[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Did I Just Watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
What Did I Just Watch?
>>
Watamote S2.
>>
I don't know.
I saw a miko posing in the OP with an open back dress.
Then I stopped paying attention except for when I saw that again.
>>
Terrible ending. Machi has mental breakdown and now she will never live the village and will probably never make any decisions for herself. She'll probably fall in love with the bear too.
>>
Extreme coping mechanism, she went back to the time when she couldn't feel pain just innocent amazement, she's back to being a 5 year old child and will forever live in this mental state.
>>
File: 1465762863394.jpg (377 KB, 1134x1209) Image search: [Google]
1465762863394.jpg
377 KB, 1134x1209
>>143161453
>>143161640
Amazing projection there. How about she brings about a new era of prosperity as village Miko after learning from her mistake? How about she becomes the best lumberjack to ever exist in Tohoku and revolutionise the wood and paper industry with Miko magic? Sounds about as likely to me.
>>
Wasnt there a story about how the screen writer changed the story to amplify the creepiness of the manga.
>>
>>143161660
She will achive all that and everyone around will be happy and praise her, but we all know that it is just a carcass with a dead Machi inside.
>>
read the manga so you don't get the bad ending.
>>
>>143161871
What happen in the manga?
>>
>>143161801
How do we all know that? Because Machi failed at one dream she had at 14, she is a now a carcass devoid of dreams? If that's not delusion, I don't know what it is.
>>
>>143161130

Kumamiko - best psychological horror anime of the season

Mayoiga - best comedy of the season

This spring-16 has been a weird season.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.