[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we go from this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: L0iago0.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
L0iago0.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
How do we go from this...
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-17+at+11.03.52).jpg (1 MB, 2559x1440) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-17+at+11.03.52).jpg
1 MB, 2559x1440
to this?
>>
>>142991694
That's not Killer Queen though.
>>
I don't understand the comparison? You saying SDC was more detailed or something?
>>
File: jjsc13laugh.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jjsc13laugh.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>he thinks RHCP is a main villain
>>
File: SBR_Chapter_91.jpg (321 KB, 760x1200) Image search: [Google]
SBR_Chapter_91.jpg
321 KB, 760x1200
>>142991681
to this?
>>
>>142991694
>chili dong in character card
>not in the episode itself
Why is this allowed?
>>
RHCP's ability card is so boosted
>>
>>142991694

>A in all stats but one

Jesus Christ that's too beast. What is his dump stat again? Time stoping aside it looks like it could mop the floor with Za Warudo.
>>
>>142991694
fuck are you talking about, that's not Killer Queen

also chilidong is hype as fuck regardless
>>
>>142991997
Precision, which means jack shit when you're dealing with a straight fist fight.
>>
>>142991997
In a straight-up punchfest? Yes. Especially if he absorbed enough electricity. But the time stop power is kind of a big deal.
>>
>>142991787
Dirty minds doing bad cheap
>>
>>142992094
Literally the only person who could make legitimate use of time stop was DIO, and that's because infinitely growing time stop is broken as shit. Jotaro is shit with it cause he didn't practice using it and it strains him to do so.
>>
>>142992186
Part of Dio's is that his immortal vampire status makes it easier for him to physically overcome the strain of timestop. Jotaro initially can only move SP in the time stop, while Dio is fully agile.
>>
>>142992186
Yeah, but it's so broken than even Jotaro's would be enough to beat a close range stand like RHCP unless he got really creative with his powers. But his user didn't seem that smart. That's why he even lost to Crazy Diamond.
>>
>>142992094

Maybe, but RHCP seems to have enough resilience to outright tank through a barrage of the world, and with Akira being able to be hilariously far away without a loss of power it seems safe as fuck. All that said, it becomes moot as DIO's time stop increases

Not sure why Akira feared Jotaro's silly 1 second timestop so much.
>>
>>142991681
Why are you comparing them? you think Akira is the main antagonist?
>>
File: Kira.jpg (111 KB, 454x248) Image search: [Google]
Kira.jpg
111 KB, 454x248
>>142991694
>>
File: qqQd13b.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qqQd13b.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>142992324
Za Warudo's Ability card is underpowered vs RHCP's, which is overpowered
>>
>>142992285
One second is a lot when you move as fast and as precisely as Star Platinum. That could very well be enough to at least trap him or cut him off from his power source if not outright defeat him. He almost certainly wouldn't be able to tank Dio's attacks for as long as the time stop lasts.
>>
>>142992285
Right? If you can move at RHCP's speed, just charge up and go in swinging. Nothing Star Platinum's gonna do in that 1 sec that Crazy Diamond wouldn't, and I doubt Jotaro would immediately go for the kill.
>>
>>142992397
the cards are just there because the editors told Araki to make them, he doesn't put much thought into them.
>>
>>142992397
>stats
>mattering

GER has zero in everything
>>
>>142991784
>Happy Jotaro
too pure for this world
>>
>>142992527
Isn't the NONE stat supposed to represent GER circling around back into infinity or some shit?
>>
Anyway. I did some research, and it was interesting, so I thought I'd share.

In the lower left of each Stand's card is the circle graph of their statistics. From the top going clockwise, these are Destructive Power, Speed, Range, Durability, Precision, and Development Potential. These six statistics are graded from A to E, with A being the best. Some Stands can have “None” or “Infinite” in one of their statistics. An incorporeal Stand might have a “None” in Durability, because it cannot be touched to be destroyed. A Stand that can compress the universe to a single point might have an “Infinite” in Destructive Power, because its power is so great that to measure it would be meaningless.

