[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell was with that ending? Why does it feel like I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1464613497239.png (831 KB, 737x720) Image search: [Google]
1464613497239.png
831 KB, 737x720
What the hell was with that ending?

Why does it feel like I just watched softcore mindbreak?

That was legit depressing.
>>
Machi is unfit to live in big cities, and she finally realized her body is literally made for living in the mountains with Natsu.
>>
What are some examples of illegitimately depressing shows?
What does that even mean? You get depressed and then you feel bad about getting depressed? You get depressed and then you get arrested by the police? You get depressed and then the animation staff gets arrested?

If illegitimately depressing is not a thing, then why should legitimately depressing be?
>>
>>143092858
You can get subjectively depressed about stuff that remind you of bad memories, realizing you'll never get/experience what the characters have/are, or simply because a good show is over for good.

And then there are endings meant to be depressing.

Was that so hard to understand?
>>
>>143092858
While reading your post I literally saw you, a mound of fat with two layers of neckbeard, balding with long greasy hair, noisy breathing, sweating profusely, face full of greasy pores, grinning slightly showing your yellow teeth while your fat fingers struggle to type that post.
>>
>>143092763
You can be happy without having to live in the city.
Not everybody can overcome their weaknesses and it's fine like that.
>>
>>143092858
>What are some examples of illegitimately depressing shows?
5 Centimeters per Second
>>
>>143093267
The girl has a suped up persecution complex and regressed to a state of seemingly willful ignorance to any connection to city life just so she won't have to face the imaginary stone throwing. What part of that sounds fine?
>>
Was this show good? Worth watching?
>>
>>143093387
Watch it and find out.
>>
>>143093399
I'm asking before I commit precisely because I don't want to start something if it's over and bad. Give me your honest impression please, I value random anon's opinions on /a/.
>>
>>143093424
Watch it and have your expectations betrayed in a totally fucked up way.
>>
>>143093424
But it's not a commitment. It's just entertainment. You watch for a while and measure it up by your standards.
>>
>>143093451
>>143093460
But I am autistic and can't drop something I start.

Oh well I get it. Thanks for replying.
>>
File: 1466372868599.png (148 KB, 320x374) Image search: [Google]
1466372868599.png
148 KB, 320x374
I just remembered the last time I found something this depressing.
>>
>>143093424
Don't watch it.
>>
>>143093625
Please.
Taro is elder god tiers of depressing.
>>
Gut punch endings thinly veiled as happy endings are always nice.
Spoilered for not anime
http://www.vgperson.com/games/witchhouse.htm
>>
What happened?
>>
File: 1463978637527.jpg (79 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463978637527.jpg
79 KB, 1024x576
>>143096506
Bullying went too far, Machi was mindbroken.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.