[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon ball Super: I see a Goku and I want to paint it BLACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ddaeaasdasda2131.jpg (82 KB, 1093x607) Image search: [Google]
ddaeaasdasda2131.jpg
82 KB, 1093x607
>dad dies before he is born
>mom names him after dead dad
>bro refuses to come home and spends all time fighting some androids
>bro finally dies
>mom keeps crying and says its because of those sayan monsters
>the kaioshins show up one day, and offer him the power to rid the universe of the sayan filth
>>
>>142900688
it would make more sense why he hated saiyans, but then there would be no problem for trunks to fuck him up
>>
teen Pan wear gi uniform when?
>>
>>142900688
Wait so it's really Gohan jr?
>>
>>142900688
Even if goten could have existed chronologically in future trunks time period (which he can't you fucking idiots)

The androids would have fucking destroyed the shit out of him, seeing as they were programmed directly to defeat goku, and he looks fucking identical to goku.
>>
>>142903246
he was given away to kais for protection by chichi when he was born :^)

or kidnapped because reasons
>>
>>142903325
Honestly, feel like he's goku from universe 6, and either he's the only evil sayian, sort of how he was the only kind hearted sayian in 7, or the new white hair kaio in the trailer forcefully fused with him to take his body for power potential??

Either way, toriyama said white hair would clash with the next villain, and he has fucking white hair.
>>
You guys are retarded
>>
>>142903246
He could have been born and he could have survived by hiding. The androids can't sense ki. so they would have no way of tracking him down if he didn't directly fight them like Gohan and Trunks were doing. I'm not saying Black is Goten. I don't believe it is. But it's definitely plausible. We'll just have to wait and see.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 750x1127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 750x1127
>>
>>142903448
Goten was conceived before the cell games, goku died of heart disease way before that.
>>
>>142900688
>There are people who seriously think he's Goten
>There are people that actually want it to be Goten

Why would you even want him to turn out to be Goten.
>>
>>142903516
Is there any official statement for that? Because the whole Android saga lasted such a short time, that it really wouldn't make a difference if he was conceived before it started or in the middle of it.
>>
>>142903853
>http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goten
Trivia
>In Future Trunks' timeline, Goten does not exist due to Goku dying of a heart disease before the arrival of the Androids, as he was conceived shortly before the Cell Games (stated in Japanese tankoban 36).
>stated in Japanese tankoban 36
>>
>>142903912
And we're 100% sure that Akira Forgets Characters Toriyama still remembers this detail and cares enough about it to not retcon it?
>>
>>142904146
I don't see why the arc right before this one, he restores a completely destroyed/charred earth, and people don't expect that to somehow tie into this next arc.

Universe 6 goku probably landed on earth, hit his head, and instead of being nice like all the other sayians, went fucking ballistic and destroyed everything.
>>
>>142904214
But how did he get from Universe 6 Earth to Universe 7 Earth in an alternate timeline? In fact, why would he be in Universe 6 Earth to begin with? Saiyans don't conquer planets in that one and their planet is still intact. There would be no reason for his parents to send him to Earth to begin with.
>>
>>142900688
don't be dumb it's a single potara ear ring. He's trying to fusion rape Trunks as the last saiyan alive to sate his unfathomable lust for more power
>>
>can't turn supersaiyan
>can't even fucking fly

And to think I actually believed Toriyama would at least keep him as strong as he was in the Cell games
>>
>>142904764
Maybe he got sent there to take care of King Piccolo. Maybe it's a human Goku.

I'm not that guy, but it's pretty easy to come up with reasons.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.