[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name again, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: girl with blue hair.jpg (602 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
girl with blue hair.jpg
602 KB, 1920x1200
What's her name again, /a/?
>>
TIMOTEI TIMOTEI TIMOTEI
>>
My wife.
>>
>>143068070
Ti-no-tits.
>>
Izumi Konata
>>
A slut with standards.
>>
Tim O'Tei
>>
>>143068697
>slut

Does this word even have a meaning anymore? Only one of the Lucky Star girls even had a bf, and it was one of the literally whos.
>>
I BUY SAUSAGE
>>
>>143069033
I was referring to how her VA slept with everyone,

except the bass player. because a girl gotta have some standards.
>>
>>143069033
Well, Konata plays eroge. She also said she might get a boyfriend and "make wonderful memories" like her father did with Kanata.
>>
>>143069124

>nobody fucks the bassist
>>
>>143069124
Did her VA just fuck random guys or what?
Please tell me about their encounters, uncle anon
>>
>>143071777
sure is summer, oh well your number is lucky

she slept with a whole band

except the bassist
>>
>>143068070
I wonder what it's like to be her dad
>>
>>143068070
/r/anime
>>
>>143072566
You get to fuck her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.