[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If magicians hate science side so badly why didn't they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 11
File: Accelerator.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator.png
1 MB, 1280x720
If magicians hate science side so badly why didn't they just use lv1 fireball at this guy 40 volumes ago?
>>
>>143117094
Why doesn't Crowley just send his AC army to England and destroy Laura?

They went in to WW3 with no casualties so this proves they're leagues above everyone.
>>
>>143117186
>implying Crowley is interested in anything other than floating around and saying cryptic shit

Ayy lmao
>>
>>143117186
They had no casualties because they were vs normal human soldiers IIRC. Anyone with magic would've teared those robots apart.
>>
>>143117186

Laura probably has a countermeasure against Aleister's powered suit/mecha/bomber circle jerk. Besides, Laura did nothing wrong.
>>
>>143117094
Why doesn't anyone try to poison his food?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>143117094
Why isn't Haruue relevant anymore? Did they forget about her? She has psychic powers!
>>
Who do people like Frenda? She's just a heartless merc who plays cutesy.

Saten's where real best girl is.
>>
>>143120328
Best girl is right above your post. She's actually the first girl posted in this thread. She's a cute girl.
>>
>>143117094
Because he would reflect it

>>143119831
Dunno

>>143120288
What a slut
>>
>>143120371
Saten best girl
Haruue best daughter though.
>>
>>143120328

>plays cutesy

But that's wrong. She leads a double life and has an innocent side, and going by NT12 quite a few people like her and look up to her.
>>
>>143120404
If Saten is best girl why is there nothing about her in the Encyclopedia dramatica?
>>
>>143120288
Haruue hardly had a role in the series. Like they just stuck her in on a whim.
>>
>>143120577
She was one of the main center points of the first season and she's a cutie in the second season and her and Uiharu have a moment.
>>
>>143120439
If one of the double lives you live is that of a cold-blooded killer who only cares about the money and who gets a rush out of taking a life, it doesn't matter what the other life is.

>>143120508
But there is, and it's plainly wrong since I'm clearly the only person with good taste and everyone's moved on to Frenda and Haruue.
>>
>>143120710
Most of the time when people imply everybody else is doing something wrong it's usually just them. Haruue is a girl but Frenda is a back stabber.
>>
Is Ghost Thread down for good?
>>
>>143120710
Haruue, Saten, Misaki and Kongou are best girls.
>>
>>143120328
Nowadays, people don't like her half as much as they used to.
>>
>>143119831
>Implying he digests ANYTHING besides canned coffee.
Get a load of this guy
>>
If Index is so popular, then why didn't they make a second season?

And if its singer is still rather young, why did she retire?
>>
>>143121033
Bruh, they did make a second season.
>>
>>143120959
Kuroko should be here as well but I still need time to forgive her for what she did in Morning Star.
>>
>>143121073
Crap, meant to say third season.
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
STEP OFF FAGGOTS.
REAL BEST GIRL IS RIGHT HERE

Observe her silky silver hair
Her charming smile
Her soft unblemished cheeks
Her pout
Those dazzling eyes

I M T
Index maji tenshi

I'll take her back from urchinhead, just you wait and see
>>
>>143117094
>magicians
>caring about the science side
hahaha, they only care about Crowley
>>
>>143121098
She can't even compete with Misaki, how is she going to stand a chance against the top teir girls?
>>
>>143121098
That's not best girl, the best Raildex girl lives in Sapporo.
>>
File: emp4.jpg (38 KB, 515x560) Image search: [Google]
emp4.jpg
38 KB, 515x560
>only 2 posts tried to answer the OP's question

Sasuga raildexfags.
>>
>>143117094
Magicians care about Accelerator just as much as Kamachi cares about him appearing in the novels. He's just a bitchass niggah.
>>
File: stole.jpg (36 KB, 853x476) Image search: [Google]
stole.jpg
36 KB, 853x476
>>143121168
>Misaki
>sadtits who is eternally forgotten by her crush
She's a hottie but destined to be cucked
>>143121190
She's retired Jim
Let her go
>>
File: WUWMu.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WUWMu.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
looks like this is the raildex thread, so:

