[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10
What the fuck is this?
>>
Professional NTR.
>>
Wife's son.
>>
>>142913070
A betrayal of your expectations.
>>
Looks like a lady with a baby.
>>
the cuck without me, by kayo hinazuki
>>
>>142913070
The biggest cuckold in anime history, MC literally became JUSTed.
>>
>>142913146
I want to raise it.
>>
kayo did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1465255829917.png (284 KB, 570x540) Image search: [Google]
1465255829917.png
284 KB, 570x540
>>142913253
>>142913336
It was going pretty well too.
>>
>>142913070
You should've been here when it was airing, the massive shitstorm was fun to watch
>>
>>142913667
No, normalfags trying to whiteknight the slut was not fun. It made my blood boil.
>>
I don't know what anyone expected with this.

Dude was in a coma for 15 years.
It was a relationship between children in primary school.
This is a realistic outcome, and nobody did wrong here.
>>
>>142913070
By a normal person's observation: a woman with a baby.
An objective observation, knowing context: the childhood friend the hero saved, now grown up happy and healthy and having started her own family.
From the point of view of a bunch of losers who demand all fiction fit their wish fulfilment expectations: a cheating whore who couldn't stay faithful to the male main character just because he happened to be in a coma for a decade, doesn't she know female characters are supposed to lust after the male lead for all eternity if he does something for her?
>>
>>142913874
People expect the usual "he did something nice for me once, I must love him and only him no matter what" harem bullshit.

Frankly, I'm happier with what we got.
>>
>>142913874
MC went through a lot of effort only to get rewarded with the possibility of being with Airi, which he had at the beginning of the anime as well. And it's a small possibility, she's most likely just being friendly and will end up with some boy closer to her age.
>>
>>142913982
He saved her life, twice, sacrificing pretty much his life and his mother's life, since she took care of him every single day.
>>
>>142913982
It's not like he gave her lunch money or picked up her books for her, he busted ass and went through a lot of stress to literally save her life. And for what?
>>
>>142914000
>rewarded
You're making it sound like the guy is entitled to a relationship with a girl because he saved some lives.

That's pretty fucked up kohai. You might want to reconsider your values.

Your assumptions about the relationship with Airi aren't really based on anything other than your cynicism.

>>142914092
You aren't entitled to sex for saving someone's life. What the hell?
>>
>>142914027
>>142914092
So? He saved her life, yes, and she's not exactly ungrateful for that. But what do you feel she owes him?
>>
>tfw this thread
God, your /r9k/ is showing off. I thought we were better than that.
>>
The author could have left it ambiguous, or he could have straight up friend zoned him.

But ending it like that just seems like a deliberate fuck you to the people who were rooting for this guy the entire time.
>>
>>142913070
an old hag, should have stayed lolimode
>>
>>142914181
Fuck off, tumblrina.
>>
>Satoru + Kayo getting teased since the start
>surprise, here she is with the child of that one kid with no personality
I don't give a shit about this "reward" strawman. I wouldn't have cared if they hadn't been intentionally baiting the audience with romance before spitting on it.
>>
>>142914182
Honestly, anyone who gets so arseblasted by a female character ending up with someone other than the main character deserves to have a good fuck you thrown in their direction.
>>
the teen co worker is 100x better than this broody bitch
>>
>>142914150
>>142914178
Helping a girl for literally zero reward is the definition of a white knight.
>>
>>142914292
>broody
Wonder why.
>>
Well if it makes anyone feel better the manga hints she would spend alot of her time at the hospital while he was in a coma but his mom who did the same advised her to move on with her life (rightfully so).
>>
>>142914269
>Honestly, anyone who gets so arseblasted by a female character ending up with someone other than the main character
Fuck off, retard. No one gave a shit about the other girls not ending up with Satoru, only the one that had romantic interest in him and vice versa for the majority of the show.
>deserves to have a good fuck you thrown in their direction
Because that's anime production 101, I suppose.
>>
File: 1465328140707.jpg (191 KB, 646x937) Image search: [Google]
1465328140707.jpg
191 KB, 646x937
>>142913876
>a cheating whore who couldn't stay faithful to the male main character
except a special chapter was released that explained that Kayo never stopped visiting Satoru everyday until Satoru's mom moved Satoru in secret because she thought what Kayo was doing was unhealthy. Kayo was forced to give up on Satoru and thats the only reason why she eventually married Hiromi.
>>
File: 1431871948749.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1431871948749.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
I want Kayo and Mom defenders to fuck off back to facebook and never come back
>>
>watching all those blatant "hints" at Yashiro being the killer that were pretty much someone clapping in front of your face
>doing this for multiple episodes and Satoru still didn't realize it
Jesus. Yashiro deserved to win with how retarded they were.
>>
>>142914312
So a person's life is worth so little to you that you won't act to save them unless a reward is guaranteed?

