[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liar Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Liar_Game_vol01.jpg (70 KB, 260x372) Image search: [Google]
Liar_Game_vol01.jpg
70 KB, 260x372
How is this compared to Death Note?
>>
Shit.
>>
>>143032257
Shit. It ends at a cliffhanger
>>
DUDE
THE CHINESE
LMAO
>>
What does it have to do with Death Note?
>>
>>143032775
I was told the blonde fag has a rivalry with some other fag and they basically try out do each other with their intellect in the manga sorta like L and Light.
>>
>>143032257
Better but shitty ending
>>
>>143032257
It's much less reliant on total asspulls than Death Note and a lot of the plans are genius in the way that you'd never come up with them but they make perfect sense and you feel like you should have.

It falls apart towards the end though, and as a work it's generally much less interesting than Death Note outside of the mind games where it's probably the best of its class. The finale is shit and there're a lot of chapters where nothing happens, it's hard to recommend unless you really want to see cool tricks.
>>
>all those adaptations but no anime
>>
>>143033006
It's nothing at all like Death Note other than mind games. It's Kaiji but not as good.
>>
>>143032335
>>143033039
How does it end? I dropped it at some game I don't even remember.
>>
>>143033198
Better games than Kaiji though
>>
>>143033242
A Youtube video gets removed by the jew.
>>
DN is better.

There were a lot of shitty gamble games in this that i didn't give a fuck about.

The art sucks too,characters body shapes and faces look oddly shaped.
>>
File: 1437242737104.png (266 KB, 920x1300) Image search: [Google]
1437242737104.png
266 KB, 920x1300
>>143033242
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.