[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku no Bitch nigga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>Fucking current chapter
>This nigga is STILL crying like a bitch
>Manga readers lied
>Anime is nearly over
>Nothing of importance happened

Amazing flop, by bones.
>>
Bones is dead
>>
>>142927978
Gave up the ghost back around Mars Daybreak.
>>
>>142926988
I can't wait until this shitty ass meme series fades into obscurity. Fuck everyone who hyped up this trash. Innovative direction and storyboarding could have elevated this turd, but it was just another mediocre, by-the-numbers adaptation of a popular shounen.
>>
>>142926988
To think people we're actually hyping this up
>>
Fuck you all I'm enjoying it

knowing he still hasn't manned up after 90 chapters is kind of depressing though
>>
>>142928175
Fuck off its amazing everyone knows that
Don't hate it on just because you're a delusional faggot with shit taste
>>
>>142930914
I like it but its overhype
>>
>>142931241
>Letting a fandom dictate how you enjoy things

You're the biggest faggot that could ever shit up a place. You and people like you make everything one step closer to shit.
>>
>>142928175
Better than the moeshit you guys love so much
>>
Cripes the edge here.

The kid's idol just lost all his powers. God forbid he have sympathy.
>>
>>142926988
>This nigga is STILL crying like a bitch

Not as hard as you faggot.
>>
>>142931407
sympathy =/= crying like a bitch

Is the writer so incompetent that he can't show sympathy without making the mc look like a beta?
>>
>>142926988
Who cares, I still want to fuck Bakugou.
>>
>>142931545
This is a coming of age kinda story meant for children to read. It's his character to be the loser crybaby. Its kinda the whole theme of smiling and being strong senpai
>>
>>142931241
Fandom might be cancerous but the manga is dope
>>
>>142931545
I think he shows him crying so often to make the moment he finally grows up more special. Though I'm not caught up to the manga and I'm pretty surprised Deku hasn't made that transition yet. I'm guessing it'll be this next arc now that All Might is done.
>>
File: salama_62915.jpg (27 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
salama_62915.jpg
27 KB, 300x470
>>142926988
The anime needed to be 2 cours for the way it was paced. The last episode is next week and shit JUST started actually happening. I'm gonna read the manga since I've heard good things, but I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with the adaptation.
>>
>>142933051
Yeah the anime adaptation is shit, it's only like 12 episodes and the manga has a lot of content in it that I'm sure the anime adaption is cutting out. I'm pretty sure it'll get a second season and the second season will probably also be only 12 episodes long, which is shit.

The manga is better.
>>
>>142926988
MUH Character Development. You dont get it do you anon. This is the best shonen development I have seen in years. People cry when they are sad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.