[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Umareru Kachi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 007.jpg (384 KB, 1590x1128) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
384 KB, 1590x1128
First manga I ever read, because I was intrigued by the plot and MC

I was rooting for him the entire time, until he killed best girl

Also, everything was going fine with the murders, it was the rapes that got him into trouble really, he should've killed shinya/kyou thus removing obstacles instead of raping the girls, could've easily got anna without kyou gone imo.
>>
>>143080650
>with kyou gone
>>
Reading that was so much fun.

I mean its awful but good god its edgy as hell.

Go read Revenge Classroom now.
>>
File: 008.jpg (157 KB, 890x1263) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
157 KB, 890x1263
>>143080691
k3k, if it's anything like Umareru I will, because there's absolutely no chance of these types of stories ever getting animated.
>>
>>143080768
It's just as edgy.
>>
why did he kill the tomboy again?
>>
>>143081996
Because he's a faggot. She was way better than his childhood crush.
>>
I think Yamaguchi Mikoto's undisputed masterpiece is "Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser-", a manga so edgy, most people probably don't pay attention to the themes, but they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the mangaka himself!
>>
>>143083212
Is that the one with idols and demons?
>>
>>143083276
Yes, it is!
>>
>>143083212
that series fucked me up
>>
File: 009 (1).jpg (459 KB, 1061x1600) Image search: [Google]
009 (1).jpg
459 KB, 1061x1600
>>143080650
He's still a million time superior to that other faggot like pic related
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.