I know this is a meme and all, but nobody has seriously been able to explain to me why Uiharu's ability isn't useless as shit, acting like she'd be able to touch anything that was generating a lot of heat or have any control over thermodynamics
>>
>>143121389

It is uselesss, she's level 1 and she's fucked by the parameter list.
>>
>>143117094
If Crowley is one of the most powerful Magicians and Scientists, then how come he doesn't turn himself into a loli?
>>
>>143121389
That's why she's able to hug Haruue wothout burning up isn't it?
>>
>>143121447
that's what I'm saying. MAYBE in the hands of someone competent it could be one of the better powers, but with her power level I can't imagine it being any more than being able to keep coffee hot

even if she ever got to level five what would she be able to do? keep a single reactor cool...nah man I don't really see that being sooo groudn breaking tbqh
>>
>>143121509
He is a loli but at the same time he isn't. He looks old but at the same time looks young. He looks like a saint but at the same time looks like a criminal. He looks like a woman but at the same time looks like a man.
>>
>>143121551
Shut up Kamachi that shit never made sense and he only looks like a young, female, sinner. Aiwass looks like a girl too.
>>
>>143121609
I'd turn him into a sinner, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>143121528

Well at level 4 where the stronger espers show up, the nature of her power would start evolving beyond the simple description of keeping something at a constant temperature. 9 times out of 10 she would find a combat application for it, whether it's lethal or non-lethal (depends on if she is nuts enough like most level 4s and above).
>>
File: image.jpg (611 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
611 KB, 1920x1080
Which of the lv fives can Misaki control anyways?
>>
>>143121768

Accel, Kakine, and Mikoto have automatic defenses against it. Gunha and Mugino are batshit crazy and might resist it somehow, but that would have to be tested.
>>
>>143121917
What is accel and Kakines resistances against it? I already know Mikotos.
>>
>>143121528
She can keep her computer from getting hotter
>>
The Japanese voices in the anime suck. It's hard to listen to any of the characters or even enjoy the series because of it and I usually don't have this problem but holy god the voice actors in this series are bad. On the other hand the English dub believe it or not is really good. There is literally no reason to watch this series subbed anymore. I'm one of those guys who strictly watches the sub too, even with Cowboy bebop but this is where I draw the line. The Japanese voice actors litterly bombed this series while the English voice actors were really good with the exception of maybe one or two characters that still sound better than their subbed counterparts.
>>
>>143121948

Misaki's powers rely on chemicals in the brain and electrical signals, which is pretty much useless against Accelerator (otherwise they would have tried mind control on him ages ago). He wouldn't even get a reaction like Mikoto did when Misaki tried it.

Original Kakine is rather hard to figure out because he breaks physics wherever he goes, but revived Kakine is completely made out of dark matter. Mind control is worthless and the network he forms with his clones can only be compromised by something that fucks with AIM fields and personal realities like AIM Stalker.
>>
>>143122249
Just look at the difference

Original
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw4F0saf2wo

Dubbed
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrWCWTWjiY
>>
>>143122410
It's the same scene just skip to the bit where they argue.
>>
>>143121917
Gunha might be resisted

But Mugino would get fucked
>>
>>143122472
Isn't Mugino's power basically the same as Misaka's?
>>
File: Laughing Mental Out.png (57 KB, 291x405) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Mental Out.png
57 KB, 291x405
>dubfags
>>
>>143122494
Mugino's is similar, but it's way, way shittier.
>>
>>143122494
Nope
>>
File: 97u.png (316 KB, 441x543) Image search: [Google]
97u.png
316 KB, 441x543
>>143122472

Honestly with all the things that go through Mugino's head, I doubt Misaki could do much. Mugino is a special kind of lunatic.
>>
>>143122410
Was there a point this scene had other than enabling Misaki's doujins?
>>
>>143122530
They literally all doubt better in dub, especially Saten.
>>
>>143122494

