[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katanagatari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Katanagatari.jpg (25 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
Katanagatari.jpg
25 KB, 450x253
Did you think this guy had a happy ending ?
>>
obviously not you idiot
>>
>>143162240
>winning best girl
Of course.
>>
Yes. That's the whole point of the finale.
>>
He's dumb enough so as long as people don't drag him into bullshit, ignorance is bliss.
>>
>designs swords that can change the world
>the strongest one breaks all of them and fucks off some where drawing maps
>japan is doomed forever
fool proof plan
>>
>>143162240

I really thought he was going to drop dead with all those bullet wounds he had after delivering that final Cheerio. Glad to see he's on another adventure and immediately got a new well deserved semen demon.
>>
>became the strongest
>got best girl
I cannot think of a better way for a man to end up in an anime.
>>
>>143162698
>best girl
>used goods
>extremely used goods
Are you daft?
>>
>>143162990
I thought it would be really badass and fitting for this type of story if he died in the end, completing the process of "breaking all the swords" but I guess this is Nisio Isin we're talking about.

I guess he's broken inside at least.
>>
>>143163109
Better than an autistic, illiterate, midget lmao
>>
File: 097.jpg (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
097.jpg
21 KB, 800x600
>>143163172
This game did it first

>>143163183
>lmao
You're a faggot. And no, the imouto was best girl followed by tundra loli.
>>
>>143163232
>imouto
huh?
>>
File: Tsuruga_Meisai.jpg (567 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tsuruga_Meisai.jpg
567 KB, 1280x720
>>143163232

Not so fast.
>>
File: Zanki_Kiguchi.jpg (14 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
Zanki_Kiguchi.jpg
14 KB, 200x275
>>143163320
Not even close.
>>
File: Nanami Yasuri.png (332 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
Nanami Yasuri.png
332 KB, 800x467
>>143163285
Or was it the onee? Its been too long.

>>143163320
Close 3rd, but definitely better than >>143163364
>>
>>143162240
>waifu gets CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>imouto is kill
>waifu is kill
>waifu's murderer keeps following you around
I don't think so.
>>
>>143163405
>waifu is kill
Honestly if he treated her wound instead of letting her talk for 30minutes and bleed out, she would have lived.
>>
>>143163427
this is shogunate japan we talking about a wound like that I assume would be untreatable especially if the bullets hit any of the vital organs
>>
>>143163183
Autistic, illiterate, midget voiced by Yukari Tamura, thank you very much.
>>
>>143163494
>shogunate japan
>supernatural abilities
>MC survives 10+ bullet wounds

This show isn't consistent enough to defend it with logic.
>>
>>143162240

Yes.

Because he could walk away.

The entire point of Katanagatari is about adapting; Every character that could adapt survived and thrived, while every character that would, could or did not died.

Shichika took up a new dream when his dream was shattered. Hitei had already given up on hers when Shichika approached the castle.

The whole plot was about people who lose, and how they handled their loss. The happiest endings were never the ones they wanted, but the ones they had at hand.
>>
>>143163427

Enmonzaimon literally gutshot her. If she didn't bleed to death shortly, it would have gone septic and she would have died 3 days later of gangrene.

He literally says in the scene that he shot for a mortal wound, but not to kill so they could have time and privacy for her final moments.

>>143163954

The MC literally parries swords with his hands, His companion says time and again how frail she is (and there are more than enough instances where she demonstrates it).

She doesn't have any supernatural powers, so she's as fragile as a young woman... She gets shot twice in the torso and quite naturally dies shortly after.
>>
>>143164051
>let me rationalize bullshit with more bullshit
The show does a good job at suspending disbelief but arbitrary supernatural abilities of special snowflakes aren't impressive justifications since they amount to plot convenience/plot armour.
>>
>>143163983
Very nicely worded. posts like this makes me glad I come to 4chan sometimes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.