[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Killed and commited genocide on billions of people during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
>Killed and commited genocide on billions of people during his lifetime
>Indirectly killed the Z-Fighters
>Nearly killed Goku
>Threatened Gohan and Krillin numerous times on Namek
>Allowed Cell to absorb #18
>So far up his ass in trying to surpass Goku that he let himself get caught by Babidi's magic so he indirectly summoned Majin Buu
Why was this faggot even accepted by the Earthlings? No, Goku accepting him doesn't count since he lets everyone go but why did others do the same? The amount of mistakes he does in the series is asinine and got everyone almost killed, twice. Not even Tenshinhan and Piccolo were as bad as this guy.
>>
Man, some people really like to hold a grudge.
Calm down man, it's all water under the bridge.
>>
>>143004585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAGpbH3EEeo
>>
>>143004585
>Why was this faggot even accepted by the Earthlings?
He didn't.He became a multibillionaire's fucktoy,so everyone swallowed their tears and accepted him.
>>
>>143004585
Because Vegeta's a popular character, that's why.
>>
>TFW you remember that Goku recognized Vegeta as the ape that killed Grandpa Gohan and they never built up on it.
>>
>>143004846
>Goku recognized Vegeta as the ape that killed Grandpa Gohan

What are you even talking about?
>>
>>143004846
No, Goku saw Vegeta turn into the ape and realized what actually happened to his grandpa.
>>
File: 1465834134246.jpg (62 KB, 333x247) Image search: [Google]
1465834134246.jpg
62 KB, 333x247
>>143004883

Anon, I... I think you have brain problems. I was a kid when I watched this, hadn't watched the original series, and yet I still managed to have better comprehension of the scene in question than you do today in the year 2016.
>>
>>143004975

This was meant to be directed to >>143004846

Looks like I too have brain problems.
>>
>>143004883
https://youtu.be/j7usGwSYKO0?t=13m36s
>>
>>143005002
Lel. I Like this guy's presentation style.
>>
What were they supposed to do? If they told him to leave he would have killed them
>>
>>143004585
Because he graced Bulma with his powerful Saiyan dick.
>>
>>143004585
Tenshinhan does seem to hold a grudge against him still. Even in Super, he was the first one who jumped to speculate that Vegeta might betray them for Freeza.
>>
He likes fighting as much as /a/ likes loli.
If that excuse works for you it can work for him too
>>
>>143004585
Because Goku's the only one who can fight him, and Goku doesn't care. So long as he isn't actively threatening anyone, Goku don't give a shit.

What the fuck is anyone else going to do? Fight him? Bulma is a whore and doesn't care either.
>>
If any of the bad guys like Cell turned into good guys I'm sure they'd accept him too. They'll accept anyone as long as they have the dragon balls.
>>
>>143007189
Yeah, might is right.

Goku also likes him because he is the only other Saiyan around (his bro doesn't count) and his rival.
>>
>>143008241

I doubt Goku cares about Vegeta being a Saiyan he just forgives anyone as long they stop being evil.
>>
>>143004585
Yeah... sorry.
>>
>>143009760
He didn't forgive Frieza but he was willing to let him live after kicking his dick in and offered to let him walk away at least twice in RoF
>>
>>143006323
Tenshinhan is the only fucking character in the entire series who has his head on straight, so I'm not so sure he counts.
>>
>>143004585
Becausr he is the prince of planet Jobber
>>
Vegeta is a walking weapon of mass destruction and there are overpowered freaks on every corner. It's better to have him on Earth's side, even if it's for petty reasons like his rivalry with Kakarotto (most of DBZ). Quoting FDR: "Somoza may be a son of a bitch but he's our son of a bitch"
>>
>>143009952
he would have forgiven freeza, if freeza had changed
>>
>>143004585
Still not as bad as Orochimaru and Kabuto getting away with everything
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.