[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone love their waifu more than y-san from chiba prefecture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
does anyone love their waifu more than y-san from chiba prefecture?
>>
>>143043346
No
>>
No, but I also really like marika.
>>
File: mm boy.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mm boy.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>143043346
damn, this guy truly is dedicated.

I respect that
>>
>>143043346
Those vote count keep getting lower.
>>
>>143043346
>Y-san sent a bouquet of flowers and a deed to property on the moon
i wish i had property on the moon to give away
>>
>>143043731
Actually, it might be because they changed the rules of voting because y-san sent in so many post cards.

For the next elections, they had it so you could only vote once per magazine bought, thinking it would curb the ballot stuffing.

It did not. Y-san is a force that cannot be stopped. But it likely shrunk down the total for the other voters who did not have the dedication to their waifus.
>>
>>143044007
Y-san truly is what every anon should aspire to become.
>>
>>143043869
More like who the fuck has the right to be giving out property on a place that no one has the ability to stake a claim to.
>>
ysan also did other things besides pic
>>
If Y-san truly loved Marika, he would've gotten her into first place each and every time.
Y-san is a fraud, his love for Marika is as false as the title of the manga.
>>
>>143043346
>19th Place: Y-san from Chiba Prefecture

top kek
>>
>>143044509
It's a fukken joke you dunce.
>>
>>143043346

I wonder what it feels like to have your dedication recognized by the authors/studio/etc.
>>
>>143043346
If Nisekoi doesn't end with Marika moving to the Chiba Prefecture to be with Y-san, I'll be disappointed
>>
So when are the Japs going to fix their horribly broken poll systems?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.