[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/a/ suddenly hates pepper what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 14123751959817519.jpg (247 KB, 850x1301) Image search: [Google]
14123751959817519.jpg
247 KB, 850x1301
>/a/ suddenly hates pepper
what
>>
The anime or the retarded girl?
>>
>>143129090
12 years old my ass
>>
>>143129090
Only the retards. You'd have to be some kind of next level autismo to like a character less after they're given some depth.
>>
>>143129161
I'd like to enjoy Mumei's depths.
>>
>>143129161
Except if the "depth" is horribly bungled and the hints they gave to their backstory allowed for everyone to imagine something far better.
>>
>>143129161
Muh anii-sama isn't anything deep.
>>
>>143129090
Who?
>>
File: CldbDQnUgAAZZ-9.jpg (194 KB, 906x1496) Image search: [Google]
CldbDQnUgAAZZ-9.jpg
194 KB, 906x1496
>>143129090
Nothing to rock on about any more.
>>
>>143129090
these artists should stop enlarging the mumeis
>>
Nobody likes a fuck up. We still want to fuck her, is that not enough?
>>
>>143129090
I blame WIT for making her retarded
>>
it seems like a lot of the stupider fans didn't seem to understand that she was fucked in the head from the word go. they'd see her acting the way she does in a situation where it HAPPENS to be appropriate/cool/likeable, and then they'd see her acting THE EXACT SAME WAY but in a situation where her it becomes apparent that she's 12, and sort of simple, and damaged and brainwashed, and react like

>OMG MUMEI BECAME TERRIBLE ALL OF A SUDDEN!?!

no, you just apparently had no idea what you were looking at.
>>
>>143129090
>that mumei kabane rape doujin
It's weird how an H Artist actually made the story better
>>
>>143129090
I hated it on the very first episode.
>>
I actually like Mumei more when she acts like a child. I understand though that her original charm point was that she was mysterious badass zombie slayer, so the people who liked that naturally dislike recent events.

Still, the series is fucking bad and a desperate attempt from Wit to cash some of that edgelord titan cash, even Egoist doesn't help.
>>
>>143129090
I don't have Moomay but Biba is a retarded over the top villain. Habanero was fun, kinda ok before he was introduced now it's fucking shit.
>>
>>143129842
Wish it was longer
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.