[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the deal with this guy? Did they forget to make him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What was the deal with this guy? Did they forget to make him a character arc or what?
>>
>>143140438
I think he was there to show the dichotomy between Shinji, actual kid in the robot who actually hates it because it's horrible - and the kid, much like the average mech fan who fetishes war and killing machines because he doesn't know what it's really like.
>>
File: 1439094211099.png (259 KB, 835x1012) Image search: [Google]
1439094211099.png
259 KB, 835x1012
I'd fuck him in the ass.

Is that a character arc?
>>
>>143140498
this. He was supposed to be the in show thing to contrast shinji, but it either backfired or didn't work because people still don't understand why shinji "wasn't a pussy"
>>
>>143140438
anno didn't even know where he wanted to take the show. so he just put shit in there to cover his bases. this nigga is one of the results
>>
>>143140438
He's just a nerd and nerds are boring.
>>
>>143140556
Shinji was a beta fuck boy
>>
>>143140584
The only thing he did wrong was come back from Instrumentality.
>>
>>143140567
Aren't you an /a/non? What do you think of yourself?
>>
>>143140438
He wasn't interesting enough to have a character arc. Even fucking Kaoru got much development than him.
>>
File: Gai.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gai.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>143140541
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.