[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freezing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: freezing-l0.jpg (22 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
freezing-l0.jpg
22 KB, 225x321
There should be more threads about this.

New chapter when? Also Satellizer best girl.
>>
shit taste in both mango and girls op
>>
She's a slut.
>>
>>143136018
No anon you have shit taste.
>>
>>143136220
Don't talk shit about Stella-chan.
>>
She's a whore
>>
>>143135937

>Used to read this
>Girl gets raped every other chapter
>Find out about the doujinshi
>Start reading them
>Nothing but rape

I stopped being interested in 2013. I'm not a sadist, I won't keep enduring abuse for the shits and giggles.
>>
Are the raws all translated?
>>
>>143136405
stop being in denial anon, your taste in manga is absolute piece of shit
>>
Where's that Freezing rage pasta pic when I need it?
>>
>>143136972
I dont know what made me stop reading, but I know it had nothing to do with women getting slapped around. I think I dropped it around when the brother got "redeemed" after all the mental toture he did to stella, dude should have been killed by the mc but at the very least beaten half to death.
>>
File: kazuya a useless piece of shit.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kazuya a useless piece of shit.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>143135937
>>143136972

This series isn't fun at all. Just uncomfortable.
>>
That moment when the S2 of the anime has more character development than the entire manga serie
>>
>>143135937
Did she got fucked already?
>>
>>143135937
Dropped this series in Alaska. Never looked back.
>>
What happened with the latest NTR?
>>
>>143135937
>Also Satellizer best girl.
Well duh.

Some of the other girls are pretty good, but it's kind of pathetic that the other girl in the love triangle is the worst girl in the series, bar-none.
>>
>>143135937
>Satellizer
>best anything
Elizabeth and Arnett are better and Cassandra's character is literally Stella only better..
>>
>>143138489
In the doujins she gets fucked/raped by the MC, his grandfather, her brother, random guy(s) and one of her love rivals.

In the actual series, she just gets molested by her brother. But still no actual fucking between her and the MC as of yet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.