[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuuki Yuuna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So I just finished this, and wanted to know how much this could be compared to Madoka in terms of the storyline, suffering and soundtrack among other things?
>>
>>143117620
Madoka isn't a complete garbage
YYY is just a pretentious garbage
>>
>>143117620
b8
>>143119539
First post worst post.
>>
>>143119539
I wouldn't say yyy was pretentious though. The ending was kinda thrown together but the anime was better than okay, at least. It didn't take itself too seriously beyond the arch plot, most of the small scenes were just girls having fun (which isnt very pretentious)
>>
>>143119539
This
>>
>>143119601
Madoka is complete garbage too if you stick to the serie thoiugh and is quite high on the pretentious scale too, especially given its ending that is full of crap.

At least YYY isn't overhyped like Madoka so you aren't expecting too much. It's not saying much quality-wise, but there's that, if you listened to the fans you'd go into Madoka thinking that it cures cancer.I didn't see people like that for YYY. Both are the same but only because both are crap.
>>
The ending made sense thematically because it reinforced the idea that if you try hard enough everything will be fine.

Basically the whole point was to show that the 5 club tenets are real.

This is completely unlike Madoka and Rebellion where things happen for no reason or just because it looks cool.
>>
>>143120660
All wrong.
>>
>>143117620
Literally the walmart version of madoka
>>
>>143120702
This.
>>
I thought it was alright. Stop comparing it to Madoka, it ain't Madoka.
>>
>>143117620
Storyline for YYY is mostly SoL for the first half so it's less plot driven. When the twist comes up later, it generates a more immediate conflict, however the resolution is shounen levels of asspull, making it really unsatisfying.

Suffering:
YYY has it much worse. Everything beyond the world is LITERAL HELL, thus the world is in danger of imminent destruction, as opposed to entropic decay in trillions of years. On top of that, sure being meguca is suffering, and turning into a witch is utter hell, but at least you get killed permanently, rather than turning into an immortal vegetable and rotting without the sweet release of death. Except not, thanks to the ending that fixes that.

Soundtrack:
YYY can't compare at all.

Characters:
YYY focuses more on characters as regular people (particularly due to SoL elements) wheras PMMM focuses on characters as child soldiers. The latter has more psychological intricacies you can examine.
>>
I want to fuck Yuuna.
>>
>>143121483
I have come to hate YuYuYu because of its vocal fanbase but nothing can make me dislike the Yuushabutt. It's just the best.
>>
Is Tougou gay for Yuuna? I would be too, she's cute.
>>
>>143121963
Is Homura gay for Madoka?

Protip: AI YO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.