[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually watch this show? I've yet to meet or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sherry.jpg (10 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
sherry.jpg
10 KB, 273x184
Does anyone actually watch this show? I've yet to meet or hear of anyone even familiar with it beyond the kokoro-chan iu na meme.
>>
>>142957035
They all died in the great Milky Suicide.
>>
>>142957035
I've watched both seasons of this. A really hyperactive show with a lot of parodies and scenes that makes you question what you're watching.
>>
Wasn't there a movie coming out? When
>>
>>142957089
I'm pretty sure they made a third season that wasn't the futari wa abomination.
>>
>>142957035
Finished the first season, started the second, but went on anime hiatus. Need to start S2 over again. It's actually pretty decent. Try it out OP.
>>
File: yawn2.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yawn2.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>142957079
This. I'm posting from my grave, actually.
>>142957427
They did. It had the new characters and killed off 3/4 of the G4. You can guess how that went.

From what I remember, there's suppose to be a new season/movie/OVA/something that's like the first two seasons, but I can't remember for sure.
>>
>>142957569
By season, you mean "Kageki/TD"? Or the new movie after that?
>>
>>142957569
New movie aired in Feb I think, its directed by the guy who did the first two seasons so I'm assuming its good but I haven't seen anyone on /a/ actually say they went to Japan and watched it so it could be shit.

Just have to wait for it to come out on blu ray I guess.
>>
>>142957605
After looking into it, >>142957658 seems to be right. Movie aired in Feb. "Tantei Opera Milky Holmes the Movie: Milky Holmes' Counterattack"

Has the full cast, too. Unfortunately, I do not see an release date for BD, not even on the main site. Don't expect it anytime soon.
>>
Why is Elly such a slut?
>>
>>142957035
They used to be here, until #milkysuicide happened.
>>
>>142957143
it came out earlier this year and made mad dosh despite only airing on 11 screens.
>>
I have seen all 4 seasons + OVA.
The first two are honestly some of the best comedy anime I have seen. Season 3 is a steaming pile of crap, season 4 is a regular crap with some funny moments thrown in.
It was quite interesting however to see the OVA where the girls were reliant on a "standard anime MC" bland guy. Really put into perspective how much a bland MC can make a good show shit.
>>
>>142957035
Movie released and subbed when?
>>
>>142957035

I watched it.
>>
>>142957035

te tete

nande
desu
ka
>>
>>142957035
>not watching milkshake detectives
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.