powers then instant access to god ki!
>>
>>143185352
He's too old to become useful again. Isn't he in his 50s?
I wouldn't be surprised if his baldness wasn't natural by now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.