>>142914401
>No one gave a shit about the other girls not ending up with Satoru, only the one that had romantic interest in him and vice versa for the majority of the show.
So? Romantic interest, even if it's mutual, doesn't mean they absolutely must be together forever.
>>
>>142914531
>So? Romantic interest, even if it's mutual, doesn't mean they absolutely must be together forever.
Wow, where do you people keep coming from?
>>
>time travel
>time travel that is unexplained
>cuckoldry
>coma timeskip
>shit characters
>minimal character development
>elementary school children as detectives
>"""mystery"""
>killer is obvious from the start
>"""""""""philosphy"""""""""
It was trash.
>>
>>142913857

This.

Normalfags have ruined this place.
>>
Name one good mystery anime.

Protip: You cannot.
>>
>>142914401
If she stayed with Satoru because he saved her life, that would imply that she owes him a debt, and that debt is her life.

This would mean that their relationship is based on ownership, not love.
Even if she did have feelings towards him, it would be impossible to divorce those feelings from the debt she feels she owes him.

This is an incredibly unfair and unhealthy relationship.
It's super fucked up.

>>142914827
Jokes on you, I've been here since 2004.
>>
>>142914781
>spends 75% of story on one character
>save her
>"Oh shit, we need to put the other victims we mentioned into the show!"
>"how do we do that sir?"
>"Fuck it, time skip and say it all worked out!"
>>
>>142914918
>If she stayed with Satoru because he saved her life, that would imply that she owes him a debt, and that debt is her life.
Never said this.
>muh realism armchair psychology fairness ownership of humans something
Do you have to put words in my mouth to form a reply? God damn.
>>
>>142913070
>thanks for saving my life but I like the trap more

Kayo is the cruelest person I've ever seen.
>>
>>142915020
Honestly, it probably would have been worse with more time.
>>
>>142913070
MAL cucks loved it.
>>
She literally was ready to wait until he wakes up. They would have ended up togehter if it wasn't for his fucking mom. But yeah thanks for nothing mom it's not like I saved your life.
>>
File: the festival is going to be fun.jpg (197 KB, 1223x982) Image search: [Google]
the festival is going to be fun.jpg
197 KB, 1223x982
The c uckening is not over. I know someone else who's long overdue..
>>
>>142913070
Someone trying to rehash a meme that was never funny to begin with
>>
At least it wasn't Negima's ending. I will never stop hating Akamatsu.
>>
>>142913070
NTRfag here, best anime ever.
>>
File: 1.jpg (69 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69 KB, 600x300
POST MORE KEKOLDRY
I WANT TO GET ANGRY
>>
>>142914918

>jokes on you, I've been here since 2004

Even if that was true, it wouldn't make you any less normalfag. You are the worst.
>>
Made all the sense in the world she would have a relationship with someone, why would she not?
Pretty good anime overall, would recommend. The op and ed were top quality.
>>
>>142915444

>all these normalfag opinions
>would recommend

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
Needs season 2 focusing on the daily life of a cuck.
>>
>>142914674
>Wow, where do you people keep coming from?
Where do YOU people come from, who have apparently never encountered a romantic plot more complex than "boy meets girl, boy and girl like each other, boy and girl are together happily ever after"?
>>
>>142914531
>So a person's life is worth so little to you that you won't act to save them unless a reward is guaranteed?
If it is worth so much, why would you do it for free?

Equivalent exchange.
>>
>>142915495
>my opinions arent normal
>im edgy and unique
take your meds
>>
>>142914312
This is why no woman will ever love you unless you pay her lots of money to pretend.
>>
>>142915518
>If it is worth so much, why would you do it for free?
Because I'm not a sociopath.
>>
>>142915111
I was taking what I've been replying to, the assertion that Satoru is owed a relationship with Kayo, and saying why that's a pretty fucked up view of things.

