[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kimi ni Todoke any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 4NVVfcD.png (1 MB, 1000x715) Image search: [Google]
4NVVfcD.png
1 MB, 1000x715
Is Kimi ni Todoke any good?
>>
>>142897762
Yes it is, but I stopped reading where the anime ended.
>>
>>142897762
Yes, Sawako is pure
>>
It's great
>>
>>142897830
What are some other anime it is similar to?
>>
I want to cum inside Sawako
>>
>>142897893
Most Shoujo.
>>
If you can withstand constant barrages of misunderstandings.
It's very cute, but frustrating.
>>
I watched like the first 5 episodes and the rumor drama STILL isn't resolved
I doubt I'll finish it
>>
>>142897939
Finish season one at least. Then prepare your ass for season two.
>>
>>142897762
I usually avoid Shoujo until I'm in the right mood, otherwise I have to force myself through it, but Kimi ni Todoke was one of the rare series that I watched entirely in like two days. Its really good, and Sawako is too fucking cute for me to handle. Didn't follow up with the manga, but its good for what it is.
>>
I used to love it then I abandoned it for Ore Monogatari

At least it had the best girl Chizuru and best boy Ryu. I liked those two's development way more than Sawako and Kaze's.
>>
>>142897913
Nah, he's not enough of an asshole.
>>
The first season was OK for me. I really didn't like the second season.
>>
really like it, problem with most of shoujo, is just drags and get stupid drama for no reason...
>>
>>142898864

Im watching it now and he gets any nicer I think I might fall in love with him
>>
>>142897762
First season was really good. I liked how MC and Heroine's relationship developed. Very cute OP as well.

Season 2 was ok, but in my opinion it had too many stupid misunderstandings. Even for a shoujo manga, they dragged for too long. I had to drop it after 5 episodes.

The manga is good as well, but for some reason I haven't caught up to the latest chapter. Last I heard was that Kento got NTR'd by Pin and that Kazehaya tried to kiss Sawako but she stopped him because she thought she was being raped.
>>
>>142898168
>Ore Monogatari
how was that?
>>
File: ore-monogatari-15.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
ore-monogatari-15.gif
2 MB, 540x303
>>142902651
It's simple and cheesy as fuck but it's also just as adorable and endearing, if not more than Kimi ni Todoke, I think personally. I really like it.
>>
>>142897762
It's nice but the spinoff, Blazing Bat, is more interesting.
>>
>>142902827
i'll give it a try, thank you
>>
>>142902619
this is pretty much what I thought 'cept I didn't bother reading the manga

I dropped s2 at episode 4
>>
>>142902651
It needed NTR and I don't even like NTR
>>
>>142903387
It could have had NTR with that chick with the big tits who liked Takeo or the pastry fag around the end who liked Yamato
>>
File: 1336091013581.jpg (701 KB, 640x3600) Image search: [Google]
1336091013581.jpg
701 KB, 640x3600
>>
>>142902010
Stupid shoujo shows and their lovable male protag., just like Kaicho wa maid-sama.
>>
Tonari no Kaibutsu kun is good as well.
>>
>>142897762
It's okay for shoujo shit because the male protagonist isn't a complete dickhead for once. The second season was kinda shitty though and I ended up dropping it.
>>
>>142904621
I have tried to find other good shoujo romance anime, and the only other that's really close in quality is Kare Kano. The male characters are almost always ugly and kinda rapist assholes, one of my favorite parts about Kimi ni Todoke is that the male is actually really nice to her, I actually really like him. It's not the only good thing about it, but it really brings it close to perfection. Kimi ni Todoke is simply so good. The second season got a bit annoying, but it was still pretty good.

I hate it when the MC is a "not like the other girls cause she doesn't like the popular guy", then the popular guy rapes her and she falls for him. It seems to be so common in shoujo, but Kimi ni Todoke doesn't do that
>>
Yes, totally YES!!
>>
Fuck off with these kinds of threads. Watch it and form your own opinion. First you make a rec thread and then your make a thread asking about anything you got recommended.
>>
it's the best shoujo
>>
S1 is cute, but S2 is cuter.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.