Her power has more destructive force but literally no application besides blowing shit up.
>>
>>143122530
You probably can't tell but alot of the Japanese voice actors sound like old women in the original, especially Kurokos Japanese voice actor. She sounds like a literal great grandma.
>>
>>143122710
That's the point you double nigger.
>>
>>143122630

Not really, her daihaseisai entrance along with Gunha was a better introduction. Then again episode 1 didn't even kick off the arc so I guess they did whatever.
>>
>>143122753
It's not a very good point when they're not old grandmas. Maybe you should be watching golden girls instead.
>>
>>143122630
That Nagai Ex Machina at the end of Silent Party
>>
>>143122630
I'm more mad they ruined their chances at the Kongou and Misaka scenes where they hang out and became friends because they reused it for Kuroko. They could've easily rewritten it to fit it with her already knowing Kongou.
>>
>>143122530
keep crying
>>
>>143121389
>let nuke go off
>keep the initial explosion at it's hottest temperature constantly while also keeping one side from exploding so you don't kill yourself
>walk around with an infinite nuke flamethrower
>>
>>143123640
She die anon, she needs to physically touch things in order to maintain the temperature
>>
>>143123727
She's always touching Haruue and she's the hottest girl in the series.
>>
>>143123640
You don't seem to understand.
Nowhere is it stated that she creates thermal energy to keep the object she's touching hot. She might as well just create an insulation pocket to keep heat from coming out which would make her useful for transporting energy but otherwise useless.
Not to mention she's a level 1. A box of warm bakery goods is probably all that she can manage.
And even if she was creating thermal energy out of nothing it would still be worthless because almost every power creates energy outta nowhere. Misaka generates 5 billion volts out of nothing and has a huge range to boot.
>>
What is the best case scenario for NT16?

I was hyped but the summary brought me down
>>
He'd just deflect it stupid
>>
>>143123870
The best theory about her power is that she isolates what she touches into a isolated system. As in, what she touches can't have energy and mass trades with the exterior and so it won't get cold.

I think the only way of her killing anyone using her power would be to stop people from being able to lose body heat, overheat and die from a heatstroke.
>>
>>143124214
Fake out like NT7
>>
>>143124214
>>143124350

This, especially if we get a PoV from another character like what happened with Tsuchimikado. Also I feel like we're due for a clusterfuck that utilizes a bunch of different characters like NT4 through NT7.
>>
>>143124466
I think it's going to stay within Tokiwadai this time but it won't be a happy swimsuit novel.
>>
>>143120940
http://cuckchan.org/a/thread/140626577/
>>
File: Makoto Shishio.jpg (66 KB, 568x513) Image search: [Google]
Makoto Shishio.jpg
66 KB, 568x513
>>143124347
So basically she's the worst enemy of pic related.
>>
>>143124347
But she still has to maintain contact with whatever she's applying her power to, and she's still made of easy-to-burn flesh.
>>
>>143129397
A human being only needs to be like 10 degrees celcius hotter to die instantly. That's like standing outside in the sun on a warm day.
>>
>>143131440
We aren't fishes anon. Warm blooded animals have something called thermal regulation.
>>
>>143131501
>I think the only way of her killing anyone using her power would be to stop people from being able to lose body heat, overheat and die from a heatstroke.
was the original claim, and the body can't just stop it's metabolic process, and generally regulates excess heat through leaking out heat through the air/sweat. If Uiharu is able to create perfectly closed systems, a person would be unable to regulate heat, getting warmer and warmer until brain death at 42-45 degrees
>>
>>143131604
That said, I think that Maxwells Demon (not to mention that if that was how it worked then she could hold hot things with no issue) interpretation is false and uiharu instead adds to or subtracts energy from a system so it remains constant.
>>
>>143127063
Tnx
>>
>>143131604
Wrap yourself up in the thickest winter clothes and then wait for a heatstroke. Not exactly an instant death. You can't stand in the sun because if the insulation thing is true then you can't gain heat from the outside either.
>>
>>143119831
His body automatically vectors out any harmful toxins. His power works as his immune system.
>>
Do you think that Laura and Aleister were a couple in the past, /a/
>>
Onepunchman could kill him with ease
>>
>>143131946
I'm pretty everyone here has the same sentiment.
>>
>>143121528
>even if she ever got to level five what would she be able to do? keep a single reactor cool...nah man I don't really see that being sooo groudn breaking tbqh

At level 4, she'd be able to remotely maintain temps, and possibly move them about.

