[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best type of yuri couple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1464213703762.jpg (864 KB, 990x990) Image search: [Google]
1464213703762.jpg
864 KB, 990x990
What's the best type of yuri couple?
>>
Ones that have sex with each other.
>>
>>143110357
The ones that actually actually yuri couples and not pure shitposting shipping garbage. e.g. MadoSaya and CannanAlphard.
>>
>>143110357
4 is undeniably best.

But all of those categories beat most het.
>>
>>143111210
2 definitely
>>
File: Fundamental Yuri Relationships.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Fundamental Yuri Relationships.png
2 MB, 900x900
>>
The type that doesn't exist.
>>
>>143110357
The one where the more mature grill gets NTR'd
>>
File: 1374193239511.jpg (20 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
1374193239511.jpg
20 KB, 500x268
>>143110357
>stalkers/one sided relationships are "couples"
y/u/rifags are so delusional if they actually believe that.
>>
Why does it include Madoka more than one time?
>>
>>143110357
sexy lady with cute loli
>>
>>143112355
Probably for the same reason it includes Yumi, Yui, Canaan and Sayaka more than once.
>>
>>143112355
Because of this >>143111679
It's a shitposting threads made a by a shitposter.

>>143112419
And what reason do you think that is?
>>
>>143112464
>And what reason do you think that is?
You'd know if you were a yuri fan.
>>
File: 41b8b13f3982a6e186a1fdc1c90e8d12.jpg (624 KB, 1000x1203) Image search: [Google]
41b8b13f3982a6e186a1fdc1c90e8d12.jpg
624 KB, 1000x1203
>>143110357
This kind
>>
The one with a dick.
>>
>>143112523
Thank you for even further affirming my point about you being a shitposter.
>lol it's just a different kind of couple
No, it's actually not. You're the one who's not a fan of yuri.
You degrade and demean actual yuri relationships from the canon of series' in favor of your own shallow shipping cancer. They aren't "different couples" they are aren't couples at all, because that's not a part of the series.

If you were actually a fan of yuri, you wouldn't think so little of the actual yuri relationships that are told in their respective stories. You're the kind of person who thinks it yuri if two females make out because sucking some dude's dick.
>>
File: 1461886192317.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1461886192317.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>143112652
>Thank you for even further affirming my point about you being a shitposter.
>You're the kind of person who thinks it yuri if two females make out because sucking some dude's dick.
Well, I'm not a shitposter, but maybe I should become one. Can I be your understudy?
>>
>>143110357
This is a shitty image.
>>
>>143112750
You sure proved what I said wrong about your assertions of what yuri is and yuri fans are. Not all like you just said "nuh uuuuh ur a shitposters, uuuu!"

If you support garbage like the OP, then you are a) not a fan of yuri because you treat actual yuri realtionships like trash, b) a shitposter for actually supporting it.
>>
File: 1437312189865.jpg (570 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1437312189865.jpg
570 KB, 2048x1536
>>143112839
>You sure proved what I said wrong about your assertions of what yuri is and yuri fans are.
I wasn't trying to. You're just obviously so angry and narrow sighted that I honestly can't take you seriously.
And I stand by what I said, by the way. If you were really a yurifan, you'd at least be familiar with Marimite or StoPani, and how it creates a fracturing of preferences between Yumi and Sachiko and Yumi and Touko (or Yumi and someone else entirely) in the case of the former series, and Nagisa and Shizuma and Nagisa and Tamao (which for whatever reason isn't included) in the case of the latter. Hell, newer shit like Yuru Yuri even go as far as arguably making farce of that kind of thing constantly seen in yuri series by throwing potential couples all over the place. Ultimately, it's all about which you prefer. If you like one more, you don't even have to consider the other.

Also, I just happen to actually be the person who created the image in the OP for /u/ several years ago. Granted, I didn't create this thread. Honestly, I'm a little flattered someone saved it.
However, I don't think it's a very good image now, as couples often tend to evolve throughout the categories. Not picture related though, which would fit squarely in 2.
>>
>>143113189
Nah, I'm more than sure you are the OP and you are just reposting your own shit. As evident by how you refuse to use sage.

>durrr anyone who says anything I don't like is angry
God, I fucking hate retards like you. You are the bane of reason, logic, and intelligence. You also think you can dismiss people if you personally decide they are not "worth taking seriously". Psychotic much? Your whole mentality and out look on life is based around protecting your ego and blocking out things that you can't process, understand, or like. As made clear by your line of "you don't even have to consider the other".

If you were actually a yuri fan you'd know that Marimite was the literal start of S-class in Japanese light novel mediums. It was written for the explicit purpose of NOT being seen as yuri and just close female friendship. This was made clear in even the anime when Sachiko says she is in love with her fiancé (male).

StoPani and YuruYuri are already shallow low tier garbage on their own that plays shipping faggotry with its own characters. Like Strike Witches as well. You can't degrade something that is already worth nothing. And you know what you will not find? Shallow low tier shipping faggotry in Madoka, Cannan, Hidamari, etc. Instead you will find well developed relationships and characters who have strong feelings for each other. And you degrading those actual yuri relationships with read substance shows you are not actually a fan of yuri.

Don't forget to sage your shit thread.
>>
File: 1438522148496.jpg (173 KB, 822x971) Image search: [Google]
1438522148496.jpg
173 KB, 822x971
>>143113613
Your minamalization of the things I say to greentext and your apparent misunderstanding of the points I was trying to make make this conversation not very much worth having anyway. Have some dykes.
>>
>>143113786
Thank you for once again proving you are nothing but a brain dead cancerous shitposter. I can't minimize what you said, you because you didn't say anything that was correct in the first place. The only thing I did with greentext is paraphrase your baseless and psychotic assumption that everyone is mad.

You didn't even read the post before replying to it.

I did not misunderstand a single thing you said. I addressed every point you made and spelled out exactly how each one was not correct.

Now kindly fuck off and die. Literally. You're so stupid and worthless you'll never be worth anything and all you do is cause damage.

Also, you make it even more clear exactly who you are when you specifically refuse to address things like saging your shit thread.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.