[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kuromukuro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kuromukuro.jpg (177 KB, 800x737) Image search: [Google]
kuromukuro.jpg
177 KB, 800x737
Why is Kuromukuro the best show of the season, and why aren't you watching it?
>>
I'm at episode 2 and mech designs are awful.
>>
School setting
>>
Really isn't, though.

Flat characters, ugly character design, VERY cliche'd plot which gets more retarded as it goes, ugly CG mecha, fillers everywhere, fluctuating animation quality...

So far it's a 4/10.
>>
>>143161733
Also the fact that 7 of those alien robots landed on Earth and wreak havoc upon major cities, 1 of those in Japan. The MCs defeat that one, and the whole cast (including the UN) proceeds to ignore the other 6.

Sasuga Nippon.
>>
Most ok show of the season.
>>
>>143160726
Lack of tits
>>
It absolute crap.
Generic mecha seen a hundred million fucking times.
Character design is an eyesore
Whatever story, whatever direction
Anniversary show my fucking ass PA Work, fuck off.
>>
>[gg]_Kuromukuro_-_11_[1083C6B1].mkv
>>
>>143160726
Why are you so insecure about (and so incapable of justifying) your opinions that you have no other recourse than to lamely state them as if they were facts?
>>
>>143160726
I'm waiting for it to be done airing,as i do with all plot driven anime.
>>
Not enough loli.
>>
>>143161556
I also hate school setting, but the story doesn't revolve around the school.

It's one of these shows that are in school just because japs are obsessed with schoolgirls
>>
>>143165847
The loli is really top-tier though.
>>
Decent cast but it hasn't gone anywhere yet, hopefully were done with melodrama.
>>
File: sds.png (30 KB, 116x128) Image search: [Google]
sds.png
30 KB, 116x128
>>143167348
>P.A. series
>Never done with melodrama
I think it's better to admit early that even the series finale is probably going to revolve around some melodrama.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
they look so soft, i want koharu
>>
It's hard to explain in words, but the scene where in the pool one of the girls rubs the back of the samurai and is clearly anticipating and wet is enough to make me diamonds.

Doujins never.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.