At 5, she could literally manipulate the thermal energy of any molecule.
This means she could freeze an area by removing the thermal energy in it, or collect thermal energy from systems and create plasma.
>>
>>143124214
The best case scenario is it not being total pandering garbage that causes all shipperfags to start sperging. I'm expecting very little so IF it's not a ruse and the volume really is mostly Mikoto and Misaki being retards at Touma, I won't be disappointed

Everyone expected NT15 to be ship pandering filler where nothing happens too and I was actually one of the people saying "no it won't, it'll be serious" but this time I can't seem to shake off the feeling it'll be another NT11. I hope I'm wrong. But I don't think so
>>
>>143132062
You're the idiot here.
It would take hours for someone to die to overheating from their own metabolism not to mention that Uiharu would have to touch them the whole time for it to work.
>>
>these misconceptions about 2nd best daughteru's ability

She doesn't outright stop entropy, she doesn't insulate, she thermoregulates. She wouldn't prevent a body from thermoregulate, she would take the place of thermal regulation.

Really it's all speculation because we see it like one time and it's not really elaborated on. She could Do some timey wimey bullshit to keep objects in a form of stasis and needs to keep physical contact bullshit for it to work, hence her limits
>>
>>143132223
From my quick calculation it would take around two hours for uiharu to kill the average person who is totally still(like, in a coma).
>>
>>143132361
Yeah a brick would be faster in that case.
>>
>>143132129
I've just got a nasty feeling that NT16 is gonna be largely an irrelevant filler volume for waifu/ship pandering except for introducing a character/power/concept that may show up later, and of course the epilogue.

This is doubly disappointing because I thought NT15 was tying everything together.

I truly hope my feelings are wrong. Looking forward to seeing the cover and longer synopsis. Maybe it'll give a better picture of what the novel is going to be about
>>
>>143123870
>Misaka generates 5 billion volts out of nothing and has a huge range to boot.
doesn't Misaka just rips off electrons from outer layers of atoms and controls their flow?
>>
>>143132437
Even the long synopsis isn't always right. NT15 said Salome's power was "terrifying", "neither magic or science" and could even "mislead the Level 5s"

What actually mislead the Level 5s she met was her trolling. Not her powers. She wasn't even really "misleading" them as much as she was taunting them into doing what she wanted. And she did that with her words not powers.

I remember someone saying the word "misleading" in that summary was closer to "lead by the nose" which is an accurate description of what what Salome did to both Accelerator and Mikoto in NT15
>>
>>143132385
The question is, what would a higher level Uiharu be able to do? It depends on the exact mechanics of her thermoregulation ability. There are several possibilities. The first possiblity is it being able to create totally closed systems, in which case upgrading it would include possibly isolating more aspects of it's existance, like turning things invisible by preventing them from interacting with light, turning things intangible by disallowing contact forces and so on. Another possibility is that the Ability is based around editing velocities/vectors but uiharu is limited to editing them to remaining the same, meaning that Uiharu is a level one version of Accelerator similar to how thier are electromasters who can only shoot sparks out of their fingers. A third possibility is that her ability is a "Maxwell's Demon" and that she is able to permit or deny passage to molecules based on their speed in which case a higher level Uiharu would be able to create fields of heat and cold and be able to mess with thermal energy in a very broad and flexible way. There are many more alternatives, like it being rooted in time manipulation or whatever.
>>
>>143132613
Well where does she get the energy to rip off the electrons from?
>>
>>143132809
Almost every esper power if on a high enough level allows major physics fuckery. Uiharu isn't anything special in that regard. They can all be broken down to some kind of atomical telekinesis if you go deep enough.
Accel's vector manipulation is just that.
>>
>>143117094
I'd like a good Index game, there's so many powers that could be made into fun gimmicks.
>>
>>143132955
How is Accel able to apply as much force as he does to things without exploding from the recoil?

