[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit in anime that took you forever to notice >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: eoe.png (531 KB, 858x476) Image search: [Google]
eoe.png
531 KB, 858x476
ITT: Shit in anime that took you forever to notice

>it's half Rei half Kaworu
>>
File: Death Note 37 (11).png (810 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Death Note 37 (11).png
810 KB, 1024x576
It's weird.
I never really noticed it but now that you told me I feel like I knew it all along. Like a Deja-vu kind of feeling just different.
Does that mean I'm autistic?

After rewatching Death Note I noticed that Light is actually walking past his former self before he dies.
I don't know how I was retarded enough to not get this the first time watching.
>>
>>143145564
>it's half Rei half Kaworu
That's not even what Kaworu's hair looks like.

>>143145870
>After rewatching Death Note I noticed that Light is actually walking past his former self before he dies.
This thread is full of retards.
>>
>>143146164
You're in this thread too

Wait, FUCK.
>>
>>143145564
What's that in the water in front of her head?
>>
File: Smug Karl.png (41 KB, 366x384) Image search: [Google]
Smug Karl.png
41 KB, 366x384
>>143145564
>half Kaworu
No it isn't.
>>
File: sad hatako crying.png (382 KB, 983x812) Image search: [Google]
sad hatako crying.png
382 KB, 983x812
>>143145870
>the music that plays here
>>
>>143145564
pretty sure i noticed it was shit immediately.
>>
>>143145564
I don't think that's Kaworu. Hair and the shape of the eyes don't match
>>
>>143149012
Look at the lips of the left half.

>>143145870
It's a pretty nice detail.
>>
>>143145564
>>143145870
Holy shit
>>
Lilith got split in two, you stupid.
>>
>>143145564
Oh my would you look at that !
>>
>>143149012
One side has a nose, though.
>>
Not forever but it took me a rewatch to notice it.
The movies that Watashi makes in the Misogi film club are based in the episodes that come after.
>>
I knew about ZA WARUDO from Jojo for years but never got round to watching the anime, I was surprised when I found it that its Engrish.
>>
the MC of dangerous academy (setou hakai gakuen dangerousu) was originally female
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.