[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Sakura.png (1 MB, 1433x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sakura.png
1 MB, 1433x1080
How do you react?
>>
>>142960262
Call her a kaiju, pat her on the head and then have gay sex with my best friend while his alternate personality watches from his subconscious and cries.
>>
>>142960654
>gay sex with my best friend while his alternate personality watches from his subconscious and cries.
YYH reference?
>>
>>142962236
Reference to how I am still not entirely convinced Yue was gay even if Yukito was a flaming homo.
>>
I cry
>>
>>142962301
Everyone is gay in CCS expect Sakura herself.
>>
>>142965563
And Shaoran
He started gay but Sakura fixed him
>>
File: 1172793909323.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1172793909323.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>
>>142960262
Unzip dick.
>>
>>142960262
Be a good older brother and tell her that Shaoran is a fucking faggot who wants dicks in his ass and that she should get together with Tomoyo.
>>
>>142960262
>be me
>heart weak
>can't stand
>some loli bitch decides to add to my hell by holding my hand and saying cutesy shit
Have a heartboner followed by a heart attack and subsequently death.
>>
>>142962301
Yue was gay for clow
>>
how do you react?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.