I don't see how you think I am putting words in your mouth.

>muh realism armchair psychology fairness ownership of humans something
Now you're just attacking me without addressing my argument at all.
You're trying to invalidate my argument by taking random words from my post, throwing an insult in there, and then tossing a few random words in the mix to make it sound like I'm spouting nonsense.
If only we had a term for attacking a person and not their argument...

I'm going to just assume you've got nothing and go to sleep. I've clearly won here, you're just unwilling to admit it.
Good night, kohai. Try to step it up next time.
>>
>>142914674
Not everyone here is a basement dwelling NEET. Forming actual, functioning relationships with multiple people might set your mind right.
>>
>>142915737
Worse, you're a cuck.
>>
>>142914905
Ace Attorney.
>>
>>142915727
Good, it's better that well. No bullshit.

Women don't '''''love''''''. They want what you have. Therefore treat them how they wish to be treated, like pay toilets.
>>
>>142913070
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NjGiYqZOnR
>>
>>142915766
>I was taking what I've been replying to, the assertion that Satoru is owed a relationship with Kayo
Stopped reading there. I've never made such an assertion.
>>
>>142915773
>tfw I am literally a basement dwelling NEET and this ending didn't bother me at all

it was pretty clear that pizza girl was a contender, and it would have been stupid as fuck if she put her life on hold for him after he got into a coma
>>
>>142915924
Sorry.
>>
>>142913070
A realistic outcome in a fantastic anime. It's a slap in the face of escapists.

I wouldn't say she owed him anything more than continued friendship but I'm surprised to see people with no sympathy for MC here.
>>
>>142915987
>got into a coma
Should've never happened anyway.
>>
>>142914000
MC went through a lot of effort and was rewarded by having his mother not be murdered, his childhood friend not be murdered, a classmate not be murdered, and another girl his age not be murdered. He was able to erase the regrets and guilt he had for not reaching out to Kayo at the park and for Yuuki being blamed for the crimes, even though he was a child. He was able to befriend Aya and even Misato.

Yes, Satoru and Kayo were cute together as children, but their relationship was always unbalanced. Satoru was her savior, both literally and in her eyes. Though necessary to save her, their relationship was shaped by his knowledge of the future and his retries.

The coma is harsh, but not for Satoru. He had already wasted away those years growing up the first time. When he finally woke up he had people around him and purpose - the change in his manga being the blatant metaphor. His mother is the one who truly suffered. All those years taking care of him and holding out hope, despite the fact that realistically he would never wake up. You can be mad about her actions in Re, but the fact of the matter is that Kayo would have been stuck on her savior without something drastic being done. She would have remained emotionally stuck.

At the end you have the possibility of Airi. Airi was always a better relationship. She believed in Satoru without receiving anything, even when nobody else did.. They can stand on level ground in a way that Kayo never could.
>>
>>142916019
it's because some people here are so autistic that they let their hatred for NTR blind them completely even when it doesn't apply at all

also it's not a fantastic anime
>>
>>142916019
>a fantastic anime
b8
>>
>>142916050
>their relationship was always unbalanced
Not an argument. All relationships are unbalanced, whether that be monetarily, socially, physically, mentally, etc.

Even a relationship with your own clone would be unbalanced as they, while still a copy of you, would not have the resources that you do.

>The coma is harsh, but not for Satoru.
>t. someone that has never been in a coma at all, let alone for over a decade
>>
>>142916019
>I wouldn't say she owed him anything more than continued friendship but I'm surprised to see people with no sympathy for MC here.
I do have sympathy for him; he's been through a lot. And as others point out, he does get something out of it; his friends and mother still alive. But "she NTR'd him" isn't sympathy for Satoru, it's "wahhh, this ruined my self-insert fantasy".

>>142916085
"fantastic" in this context meaning elements of fantasy, ie not real world/realistic; not an indicator of quality.
>>
File: hm.png (9 KB, 608x189) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
9 KB, 608x189
>>142916064
>>142916085
Yeah, I time travel every day. I mean it's 2016, if you don't time travel, you're weird. Space time warped to when I was 10, shit was so cashe monei.