How does Mikoto fire her railgun with so much power without eating shit backwards when she does? Mugino says her guns have a recoil, so why does nobody else's.
>>
>>143133371
Mugino is just shitty at control so her beams explode over herself.
>>
>>143133428
Still, she fires enough energy to have a recoil.

How do any of these characters not literally blow themselves up? Mikoto's muscles might not react to external electricity, but her skin should still burn from the plasma arcs she generates.
>>
>>143133371
>Recoil
This is anime anon the third law of motion doesnt exist here.
>>
>>143133371
That she only had recoil when she used the lasers to blast herself out of the way of a bomb.
>>
>>143133855
>Mikoto's muscles might not react to external electricity
They do. Her body is still that of a normal human. She just deflects it so it doesn't damage her.
>>
>>143133906
Neither does conservation of energy.
>>
next vol when
>>
>>143135275
August. Cover and long synopsis in about 2 1/2 weeks
>>
>>143134132
can she deflect my 1000 inch dong?
>>
>>143135870
Can't deflect what doesn't exist anon.
>>
>>143117094
a levle1 fireball costs 4 elixir, better use arrwos
also
>level 1
>>
>hire a prostitute
>pay her to go seduce Accel
>bite off his dick
>dies of blood lose
Wow, that was hard. I don't know what people think it's so hard to kill this kid.
>>
>>143120653
Shes basically the obligatory anime original character insert that got a cameo in the manga
>>
>>143137363
>Accelerator
>Having a sex drive
Mate we all know that wouldn't work.
>>
>>143137363
Accelerator is as asexual as it gets.
>>
>>143137421
>>143137430

The fact that he's lived that long with Worst and hasn't even touched her is proof enough. You don't just refuse a girl like that when she asks you to spank her.
>>
>>143137363
I mean you can try but he's not be interested in the prostitute and even if he somehow was, he'd stop the blood loss and kill the prostitute.

That being said, it seems he has no interest in sex and even if the desire is there and he's super good at no selling it so far, he'd be fucking one of the girls he knows if it ever got to the point not even he can ignore it. He wouldn't go for a prostitute.
>>
>>143137363
I actually would not be surprised if one of the many people who tried so hard to kill him pre-Sisters had tried that.

"Hmm...he's a 14 year old boy. He spends a lot of time alone. I bet he's just full of all kinds of sexual frustration. Lets send a hot twenty something to his dorm room to act like she's been sent there and paid to fuck him and have her try to stab him."
>>
>>143139388
He can fap without touching his dick. I bet he can create vagina feeling around his dick with his powers
>>
I want to fuck Nuitsaka
>>
>>143139667
Well yeah of course. Anyone who would think a plan like that would even come close to working is an idiot and deserves their failure. I never said it was a good plan.

Whoever has such an idea would be counting on Accelerator to suddenly lose a few IQ points at the idea of fucking a hottie. To be fair most boys that she would
>>
>>143139388
What is this? Victory Gundam?
>>
>>143139911
finds a way
>>
>>143132836
From the food she eats.
>>
>>143133371
In Accelerator's case, when he strikes something he drastically increases the magnitude of the strike along with sending the natural forces that would normally explode his arm in the same direction of that strike as well. Honestly, just thinking about it seems so wrong that it gives me a headache.
>>
>>143140993
He literally skullfucks the laws of physics with his ability.
>>
>>143131875
That makes no sense, his power has to be directed by him there's no way to "Feel" exactly where the poisons are in his body. Even his "Automatic" powers are just him passively deflecting something he knows is there.
>>
>>143142910
A few times they have said he deflects things passively without knowing they are there. But if accelerator is able to make blood flow in someone they can tech babble him poison if they wanted to.
>>
>>143142910
He reflects bullets even if he is unaware of them. Like when clones tried to snipe him
>>
>>143143148
His reflection doesn't works on things it deems harmless, a poisoned meal would get past his ability
>>
>>143122410
They're both shit
>>
>>143143260
>is reflection doesn't works on things it deems harmless
Not things it deems harmless, things he himself decided are harmless. Unless he's attacked by something the part of his brain that passively regulates his vector shield can't comprehend, EVERYTHING he doesn't assign as harmless is reflected automatically. He whitelists instead of blacklisting, which is why mishandling of his powers as a child led him to becoming an albino.
>>
>>143143711
Except that isn't how albinism actually works, so the story just makes it up as it goes along or Accelerator was always an albino and just forgot.
>>
>>143122249

