[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chad Thundercock losing to a literal who fatso What a shame,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: whateven.png (188 KB, 728x570) Image search: [Google]
whateven.png
188 KB, 728x570
>Chad Thundercock losing to a literal who fatso

What a shame, this is the peak of unrealism.
>>
>>143166397
It's almost as if this is a work of fiction, animated by some Japanese guy for Japanese literal who fatsos.
>>
>>143166397
Oh hey, it's this manga. I need to catch up. I remember putting it on hold when the fake showed up cause I felt NTR'd as fuck
>>
>>143166422
>>143166466
Fat Fake is actually a girl.
>>
File: 1461618763279.jpg (52 KB, 540x581) Image search: [Google]
1461618763279.jpg
52 KB, 540x581
>MC can't get a girl
>decides to become a fit Ubermensch with top grades
>main girl still sticks to the BECAUSE HE'S NICE bullshit
>alpha as fuck MC literally loses to his past fatass beta self

Fuck trying to git gud, just be a NICE GUY.
>>
>>143166397
Glad I dropped this awhile back. Does anyone one know a similar series where an ugly/fat MC comes back /fit/ and handsome? Preferably one that doesn't act like the beta MC of this series and loses to a fat crossdressing dyke.
>>
>>143166397
He's losing to the childhood memory of himself?
>>
>this manga
The author is just trying to bait people into reading this now with all the trash development isn't he?
>>
>>143166397
>this is the peak of unrealism.
Of course it is, anon. We come here to escape reality.
>>
>>143167655
>author has no writing skills for shit and can't be bothered make a good story but he wants this to be the next Nisekoi
How dare he?
>>
>>143167208
He's not even fit
Hell the fucking beta fag from World's End Harem who suffered from Multiple Sclerosis has more muscle definition than this faggot.
Literally only aesthetically /fit/
>>
>>143166397
I don't like implications this chapter had for Master.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 310x156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 310x156
>>143170027
>Master

Bad omen not allowed. She's going to win. End of discussion.
>>
>>143170027
>Master was the Adagaki who called him piggy.
>In present time she was trying to hook them up for atonement.
Sad thing is that while Adagaki has stayed the same, Masamune hasn't(though his core personality is the same).
>>
>>143170027
At least the trap will get together with No-pan.
>>
Manga better end with bitch tits fat.
It's the only way she can be truly redeemed for me.
Also if Masamune calls her 'piggy' and she likes it
>>
>>143166613
you are joking, right? because that would be retarded.
>>
>>143170749
Nope.
>>
>>143166397
More like Chad Thundercuck amirite?
>>
>>143170783
well, time to drop i guess.
>>
>>143167208
Actually you missed a couple points there

>MC becomes fit Ubermensch
>literally drowning in pussy from every direction
>refuses to pay any attention to it because one time a girl made fun of him when he was a kid

The MC is actually a hyper-cuck beta nu-male disguised as a Chad.
>>
File: kazuyasmile.gif (4 MB, 409x295) Image search: [Google]
kazuyasmile.gif
4 MB, 409x295
>>143166397
>some fat fuck crossdressing as a man wins the girl

What is that fatso's role anyway? Make NTR cucks happy?
>>
>>143170963
Maybe model chick would be in the running if she admitted she was chubby friend from his youth.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.