[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could one of you please explain to a normalfag (me) how you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Could one of you please explain to a normalfag (me) how you can waifu an anime character?

I understand that there are some that are genuinely unique and I understand liking those. But so many look incredibly similar and/or have a stock, bland personality.
>>
>>143118933

Sit in your room and do nothing but watch anime for 10 years straight, you will come to understand eventually.
>>
People can fall (or at least feel) in love with ideas. Most likely, when you were a kid, you fell in love with the thought of a "perfect girl" for you; is basically the same concept but with external ideas, in this case, anime characters.
It's pretty simple.
>>
>>143119518
This.

You want what you can't have.
>>
>>143118933
Same goes for people in real life. Personalities and physical traits don't vary that much. If anything they're more boring.
>>
Pick one you like and love her unconditionally. Fap to her pics often.
>>
File: 1425001689905.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
1425001689905.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>143118933
It's illegal in real life to date underage girls(not that they could even if they even tried) so they gotta take it to virtual reality
>>
File: HonorableSensei.jpg (90 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
HonorableSensei.jpg
90 KB, 600x861
>>143118933
Because 3D girls are pig disgusting and 2D girls are miracles OP
>>
File: 1465090763311.jpg (56 KB, 432x429) Image search: [Google]
1465090763311.jpg
56 KB, 432x429
>>143118933
better question: why do you care?
>>
File: 081.jpg (66 KB, 400x490) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
66 KB, 400x490
>>143118933
how about you explain to me why you would want to date some disgusting 3D pig instead of a glorious 2D waifu?
>>
>>143119768
Because OP is a filthy pleb and has not transcended to the glory of having a waifu.
>>
>>143119768

He must have no standards.
>>
>>143118933
its just a joke bro
>>
Only if you explain this celebrity worship shit you normalfags have going on, that gets way worse than people owning body pillows or figurines.
>>
>>143119705
I'm actually getting tired of the 3DPD drama bullshit.
How does one get into the 2D waifu game?
>>
>>143118933
It's not an active choice. You'll know when you've found her.
>>
>>143121077
watch 2D
>>
>>143121077
Some waifufags use their waifu as an escapism/hug pillow because they have had troubles with 3D women in their lives and 2D women is the only kind of comfort they can turn to. These are what you call hopeless individuals, the textbook definition of depressed suicidal NEET neckbeards. And some waifufags are just indifferent to 3DPD, have simply fallen in love with a 2D being, but see their waifu as a real person and improve themselves better for the sake of their loved one. These are the true upholders of waifuism, the genuine waifufags.

So you see, not all waifufags are 3DPD-hating self-delusional neckbeards.
>>
>>143122312
The genuine waifufags seem surprisingly alpha to be honest.
How do you know you've found your waifu? What if you really like a character for a variety of reasons, what makes her your waifu?
>>
>>143122826
>How do you know you've found your waifu?
You will know it anon.
>>
>>143122921
>You will know

It was the same with old /tv/ back in the days. I guess I did know at some point. She was there all along.
There is that one character I've always liked. Maybe she'll turn out to be the one.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.