I've been meaning to check this shit out because of all the "who can stop Accelerator" threads there used to be. I watched a couple minutes of the sub. His "KEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH" laugh made me want to die. His dub VA wasn't all that great but actually sounded vaguely menacing. So I guess maybe you're right.
>>
>>143145642
Accelerator's laugh is literally the best piece of voice acting in the world of the past 2 decades
>>
>>143145702

It sounds like a slightly deeper-register version of my 5 year old nephew's laugh, dude
>>
>>143145762
Get your nephew on the VA business quick
>>
>>143145642

If you're only it it for Accelerator just watch Railgun S.
>>
If Last Order is the "host" used for communication between the sisters, and all the sisters' experiences are shared with one another, that means Last Order has experienced ~1000 cruel deaths on the hands of Accelerator.

Why does she like him?
>>
>>143146510
He's kind.
>>
>Kamisato's brilliant plan was to unleash the Invisible Thing right in front of Touma's classmates.
>Implying Element and the random temperature increase isn't some part of Kamisato's retarded plan.

He's the one who is suppose to be breaking all the sanctuaries.
>>
>>143145835
That or wait until season 3
>>
>>143146510

Will-tan's shenanigans, she might seem good but I know she's up to something. She's the one that actually takes in their dying experiences anyways.
>>
>Touma starts treating his own life as a continue in a videogame
The absolute madman
>>
Would Mugino fit under the big tited onee-san type that Touma has a fetish for?
>>
>>143148281
Only if he can get past the crazy murderer-for-money size-queen bitch that she is.
>>
>>143148342

Do not bully Mugino, she doesn't kill for money anymore and spends her time baking treats for Fremea.
>>
>>143147096
That was still hands down one of the dumbest fucking plan I have ever seen. It was possibly even more stupid than when Touma told Yuitsu how to use world rejector. He not only barely survived the first encounter but he also expects Touma's science side friends to actually recognize or even comprehend the weird eldritch abominations? He then thinks they will sell him out and tell him what they are? I'd sort of understand if they would never look Touma in the eye or something, but nope. Nothing. What in the actual fuck was he thinking?
>>
File: NT_Index_v03_275.png (689 KB, 611x900) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v03_275.png
689 KB, 611x900
Does Kamachi not give a fuck about Accelerator interacting with anyone that isn't in his immediate group?

He spoke to Kinuhata like they've known each other forever and she didn't even utter a single "senpai". And right now this conversation with Mikoto feels really lacking.
>>
>>143117094
How many years has it been since Accelspammer? I still cringe when I see him on the front page.
>>
>>143148739

>Touma literally telling the enemy how the power they just stole works
>Kamisato's stupid plan
>Yuiitsu claiming that she wants to go beyond Kiharas but is just rampaging around like your average dumb villain

Shut it all down, hand the story over to Hamazura or someone competent already.
>>
>>143117094
WHen accelerator gets hit with magic it turns into literally rainbow sparks and fireworks as it disperses
It cannoth hut him but he cannot reflect it back either
>>
>>143148739
He simply fell for the Kamijou faction meme
>>
>>143131853
Isolated systems don't exist irl anon, no matter how much you wrap yourself there will always be mass and energy swaps with the exterior, they're just a "what if" that scientists use.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.