[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it /a/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: poster-38902.jpg (237 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
poster-38902.jpg
237 KB, 1000x1500
I don't get it /a/.
>>
Then you better watch it again.
>>
>2 EoE threads per day for 10 years

There are so much people watching EVA or this is the longest meme of all time?
>>
>>142983137
I feel like I still wouldn't get it.
>>
>>142983263
I know the same VLC screenshot of congratulations! gets posted everyday, but some of it is probably newfags who genuinely don't understand it.
>>
>>142983263
the longest meme of all time is objective grounding for phenomenological morality
>>
>>142983098
Congrats
>>
>>142983098
Just watch it again, pay attention, and think about what it means yourself.
>>
>>142983098
you weren't paying attention
>>
>>142983098
>>142983272
it doesn't mean anything. it was trying to be deeper than it is and became a clusterfuck.
>>
>>142983098
The last two chapters of the series depict what the Human Instrumentality is like a little better than the movie, in my opinion. I also enjoy the anime better.
If you didn't get it after watching both the anime and the film, you're a hopeless fag.
>>
If you aren't Japanese and over age 35, don't bother
>>
File: anno.png (481 KB, 500x784) Image search: [Google]
anno.png
481 KB, 500x784
>>
>>142984745
Some people get something out of it.
Some people don't and learn to accept it.

And imbecils like you pretend there is none, so their precious ego doesn't get hurt.

Hey, Anon. You are smart. One of the smartest people I know. You can ask anyone. They all refer to you as being a smart person. In fact the best person. Congratulations
>>
>>142984745
Nice arguments you've got
>>
File: 2oRZv.jpg (626 KB, 4099x1171) Image search: [Google]
2oRZv.jpg
626 KB, 4099x1171
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.