[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nisekoi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: bawww baww pity me.jpg (208 KB, 751x1080) Image search: [Google]
bawww baww pity me.jpg
208 KB, 751x1080
I'm not sure why the manga is trying to portray Chitoge as selfless and kind soul but it fucking fails. She didn't "give up" Raku because she wanted Onodera to be happy (it was his decision and he chose Kosaki then): she was a coward who was afraid of getting rejected. They don't need her 'permission'. That's why she runs away every time and "hands" out Raku to someone else when she overhears his heart isn't into her. Every time, she dresses that up in a pretense, but she's afraid to be rejected by him. She's still running away now and getting everyone worried to spare nobody else's feelings but her own. She didn't run for their sake, but her own, because she cannot face Onodera and Raku if they become a couple. She's a fucking coward and a child.

Onodera was a coward too. She wanted to avoid confrontation as a child and for Raku to be clear with Chitoge. That's why she danced with her feelings too for the status quo. But now Onodera actually grew up and wants to confront and solve this at fucking once. She acknowledges it's going to hurt them, but she's ready to face it. She's become an adult while Chitoge still acts like a self-absorbed little kid who runs away because things get too tough for her to handle.

Didn't even like Onodera but this chapter made her appear a mature adult.
>>
>>143004758
you are a fool.
>>
>>143005105
Elaborate. Is it because I'm still reading this piece of shit?
>>
>>143004758
yeah at this point chitoge winning will leave a bad taste in my mouth, and i'm not even doormatfag
>>
File: mav3AB7.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mav3AB7.jpg
278 KB, 1920x1080
>>143004758
>read this chapter
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>143005245
Me neither. Chitoge's behavior during this whole arc has been a trainwreck. It's the worst they are trying to make her see as if she was so selfless when she just gave up when she thought the guy didn't like her and ran away because of that shit.

If it had been because she knew her friend liked Raku without knowing his feelings it would be different. This forced pity on her fucking childish attitude rubs me wrong.
>>
>>143005299 (you)
>it ain't me
>>
>>143004758
IT AIN'T ME
>>
>>143005299
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
>>
>>143004758
It's easy to be the one acting mature when nothing bad ever happens to you.

Meanwhile Chitoge is heart broken and is trying to spare her friends the from worrying about her and feeling bad about their happiness.

Is it working? Obviously not. They won't stop chasing after her. That doesn't however change the fact that Chitoge's intentions are selfless and she has been trying to do what's best for everyone else this entire time.

It's like you've never seen this plot point come up before. By sacrificing and hurting herself for the sake of others Chitoge also hurts the people she cares about. This is nothing new.

You're just predisposed to dislike drama and are trying to find someone to blame for the series ceasing to be a bland 0 progression shitfest for a week.
>>
>>143005538
Her intentions aren't selfless. If they were, she would have "run away" when she heard Kosaki confess to Raku that night. Instead, she did when she thought Raku liked Kosaki back. Look, I'm sure that Komi's trying to make her a noble and selfless heroine but she becomes across as a selfish bitch who ran away to protect her ass from getting rejected and caused nothing but trouble to her friends instead of helping them to get together. If they are already in love, her leaving wouldn't "help" anyone. They don't need her permission to date, that sort of attitude is completely self-centered.
>>
>>143004758
Threesome would solve everything. I'm already aggravated by Komi's heavy-handed portrayal of Chitoge as some "selfless heroine who gives up love and thus is most worthy of it", but on top of that, I'm annoyed about how they run around for whole arcs shouting "muh precious friend's feelings" and go for the full drama course over it. Well, if they care as much and deeply about each other as they kept yelling about for the whole manga, they better step up and go for a threesome end, once they come clear with their feelings. "Boohoo, I love muh best fried soooo much, I wanna give up love and become a spinster instead!" my ass. May as well think outside the box if they're such great friends, but I guess Komi won't have the balls for that.

Komi fucked up in the way he set up the whole deal. Chitoge is the obvious winning girl, but now that he build up Onodera (and the other girls) to such a degree, any feeling of joy over Chitoge "winning" gets overshadowed by how much assblast the end causes for all the other characters and leaves a bitter aftertaste as a result.
>>
>>143005952
He didn't really build up Kosaki.

All of these recent chapters don't change anything about the characters current relationships.Chitoge and Raku feel the about each other now as they did in chapter 200. What these chapters have done is shown that 12 years ago things were different which is completely understandable.

That's not going to change how Raku feels about Kosaki, nor is it going to change how Chitoge feels about Raku. It's simply a stressful situation that will bring the characters together for a heartfelt conversation that will resolve their feelings.

3P would be a copout and a bad one at that. Please don't suggest such things as if you were serious about them.
>>
>>143005538
>It's easy to be the one acting mature when nothing bad ever happens to you.
Yes, chitoge is truly the biggest victim in this manga. Not marika that dealt with same thing while being ill and her hitler mom threatning her with a forced marriage. No, chitoge truly has it hard because she didn't get what she wanted.

>Meanwhile Chitoge is heart broken and is trying to spare her friends the from worrying about her and feeling bad about their happiness.
Tried to spare her friends from worrying? Is that a joke?
>>
>>143005952
The problem with selfless Chitoge arc is that the execution makes her appear a self centered drama queen than an actual selfless character. >>143005647 It's all about timing. It screams more IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEE rather than her friends, and puts her friends as excuse for not wanting to deal with hard feelings. It's worst when Onodera appears to have a high maturity ground.
>>
Chitoge is pretty cute.
>>
Chitoge is very cute
>>
>>143006235
I'm not talking about how the characters relate to each other, but how the characters were built up for the readers. Each girl was built up as perfect girlfriend material, making the reader privy to their thoughts and inner workings for extra emphasis of their ultimate maiden status. It just leaves a bad taste that they get left in the dust, especially when the Chitoge end puts Chitoge in a rather poor light. My threesome suggestion was more of a joke and is more of a reaction to that overblown and somewhat shitty drama over how oh so great their friendship is supposed to be (so great they forgot almost all about it after a few years), so don't go into some sort of triggered discussion mode over this as if you're ready to go onto a warpath over this.
>>
>>143004758
I'm half expecting this to just go "love is overrated, friendship is best!" at this point.
>>
>>143006794
This or the harem ending would be better at this point tbqh
>>
>>143005193
He's just angry because you talked shit about his favourite girl.
>>
I got none of what was said about chitoge in this thread. Quite the contrary, her fake love has turned into the truest love.
>>
>>143005538
>heartbroken for one boy

it's not like she has other problems like others..yet others didnt cry like faggot
>>
https://67.media.tumblr.com/c5d54783364f7ebd5983a0808e40502b/tumblr_nrjz5uR11M1smmps3o2_r1_500.gif
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.