[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever watched a show that was so fucking bad that made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 56643.jpg (41 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
56643.jpg
41 KB, 225x350
Have you ever watched a show that was so fucking bad that made you consider abandoning anime?

I mean, Chuunibyou S1 was watchable, but S2 was the most unnecessary and repetitive piece of pandering shit I've ever seen. How could anyone conceive such a shit season? Do the people at Kyoani think before they start animating garbage like this?
>>
>>143137378
last kyoani I watched desu

the ending sucked
>>
OreGairu. it made me consider suicide to end my suffering.
>>
>>143137378
Ren was good, you just have shit taste.
>>
File: CA8_BDcase400.jpg (69 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
CA8_BDcase400.jpg
69 KB, 400x499
Even the great shitty ass lazy good anime like cross ange managed to be more enjoyable than Chuunibyou.
>>
>>143137570
>OreGairu
It's been on my backlog for a while, but people say so much shit about it that I don't if I should bother watching it, even if ironically.
>>
>>143137545
The ending was great. Rikka a cute. I watched it and I enjoyed it. Don't see what's people's problems with it.
>>
I only watch season 1 and it was good for what it was. What so bad about season 2?
>>
>>143137378
Chuu2 S2 was just a bad case of trying to continue something that already ended.
That being said, the cute chuuni antics remained and it was enjoyable solely for that.
>>
I'm good at dodging bullets (Chaos;Head got through somehow, though), so no.
>>
>>143137901
It garners shit because there is an endless waifuwar of three fronts and it's a LN adaptation so some shit on it by default.
It's not that bad.
>>
>>143138287
S1 ended ok, there was no need for a S2.
Also, S1 at least has mystery around Rikka's background story and why she acts like an autist, and the pacing and story development are better.
S2 is just a stream of random shit and full of Rikka's annoying gags that got old by the S1.

It's almost like they didn't even try to bring something new to the table (aside from the new girl who just there to flirt with Yuuta).
>>
ren was shit
yuri is shit
>>
>>143137378
>le S2 was bad meme

Fuck off with this stale shit.
>>
>>143137378
Steins Gate.
>>
Aldnoah.Zero's S2. Also KanColle.
>>
>>143139632
I would argue even the first season of AZ was irredeemable garbage. But the second was a shitshow the likes you only see every few years.
>>
>steins gate
>kancolle
these wen't even bad compared to a lot of other shows. you guys need to watch more anime.

as for me, worst show I ever saw was guilty crown. that was awful
>>
>>143137901
The reason it gets shit here is because of the big tonal shift from S1 to S2. I still love it though. In fact I liked S2 more.

Just watch it and form your own opinion
>>
Utena
>>
File: 1466051970157.jpg (16 KB, 235x262) Image search: [Google]
1466051970157.jpg
16 KB, 235x262
>>143137378
No, because I'm not an autistic shitposter who makes a big deal out of everything. If I don't like something I just stop fucking watching it.

>>143137570
Please consider it again

>>143139463
You too
>>
>>143137378
"Chuuni S1 was good but S2 was the WORST ANIME EVER" is such a dumb meme. If you think S2 is that bad, there's no way you legitimately liked S1 in the first place, because there is no significant difference between them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.