[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evangelion 3.0+1.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: eva 4.jpg (56 KB, 490x710) Image search: [Google]
eva 4.jpg
56 KB, 490x710
Do you have any expectations at this point, or have you come to terms with the fact that it will be an MGSV tier letdown?
>>
>>143014388
Depends on the teasers/trailers. They have to announce the damn thing first.
>>
>>143014388
I expect it to be good like the other Rebuild movies, obviously
>>
Which evan jelly on fight needs a rules of nature track the most?
>>
I don't care either way. The new direction that the story took in 3.33 didn't interest me one bit, in fact I thought it was very hasty and ill conceived. Even if 3.0+1.0 ends up being a "good" conclusion to that, I wouldn't like it.
>>
>>143014388
is this shit out yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 441x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 441x346
>>143014539
>>
>>143014539

>implying 3.0 was good
>>
>>143017786
It is, better than 2.22.
>>
Ill watch it for the explosions, cool evas and nice character designs, i expect nothing from the plot or character development.

Honestly tho fuck rebuild .
>>
>>143014388
>people still care about Rebuild

Seriously? It is 2016 already.
Time to move on, nostalgiafags.
>>
>>143014388
What happens when you liked MGSV?
>>
>>143014388
I expect it to be like 3.0. People getting stuck in their own worlds with lots of symbolism representing their issues and no real communication. Maybe a couple fights to move the plot along.

But yeah, nothing much.
>>
>>143019893
Until the nostalgia laws are passed i will care about dinosaurs and anything the fuck i want from long ago.
>>
>>143014388
It'll hit most of the plot points of 1.0 and 2.0. Shinji will be a stranger in a new city trying to figure out where he fits in with the world, but this time he'll figure out the advice Kaji and Kaworu were giving him and get it "right."
>>
>>143014539
> implying 2.22 was good
>>
>>143014388
A younger, brand new character will be introduced in this movie.

Trust me. Screencap this.
>>
>>143023557
It'll be Misato and Kaji's kid
>>
>>143023557
It'll be Mari and Shinji's kid
>>
MGSV was good.
>>
>People like 3.0 and hate 2.0 now

What caused this?
>>
>>143014388
I expect it will be just as awful if not worse than it's predecessor.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.