Destructive Power
A: Extreme power, either in massive physical strength or supernatural ability.
B: Limited, but still awesome power.
C: Meager strength, but still able to cause harm.
D: Almost no power. Stands are not likely to be “purposed” for offensive capability.
E: Completely harmless. These are mostly defensive or utility Stands.

Speed
A: Super speed, able to catch bullets and move quickly enough to leave afterimages.
B: Superhuman speed, extremely quick and usually only able to be defended against by other Stands.
C: Fast, but not so fast that a human would not be able to dodge or parry.
D: About human speed.
E: Sluggish or near stationary.

Range
A: 100 meters (little over 328 feet)
B: 50 meters (little over 164 feet)
C: 20 meters (66 feet)
D: 10 meters (33 feet)
E: 2 meters (7 feet)
>>
Durability
A: Almost impossible to destroy. It would be easier to kill the Stand User than it would be to even attempt to destroy this Stand itself.
B: Extremely tough, but it is able to be damaged.
C: Tough, but conventional weapons or abilities can harm it.
D: Almost no power. Stands are not likely to be “purposed” for defensive capability.
E: Completely defenseless. These are mostly offensive or utility Stands.

Precision
A: Supernatural accuracy. Capable of performing surgery barehanded without damaging nearby tissue.
B: Superhuman accuracy. Able to perform astounding feats that likely cannot be dodged without supernatural abilities.
C: About as precise as a very well-trained or dexterous human.
D: About as precise as a regular person.
E: Clumsy and imprecise, less accurate than a normal human being.

Development Potential
A: The Stand User has unlocked almost none of the abilities of their Stand. Either they are very new, or their Stand is very powerful.
B: The User has some comfort with their Stand and can use its most basic abilities.
C: The Stand and User are one, with the User able to manifest the Stand's whole gamut of powers as easily as breathing.
D: The User has knowledge of the Stand's every power and can manifest them in new and interesting ways.
E: The User has total mastery of their Stand, and the spiritual vision can grow no more.

So most importantly, skill levels are not relative to other stands, but they have certain prerequisites.
>>
>>142992625
Has any stand (Besides GER) gone above A in any of the categories?
>>
>>142992842
I just remember notorious BIG had infinite range and speed
>>
>>142992625
I'm calling bullshit on the grounds that both SP and The World's cards have C's for range and they can't cross the damn street without their user

>Highlighting inconsistency in JoJo
>>
>>142992842
C-Moon and MIH.
>>
>>142992690
I guess Chili Pepper's sort of a mix between a regular stand and a bound stand. He has immense power, but needs electricity to obtain it.

Come to think of it, would KQ's own physical power be along the lines of a B or C rank? It couldn't stand a chance against Crazy Diamond.
>>
>>142991681
Do you think Yoshikage Kira Wants A Quiet Life/ The People of Morioh will be 1 or 2 episodes? Together they make up 6 chapters, so I'm not sure how they'll end up doing it.
>>
>>142992950
Nah, Killer Queen has an A in Power, it just can't keep up with CD last I read
>>
>>142992918
I always read such as including Time Stop, thus stopping time & moving forward during said time.
>>
>>142992842
GER's probably just "None" for the sake of being mysterious. I don't think he's that much stronger than GE, other than its stand power. The fact that Diavolo saw that Giorno still died even without using KC's power means that it's not suddenly Star Platinum.
>>
File: homu.jpg (44 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
homu.jpg
44 KB, 600x315
Could Aces High beat Homura?
>>
>>142993034
I know that, it's just that physical prowess and stand powers are both considered "Power". I'm just imagining that KQ without explosions would be around that level.
>>
>>142992285
>and with Akira being able to be hilariously far away without a loss of power it seems safe as fuck.

Except he NEEDS electricity to use his stand at all. It limits it immensely. It is very situationally strong.
>>
>>142991784
Maybe hes an anime only
>>
The stats are arbitrary and don't mean shit. King Crimson had C in destructive power IIRC and he one shotted pretty much every victim encountered.
>>
>>142992242
this is just bullshit fan speculation you are spewing
>>
>>142996240
Yeah, basically, my bad.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.