>it's because some people here are so autistic that they let their hatred for NTR blind them completely even when it doesn't apply at all
I think it's just a personal projection. MC is normal, so he'll most likely get a relationship anyway, but for a lot of viewes it becomes painful to self insert because they perceive it as a "dying alone while everyone else gets happy ends" outcome.
>>
>>142914312
>Helping a girl for literally zero reward is the definition of a white knight
No. You can help people for whatever reason you want but expecting a reward for whatever you've done is just retarded. Unless you were asked for help and 'reward' was discussed beforehand which is not help but a services transaction. Help is by default free. If you only help people expecting some kind of reward just don't do it at all.
>>
>>142916292
Didn't they have a scene that heavily implied he'd get with pizza girl at the end though? The only way what you said could be true is if they just dropped the show the second the girl he was trying to save as a child didn't immediately start sucking him off after he woke up from his coma.

But now that I think about it, you may be right
>>
>>142914403
>people will forever conveniently forget this detail
>>
>>142916451
hey man what if they were married before he blacked out, it would still be infidelity
>>
>>142916424
As I said, it's just how they personaly envision MC's future, through projecting. Either the fear of not finding a mate, or the bitterness of never having your efforts recognized/never getting praise or attention as a child, the fear of lacking love or what have you.

Most people would imagine him getting with pizza girl, since that's the hint they give you at the end. It would be hilarious if she had a bf
>>
>>142913070
an out of control meme
>>
File: 15 years a cuck.jpg (121 KB, 844x476) Image search: [Google]
15 years a cuck.jpg
121 KB, 844x476
>>
>>142915575

>>my opinions aren't normal

True.

>>I'm edgy and unique
>implying I am deliberately aiming for this

>take your meds

Trying to insult me is not going to help you. I was only stating facts.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 728x1048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 728x1048
>>142913070
Shame on her, she should have listened to Sensei. Did she listened to Sensei? No, she didn't even bug his room so that she would know when Satoru would wake up.
>>
>>142916692
Yes, the anime is not worth recommending. However, the ending is at least somewhat realistic. Are you saying you wanted some fairy tale bullshit ending to make you feel better? That would've only made the anime even worse than it already is. Maybe you should go watch Danmachi or something. Or better yet, kill yourself
>>
>>142913324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
File: smugsato.jpg (87 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smugsato.jpg
87 KB, 500x281
>>142914181
>I thought we were better than that
>>
>>142916869
Whats wrong with Danmachi it was fun.
>>
>>142916250
Kayo would not be alive if Satoru had not traveled back in time more than once, in large part to save her life. That's beyond wealth or status. That's like two separate planes of existence.

Satoru had already lived that life's worth once, and considering where his life was at the outset of the story and where he ended up, I'm sure he'd gladly take the coma.
>>
>>142917181
It was cringeworthy as fuck and not fun at all, literally nothing ever really happened and the finale was a complete joke. Not a single likable character, just some hot girls
>>
>>142916869

>however, the ending is at least somewhat realistic

Why would I want anything realistic from a Chinese cartoon? If I wanted realism I could just go outside, but I don't.

You should leave /a/, this is not a place for you normal people. This place is only for social rejects and other misfits. You'd do better in some forum or maybe in that Facebook-thing you normals use.
>>
>>142917392

the last line of your post leads me to believe I'm being baited because of how unashamed you seem to be of being a complete faggot, but I'm a complete and total NEET

>hurr if you don't like garbage you're a normie durr
>>
>>142914312

The reward was that all his friends and his mom got to live. Getting the girl would have just been a bonus.
>>
>>142913336

He ends up with a different girl in the end, so not a cuck.

That's like saying if a girl rejects you and you dump the idea of going out with her for another girl, that makes you cuck. Which makes no sense at all.
>>
>>142914403
>Kayo was forced to give up on Satoru and thats the only reason why she eventually married Hiromi.
>implying the Satoru's mom didn't just want her to walk in on her jacking her son off while he was comatose
>>
>>142917580

>blatant insults
>l-look guys, I'm a NEET in this economical downhill
>my tastes are superior because I am so tolerant

Get lost.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.