[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm sitting here watching DBZsuper and watching Vegeta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: blueVegetta.jpg (201 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
blueVegetta.jpg
201 KB, 1024x576
So I'm sitting here watching DBZsuper and watching Vegeta turn to a "god" or whatever and I am thinking:

Jesus fuck HOW MANY THINGS can saiyans turn into? Giant ape? Super saiyan? Extra pointy hair? too much Neanderthal hair? Red god? Blue god?

What's next - a fucking toaster??!!

Transformations are becoming bullshit if you ask me
>>
No one asked you
>>
but no one asked for your opinion
>>
>>142956005

Obviously, the natural progression is

more hair > red hair > blue hair > toaster
>>
>>142956005
White hair coming to a shounen near you
>>
Thing is it doesn't seem like a Progression, its just a different thing. "God" wasn't after SS3 it was just a different form.

What else can the saiyans turn into?
>>
>>142956005
goku and by extension every sayajin are based on sun wukong

sun wukong has a lot of transformations so it only naturaql that the sayajins can take a lot of forms too
>>
>>142956005
Sun Wukong had 72 transformations.
>>
>>142956431
SSJ72 confirmed
>>
>>142956005
Use the fucking catalog >>142919885
>>
>>142956396

>sun wukong

So a toaster(with a tail) isn't out of the question then
>>
>>142956355
technically speaking, SSJ4 isn't actually SSJ3's next step, Vegeta bypassed it entirely.

I suppose the paths can be seen as

SSJ>SSJ2>SSJ3
SSJ>Golden Great Ape>SSJ4
SSJ>SSJB
>>
>>142956504
Man, you're great.
>>
>>142956504
Why would I want to associate myself with a bunch of weebo otakus like that?
>>
next: green miku
>>
File: 1375342205865.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1375342205865.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
I've always wanted an explanation for this. Out of all the presumably hundreds of alien races in the entire galaxy exactly why are Saiyans so special?

Why do they have hidden potential stacked upon even more hidden potential with EVEN MORE HIDDEN POTENTIAL HIDDEN IN THE HIDDEN POTENTIALS HIDDEN POTENTIAL?

Exactly why are they so unique? It's a shame it'll never be answered. I really wish Super would.
>>
>>142956005
the toaster can make a defeat sandwich even tastier
>>
>>142958129
The real reason Saiyans are special is because they're the race that Goku was born to. If Goku weren't a Saiyan he'd still do crazy shit.
>>
>>142958129
It's really just Goku, Vegeta, and kids. All canon saiyans got wiped out any ways. Look at Cabe, he was strong but never went super saiyan or had a tail.
Goku Vegeta and Gohan were the ones pushed further thanks to the exsistance of dragonballs.
>>
>>142958129

you said it yourself dumbass

>out of all the presumably hundreds of alien races in the entire galaxy

the galaxy is a big place - and thus the probability for having what we are presented with is fairly reasonable

we are just following the journies of the "peak" alien race - there is always going to be a BEST and that is what the story is about thus far

you have fallen into the same logical fallicy retardation that retards say when talking about how "lucky" it is that earth exists when thinking about all of the factors that need to align for its existence

the universe is a vast place - the probability of the factors coming together exists - we would not exist if those factors did not come together - and if we did not exist we could not ask the question - therefore we exist because we exist in one of the places where our exist was able to come to pass - no luck involved
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.