[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Manga you binge read the fuck out of at the start but now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
ITT: Manga you binge read the fuck out of at the start but now don't bother to check it's weekly updates because it boring
>>
every manga ever unless i visit /a/ and a thread reminds me a new chapter is out
cant even be fucked to check my emails
>>
>>142963943
This. Seems like most manga keep adding new characters and eventually become a convoluted mess that takes forever to go anywhere. D-Frag is a good example, though it's been years since I read it so maybe it got better
>>
>>142963861
OPM. ONE never updates and Murata is just doing filler at the moment.
>>
>>142964082
>check the murata manga
>constant 1.5,1.6 and yadayada everytime

Why is it always like that?
>>
File: 002.jpg (107 KB, 750x1073) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
107 KB, 750x1073
>>142963861
Kimi na Shika Kikoenai.
>>
File: life[1].jpg (53 KB, 537x537) Image search: [Google]
life[1].jpg
53 KB, 537x537
>>142965044
>>
Yamada kun and the 7 witches , after the amnesia arc I was so done with it
>>
>>142964082
This.
>>
>>142965221
This, Ana Satsujin, Koi to Uso, Boku wa Mari no Naka on the top of my head.

And Horimiya after Miyamura cut his hair.
>>
Hayate no gotoku. I started reading this manga almost 10 years ago. I have no idea what's happening currently in the story and it's hard to get back into it because I witnessed how it didn't really age well with me.
>>
File: 01628586.jpg (40 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
01628586.jpg
40 KB, 1024x768
>>142963861
Shit, me too with this series.
>>
bleach, wan piss
>>
>>142964221
The pacing has always been shit.But with the difference that Murata was actually adapting the material and was putting out godly stuff like the 50 page color chapter about Bofoy landing. Now he's just doing irrelevant filler that no one cares about.
>>
>>142963861
Every ongoing manga I catch up with. Even regular weekly stuff is impossible for me to read, a single short as hell manga chapter per week is not enough to keep me following a story.
>>
>>142963861
that is called bad manga anon it not good to delude yourself with binge to make a subpar story line par by falling for a dilema caused by the need of instant arousal
>>
Bakuman.
>>
>>142966898
Tell us anon which are "good manga"?
>>142966941
Impossible - it ended long time ago.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.