[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots and androids sure are scary.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: scary_robutt.gif (1 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
scary_robutt.gif
1 MB, 500x278
Robots and androids sure are scary.
>>
Not Mira.
>>
>>143174429
Why was this show so shit?
>>
>>143174429
Only if they take our jobs.
>>
File: sammy_evil.png (144 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
sammy_evil.png
144 KB, 450x253
>>143174429
The scariest.
>>
>>143174429
Not if you plug them properly

>>143175458
It was a nice show with 90s feeling. Too short, but aside of that was perfect
>>
>>143175458
The main idea Dimension W was a stupid idea. In physics Dimension W or the W axis is a fourth spatial dimension meaning something far beyond our understanding and being able to simply generate energy from this new level of space is not only game changing to science itself but the way in which you would get that energy would be more advanced than any alien technology in science fiction because the fourth spatial dimension is in the realm of super physics there are laws there that we cannot ever hope to understand so a human being finding out how to use it to produce energy is the biggest load of horseshit ever.
>>
I'm gonna make cute robot girls in Stellaris and I don't care what the Vorlons say. Come at me you shits.
>>
>>143175792
The "using alternate dimensions to generate energy" concept has been done before in Asimov's "The Gods Themselves." It's not a bad concept.

The show/manga just did a terrible fucking job of it.
>>
>>143176755
No kidding. After some point, it became literal technomagic.
>>
>>143175458
author is a known retard
not the first time he fucks up a good premise and setting with utterly fucking RETARDED final
>>
>>143176755
But anon the W axis isnt an alternate dimension its an entirely alien realm of existence that our brains will never understand in probably billions of years of evolution due to our universe being only 3D. Siphoning energy from the 4D is more advanced from all alien technology shown in most fiction as it takes an understanding of super physics to even do that in the first place.

To really understand the 4D better, A 4D being would see you like how we see a drawing on a piece of paper only all of us including our insides and outsides would be visible to them AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME, they could do impossible things like move our organs out of our bodies without touching our skin and also moving any distance in our spatial dimension instantly after alll 3D to a 4D being is like a paper to a 3D being.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.