[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this makes me mad. In the manga he forces his tongue into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: GRIFFIIIIIIITH.jpg (723 KB, 1143x1303) Image search: [Google]
GRIFFIIIIIIITH.jpg
723 KB, 1143x1303
Fuck this makes me mad. In the manga he forces his tongue into her mouth, the the 97 anime they don't show this shot. in the 3rd film she kisses him back. Like i get it, she's in a hazed state, she's just gone through literal hell and now she's being raped in front of the man she loves by the man she worshiped. She was going to want Griffith on some level, being with Guts wasn't going to changed that i know and him giving her that after years of worshiping and loving him would have made her blissful but she resists and doesn't actually want it in the manga. Telling Guts to look away not because she doesn't want him to see her enjoy it but because she doesn't want him witnessing her so powerless and being raped.

In the film she's still powerless, still unable to fight back and still tells guts to look away but then slides her tongue in. Yes she still doesn't want him to see the horrific sight taking place but they didn't need to animate a kiss back from her it completely changes the nature of what takes place right in that moment. Such an even bigger betrayal to Guts and the viewer, i was furious because of the simple change but also so mad at the whole situation obviously. Fuck these movies.
>>
>>143097365
T.gutsfags
>>
You know what makes me mad? That Berserk threads are almost always full of shit, just like this one. Fuck you and fuck the crossboarder scum.
>>
>>143097506
>griffithfag
>>
>>143097578
I guess you are >>143097452, right? Thanks for proving my second point, fuck off back to whichever shit board you came from.
>>
Manga=rape

Movie=cucking
>>
>>143097955
Which is a shame because they included things in the trilogy that were in the manga but not in the series. But just fucked up other shit and left things out.
>>
>>143097365
She likes Griffith more, why are you angry?
>>
>>143097955
When I read the manga I just assumed it was also cucking.

She kinda doesn't seem like she wants it that much in the movie either.
>>
>>143098304
In the manga is not cucking at all, all the no's and whimpered attempts and no's. She sorta seemed like she didn't want it in the movie at first but then seemed to just give in to the idea of finally having griffith. Completely sane Casca would never have let this happen. Maybe thats the point. I dunno. I just hate that in both versions she tells guts to look away but the meaning of that changes drastically because of the tongue slip compared to him forcing his tongue in.
>>
>>143097365
Movies are literally shit anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.