[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shiori Experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>manga about the 27 club
>literally no other manga like it
>no update since January
Why not, what happened with the mangaka? This is a really unique idea. I just want more hendrix, cobain, and possibly morrison things to happen.
>>
It's so good
I wanna know what happened too
>>
>kurt cobain
>genius
nah
>>
>>142922301
It went downhill with the needless suffering and over the top bullying which as expected was overlooked.
>>
>>142922424
Wtf are you talking about anon
>>
>>142922459
I'm on phone so I can't be bothered explaining everything.

The most recent example would be when the media guys visited the school and some intern recorded the rock club because he saw their's potential.

As expected historic boss removed it because the tape was too long order something and he wanted to focus on the orchestra.

The orchestra club and sport clubs being cunts and mocking, bullying and breaking the equipment is shown as normal.
>>
File: ap.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ap.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
>>142922301
>>
File: tqhmnln.png (252 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
tqhmnln.png
252 KB, 676x380
>>142923129
>you'll never have an anime character modeled after you
>>
>>142922301
>Why not, what happened with the mangaka?
Absolutely nothing. It's the translators you should be wondering about.
>>
>>142922301
>>142922334
scanlator group had problems with their new translator

http://catscanlations.tumblr.com/
>>
>>142924767
>http://catscanlations.tumblr.com/
dang I really like this series but it's been stalled out for months now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.