[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slaine Troyard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: SlaineTroyard-1_AZ-1.png (605 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
SlaineTroyard-1_AZ-1.png
605 KB, 1366x768
Do you Have an Idea to End His Suffering?
>>
gouge his eyes out
>>
>>142950678
Endless dickings. He needs his boypussy worked.
>>
Mob rape
>>
>had a perfect waifu loving him
>kept gunning for the one that obviously didnt feel the same for him

he deserves everything
>>
>>142950767
Including Prison?
>>
>>142950678
Lemrina's womb or the sweet embrace of death
>>
>>142950678
He's not suffering anymore. You are, OP. You can end your suffering by not making more salty threads or by an heroing yourself.
>>
Inaho riding his cock fiercely in front of a dead asshime, after that a nice orgy with lemons, inaho and Harklight.
>>
>>142950678
Mindbreak. Now it is endless enjoyment for everyone.
>>
>>142951074
Ok, But can you PROOVE that he is not suffering?
>>
>>142950678
After that shitfest of an ending?

I dunno, Lumerina, maybe?

I mean, if he wasn't a dumbass trying to Lelouch his way through the ranks of the Vers Empire and had defected to the Terrans, he would have fucking had Asseylum at his side.
>>
>>142951006
Would sex with Lemrina feel good?
>>
>>142951475
only in zero g
>>
>>142951184
Inaho wouldn't let him suffer. He's also obsessed with Slaine.
>>
>>142951681
Well Inaho Put him in Prison in the first damn place.
>>
You are all disgusting, Slaine is pure and kind and deserves happiness.

>>142950678
That's obvious, just give him a fake identity and send him to live in a remote place.

>>142950767
>perfect waifu
You mean the hysteric cripple who just wanted to steal him away from her sister because she felt inferior? She was a tool and helped his downfall by letting Asseylum talk to Slaine while disguised as her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.