[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite DogaKobo show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: f.jpg (70 KB, 1280x501) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
70 KB, 1280x501
What's your favorite DogaKobo show?
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (90 KB, 725x717) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.jpg
90 KB, 725x717
>>143142883
Any answer other than Yuru Yuri is wrong expect for maybe Love Lab.
>>
File: 1456348894666.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1456348894666.webm
2 MB, 800x450
Out of the five anime shows that I've watched made by them (Yuru Yuri season 1 and 2, Engaged to the Unidentified, Himouto Umaru-chan, Luck and Logic), I'd say Engaged.
I've liked all of them except Luck and Logic, which I quickly lost interest in, despite having some nice animation.
Gotta try out their other titles.

Still like Luck and Logic for this scene though.
>>
Anything that's not hetshit.
>>
File: 412397861.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
412397861.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Plastic Memories
>>
File: fuma.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuma.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
Hard, I really really liked Donten ni Warau that was a really good story.

YY and GJ BU is Class A comfy.
Nozaki-kun is pretty hilarious.
Sasha Sanyou is really great too making Dogakobo going back to original Dogakobo.

I can't decide.
>>
Nozaki, YYR and Sansha Sanyou are my favourites by far.
>>
Stand Alone Complex
>>
>>143143828
This, although I might like Mikakunin more than SS.

I also liked Umaru as a show but not the forced shitposting around it. Where they really dropped the ball lately was Plastic Memories and Luck and Logic.
>>
File: 1374212952034.gif (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1374212952034.gif
2 MB, 720x405
YRYR and Love Lab are their gold standard. Mikakunin comes close and I liked GJ-bu as well despite it not being as impressive as the other three.

Unfortunately they've not been very consistent after Mikakunin, though Sansha Sanyou has been a pretty nice return to form after a lot of shaky productions.

>>143145130
>I also liked Umaru as a show but not the forced shitposting around it.
Crossboarders really killed that show for me, and they're still around doing their obnoxious threads. I also felt like it was among the weakest of anything Masahiko Ohta has delivered working at Dogakobo, so it was really disappointing in that regard after how well he did with YRYR and Love Lab.

However, that might have been more the studio biting off way more they could chew in recent years and not really being in good shape to deliver what I expect with that director at the helm.
>>
Well, I like all their Moe SoL plotless show. I can enjoy them all.
But, If I want more serious shit I go watch IG, Madhouse/Mappa, & Bones shows.

Like a Yin Yang, I must balance my watching list.
>>
1. Love Lab
2. Nozaki-kun
3. Umaru
>>
>>143142883
>>
I've found most of their shows to be mediocre or worse except Nozaki.
>>
I loved Mikakunin
The rest are varying degrees of good, but Mikakunin is my number one.
>>
Majestic Prince.
>>
Is that mahou shoujo Breetschlag thing ever going to get made or is the dream gone? After New Game they're going to make more Luck & Logic and some other mobage thing which I saw described as gender-swapper KanColle. Are they dying again after this brief SOL revival?
>>
File: 1377485097509.gif (3 MB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
1377485097509.gif
3 MB, 560x315
Top 3 would be Nozaki-kun, Love Lab, and Yuru Yuri, though I'm not sure on the order.
>>
>>143142883
Yuru Yuri of course.
Love Lab isn't bad but it's nowhere near as good and also it sucked hard after episode 8 or so.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.