[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't more anime focusing on oral hygiene and healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Why aren't more anime focusing on oral hygiene and healthy living?
>>
Why prolong the suffering?
>>
File: oral hygiene.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
oral hygiene.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>142964346
Gotta take care of those pearly whites, Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 288x198
>>142964147
Looks more like miswak than toothbrush
>>
>>142964616
Tomato-Potato
>>
>>142964616
I used to use this alot
>>
>>142964147

You can exercise, sleep and bathe with Hinako. What more do you want.
>>
>>142966050

There's also that hentai.
>>
>>142964147
Why does nobody in anime ever use an electric toothbrush
I hate manual ones, seeing them used in anime always sends a chill up my spine
>>
>>142967879

Wat
>>
>>142964147
Otaku can't relate then
>>
>>142967879
>electric toothbrush
Sorry to crush your fantasy but nobody uses those.
>>
>>142967879
What the fuck? Why?
>>
>>142968351
Something about the texture of the bristles is really uncomfortable for me. I've used electric toothbrushes since sometime in high school because of it.
>>
Just an advice for everyone here - eat sunflower seeds every fucking day, they're loaded with vitamins, minerals and have a decent amount of proteins. They're tasty, healthy AND addictive.

Also, look around for genmaicha tea, that shit is delicious.
>>
>>142967879
Holy fuck nobody uses electric toothbrushes.
>>
>>142964147

My waifu doesn't need to make a turd and excersice, she always be beautiful for me till my days.
>>
>>142968604
So what, they're still a good product.
>>
>>142968514
Is there something wrong with your gums? Are they too sensitive or something?

I honestly don't understand..
>>
>>142968693

My gums aren't too sensitive. It's something about the scratching noise and the feeling of the bristles against my teeth. I just hate bristles in general; cleaning things with scrub brushes also makes me wince, which is why I do my cleaning with other things.
>>
>>142968819
Nope, still can't understand.

The noise the bristles make, and the way they feel are pleasurable for me. What kinda reasoning is that?

Besides, don't electric brushes still have bristles?
>>
>>142964147
>Why aren't more anime focusing on oral hygiene and healthy living?
Because that would alienate the average anime viewer.
>>
>>142967879
I gag when I even hear an electric toothbrush.
>>142968999
The bristles are awful for me, but the sound/feeling of an electric toothbrush is even worse.
>>
>>142968999
They do, but the spinning is too fast to feel the individual bristles. It's just a pleasant, dull pressure, while to me manual toothbrushes are the textile equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.

I don't think I can really get my point across here; it's hard to explain things like textures or why certain ones bother you, and I'm pretty tired and not very lucid right now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.