[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
orange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: orange.png (2 MB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
orange.png
2 MB, 836x1200
Are you ready for a masterpiece?

https://youtu.be/RU2mPHp9Btk
>>
Is this jousei?
>>
File: Kobold.jpg (23 KB, 270x429) Image search: [Google]
Kobold.jpg
23 KB, 270x429
>>143121541
>orange
>SoL
People actually getting excited for a SoL anime?
>>
>>143121578
Demographic? Originally shoujo. Ended up as seinen.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 970x1200) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 970x1200
Also

JUST
U
S
T
>>
The story is proper shit. Faggot should've just killed himself.
>>
>>143121541
I'll probably end up watching it just because of hanakana but the story wasn't that great.
>>
More like "are you ready for the biggest NTR of summer"?

And the answer is yes.
>>
I actually enjoyed orange. The time travel was a bit wonky, but overall it was a nice story. I watched a bit of the live action movie on a plane ride, but didn't get to finish.
>>
damn toho key animation is looking like shit ugh
>>
Kakeru>Towa
>>
File: what's bait.jpg (40 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
what's bait.jpg
40 KB, 500x294
>>143123254
>>
File: qt.png (389 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
389 KB, 960x540
best girl?
>>
Translation of the PV:

There's no fragment of what was 15 years ago here.

I wrote this letter to 16 year old me in order to not have any lifelong regrets.

If, at that age, at that time, at that moment, if I had realized what was most important to me...

The me from the past, the me from 15 years ago, many joyful and happy things await you.

Please, notice that happiness, Please, don't let that happiness break.
>>
Looks like garbage wish fullfilment self insert shit to be honest.
>>
>>143125356
It's about suicide
>>
>>143121541
Probably not. I go into every season with absolute dogshit expectations. That way i'll never be disappointed, and it works most of the time. I'll probably have to push myself to watch the latest episodes but I'll try to fit it in amongst the 20 other anime I'll be watching next season.
>>
>>143126150
You should self insert into this anime then.
>>
>>143121541
>masterpiece
Even the manga wasn't that good though I liked it, don't get carried away.
>>
File: orange.jpg (120 KB, 1277x714) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
120 KB, 1277x714
>>
oh no, it's yet another "great backgrounds, mediocre story" movie made for normalfags. We've had enough of these already.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.