[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about anime girls with moles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tamako.jpg (127 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
tamako.jpg
127 KB, 1440x810
What do you think about anime girls with moles?
>>
Do the japanese really get moles? I thought it was a racial genetic thing like stinky armpits and good taste.
>>
>>143176202
That looks pitch black and huge.
Has she seen a physician? This could be skin cancer.
>>
>>143176202
cute
>>
I don't understand. You can get that shit removed by a dermatologist.
>>
>>143176451
They call it a beauty-mark for a reason, man.
>>
>>143176482
Sometimes it looks pretty cute.
>>
Molesome
>>
>>143176451
Oh shit serious? Might have to look into that. This giant ass motherfucker is a total bitch when trying to shave armpits.
>>
I'm literally going to marry Tamako
>>
>>143176451
Enjoy your spread cancer.
>>
File: kaori.jpg (42 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
kaori.jpg
42 KB, 1024x569
Most of KyoAni girls have beauty marks if i remember correctly
>>
>Tamako After Story
>Tamako dies of cancer due to her untreated malign mole and Mochizu has to take care of their son all alone, that is until he falls in love with Anko, more like Manko since she reminds him of Tamako.
>>
>>143176482
That was back when it provided a distraction from the rotting teeth and lice-ridden hair.
>>
>>143176202
It's a waste of ink
>>
>>143176618
I mean it's not going to feel good when they scalpel it out but yeah that's a pretty common procedure.
>>
>>143176811
So it's still applicable to the japanese.
>>
>>143176670
t. Medical advice from anon
>>
>>143176932
>t.
Fuck off.
>>
>>143176789
This except Tamako doesn't die, Mochi just leaves her for Anko and Tamako kills herself after losing custody.
>>
love'em
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.