[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on episode 18 of season 2, loving this show. Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I'm on episode 18 of season 2, loving this show. Why is it not discussed more here?

My power rankings from what I've seen:

Rock paper scissors>E-card>Chinchirorin>Bridge crossing>Pachinko>Raffle
>>
There's nothing to discuss about a masterpiece.
>>
>>143158641
Because you didn't lurk enough and/or too slowpoke and missed all the discussions.
>>
File: kaiji_lick_bowl.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kaiji_lick_bowl.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
it gets brought up from time to time.
>>143158081
It was discussed in great detail when it aired.
>>
>>143158641
You got it wrong buddy. E-card is easily the best arc.
>>
>>143158641
Make sure to continue through the manga, the suffering continues.
>>
>>143158641
Rock Paper Scissors first?

KYS pls
>>
where is gogem?
>>
e card is literally restricted rps
>>
>>143158641
>Why is it not discussed more here?
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
The pachinko shit lasted for way too long. They dragged that out for 5 episodes when it was about to end.
>>
>>143158641
Restricted RPS > E-card > Chinchirorin > Pachinko > Raffle > Derby
While the derby is easily the worst since you know he's going to make it out fine because of plot armor, the pachinko really bored me because of just waiting for it to get to that third plate. I didn't even think he'd win desu, since I knew there was a continuation to the manga.
>>
>>143158641

It's not as popular because it's a gambling show about harsh realities. Kaiji is probably boring to younger viewers who don't understand the gravity of his situation.
>>
>>143161509
But the end was so satisfying
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.