[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1933x1897) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1933x1897
Just caught up to the latest episode and i sorta agree with the idea that those who give up are weak but his execution of the idea is completely skewed
>>
>>142907496
no
>>
He's retarded
Trains don't run without fuel, don;t get repairs without parts, and don't get manned without food.

Where are you going to get all of those when you've destroyed the stations where all the mining, manufacturing and farming takes place?
>>
>>142907538
To top it all off, he's a faggot.
>>
Probably not the best idea to kill people off in droves when your population is declining and zombies encroach upon your land daily, even if they're just fodder.
>>
I want Justin Biba to leave
>>
>>142907496

right about what? his whole character just makes no damn sense. how does destroying a station help him get revenge("liberate the people") from the shogunate(his father?). it's not like he took supplies, or seized the station for himself or did anything to multiply his forces.

NOPE. JUST FUCK THIS SHIT UP, LIBERATION AMIRITE FOLKS, LOOK HOW LIBERATED YOU ARE NOW THE WEAK DIE THE STRONG LIVE IM A HUGE FAGGOT LOL.

all he accomplished was filling the cliche evil charismatic crazy guy role.
fucking. dropped.
>>
>>142907660
Y'know, it makes me wonder: what the hell do the zombies eat to stay alive?

If people have retreated into fortified settlements and aren't wandering around, then there must be thousands upon thousands upon thousands of zombies that go without BRAINS or blood or whatever all the time. How long is a zombie supposed to remain combat-ready without sustenance?
>>
>>142907538

Also he wants to destroy the Shogunate's stronghold, which holds humanity's last well protected area where food, shelter, fuel and weaponry are housed all because daddy decided he was an edgy little faggot.

Also, why did he kill all the soldiers that wanted to get on the train but told the remaining soldiers to join him? Fucking idiot.
>>
also the fucking crazy priest guy that pulled a minigun fro under his cloak? don't get started on that old fuck
>>
Chaosfags are never right.
>>
File: philosophy.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
philosophy.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1080
This fucking show. 2 episodes and it's the laughing stock of the season.
>>
>>142907496
Cliché baddies are cliché.
>>
>>142907660
well, I hope he has a good reserve of women to breed, because until now I didn't saw many of them in his edgy train
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>142907896

It was the laughing stock from the first season. Ever since anons had to headcanon why the virus disappeared and the creators ignored the explanation, would we know this was a joke.
>>
>>142907896
Why a laughing stock? Im enjoying it.
>>
>>142908008
What were the headcanons? My guessing is he choked off his oxygen supply long enough for the virus to stop.
>>
File: the hell.jpg (59 KB, 557x432) Image search: [Google]
the hell.jpg
59 KB, 557x432
>>142907496
>the shogun betrayed me or something so I'm going to slaughter literally everyone
>this is also excusable because if you're weak you're a loser that should die
>despite, you know, average civilians that have no weapons and never had the opportunity to be "strong" in a caste society
>also, by killing 99% of society where only the soldiers who got lucky survived, we can totally create a new world with freedom and shit

No. He's fucking retarded. If he was just killing the bushi and shogun that'd be cool. But slaughtering everyone then thinking he's going to create a new world of liberated people makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>142908074

I forgot but there was a lot of biochemistry and medical information in those threads. The explanation were great and I loved reading them but to bad they never explained how it happened, considering how it important Kabaneri were to the series.

>>142908496

The shogan probably found out he was going too extreme with his idealogy and ordered his death.

Though yes his reaction is retarded.
>>
>>142908496
>If he was just killing the bushi and shogun that'd be cool

This. He seemed fairly reasonable in the beginning and even Ikoma looked somewhat dumb for being mad at him for smiling while killing an assassin. Too bad they had to make him retarded in the following episode or he would made a decent enough contrast to Ikoma.
>>
>>142908609
This. Oh no we couldn't just have someone with different ideals than the protagonist, oh no, he has to be retardedly evil, because the fucking zombies aren't enough of that.
>>
>>142907496
He ruined this show even more after mumei.
W
ould'be been much better without those two
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.