[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3x3 with a twist. Manga, show or film you wish you could experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: nostalgia.jpg (791 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia.jpg
791 KB, 999x999
3x3 with a twist.

Manga, show or film you wish you could experience again for the first time. Rate or not doesn't matter. I'm just interested in what people wish they could see again fresh.
>>
>>143116328
/a/verage/10

>Pokemon
>Digimon tri
>Onepiece
>naruto
>Bleach
>Hybrid child
>Cowboy bebop
>Cowboy bebop
>Cowboy bebop
>>
>>143116328

>obvious from the beginning that the objective is to get ryuuji and taiga together
>no progress on this for half of the show
>final arc full of forced dramatic twists like the fucking abortion thing, ryuuji and taiga thrown together at the last minute when midori (her and ami were the only decent characters in the show btw) self-cucks
>taiga is barely more sympathetic when the show ends than when it begins

people who actually like toradora are in the same tier as people who actually like titanic
>>
>>143116404
Bebop seems to be a pretty common one people wish they could see again. I didn't even really get it that much when i first saw it years ago but it's easily my favourite series. Also glad the rumored live action film has just gone away.

>>143116529
Don't be that guy.
>>
Steins Gate is one of those that I wish I could rewatch anew. I was really put off by the first 10 episodes but I stuck by it because I wanted to see where the hype was, and then when stuff started happening it became pretty intense. Worst part is that in my uninterest I missed a lot of key parts (ie. The scream at the start was clearly Okabe's) that I only saw when rewatching later.
>>
>>143117661
I'm yet to even watch that show. I have it but it just keeps getting pushed back in my log. One day.
>>
File: 3x3 anime and manga.jpg (527 KB, 1807x904) Image search: [Google]
3x3 anime and manga.jpg
527 KB, 1807x904
>>143116328
1/7
>>
>>143117856
I never understood this number system. 1/7? is that you like one of those and seen 7?
>>
>>143118131
you're not suppose take it seriously
>>
>>143118131
its liked/seen
>>
>>143116328
What are all of these? I only know some and need some series to watch. Starting B'tooom right now and I know there won't be 2nd season
>>
>>143118367
TTGL, Trigun, Toradora
Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, 5 Centimeters per second
Black Lagoon, Evangelion, Sword of the Stranger
>>
>>143117748
It's really good, but there's no need to rush. Save it for a rainy day and be surprised by how effortlessly great it is.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.