[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
Was the voice acting as good as it seemed, or was it enhanced since we've never heard her "real" voice?

Definitely not AOTS, but definitely triggers best show and what I feel is somewhat progressive art style wise.
>>
good voice acting. children actually voicing children is always god tier
>>
>>142875627

good voice acting work, good art, animation improved over previous titles, but

>character drama
>characters are completely fucking boring
>>
>>142875691
I think that's kind of the point of the show. It seems like a noitamina title to me.

They all have very shallow age appropriate drama. "X doesn't love me" is a very realistic major life event at their age. People kill themselves over similar stuff every single year.

I like that it's not too over the top drama wise, but I don't like that people mistake it as boring drama/"forced" drama. (Though I will admit nico->tenga is kind of stupid)
>>
Nori by far best girl
Chidori by far worst girl
>>
>>142875627
I still really like Kill la Kill but in terms of production this is on a much higher level than any other show from the studio. Not my favourite thing ever but I'm enjoying it and it gives me a lot of hope for future projects.
>>
I fucking love the pencily shading they have under their hair/on their necks.

How do they do that? Is it a filter or do they hand draw it, because it doesn't move with the characters.
>>
SONOZAKI-SAN A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
TENGA AND YUTA TIE FOR BEST BOY
LOW-KEY WANT NICO TO WIN THE TENGA BOWL AND FOR CHIDORI TO WIN THE BETA STUPID FAGGOT-BOWL.
BUT IT PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN.
It's a good anime.
>>
>>142875778
>Chidori
>Tries to make everyone feel better.
>Feeds the beta-fag.
>Flat-chested.
>Shit
She may no be the best girl. Nico
But she's fucking better than that yamato nadeshiko-esque bitch Sonozaki.
>>
Nori-chan a cute
A cuuuuute!
>>
>>142875627
Didn't find the voice acting to be anything special in that scene. It did its job and that's about it.
>>
>>142875627
>this show could have been about cute Sonozaki loli
>nope, have the deadfish cunt version instead
And people are wondering why this is bombing into oblivion.
>>
>>142875627
Obligatory webm with audio stream:
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465930797032.webm
>>
>>142875627
NotEsdeath.
>>
>>142879392
You must be new to anime. Tell me more about how all anime looks the same.
>>
>>142875627
It's Good.
>>
File: bang.png (477 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bang.png
477 KB, 1280x720
Trigger = best waifu game
>>
>can't eat all my chicken and fries
>tell brother he can eat it later if he wants, if not I'll finish it
>he actually ate it and I was annoyed
I'm literally Chidori
>>
File: 3589.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3589.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Better than KLK? Too far.

It's good but if you wanted people to actually feel something for this show it needed more than 12 episodes.
>>
>>142875627

>top tier voice acting
>great visuals
>best OP of the season

however
>terrible writing
>characters are basically walking cliches
>forced and unrealistic drama

when I read people cried while watching this shit I didn't know if they're that easily moved or do they just have shit taste

mediocre show that is only tolerable because of art and animation
>>
>>142879625
Forced drama is the plot dude, you should pay attention. They're linked together, and then the drama is forced on them by the teachers, to push their links for testing purposes.
Not to say that it's well written, but to complain about forced drama misses the point.
>>
>>142879697

I understand that, what I mean is that the characters were not together for long enough to develop such strong feelings for each other, except for protag and Chidori.

Like that Tenga loves Chidori and Nico loves Tenga bullshit came out of completely nowhere and the entire climax was built around it. The only one of those romances that made any sense was Maki and Yuta and I still doubt they could've felt an emotional pain this bad.

I understand what they were trying to go for but it was exectued REALLY poorly.
>>
Too bad it bombed in sales....no second season. Expect rushed as fuck ending.
>>
>>142879748
that's why Yamada relies on circumstances and crafted scenarios

it's understandable that their feelings are flat and out of place - because they fucking are
>>
>>142879865
That's just wrong, they didn't even create a "suspension bridge effect" type scenarios; there wasn't even an excuse of a situation that would explain those developments. Like, Tenga fell in love with Chidori after knowing her for a few weeks at most, because she gave him food twice.
The only one that sort of makes sense is fatty and lesbo, because it was hinted that he was interested in her beforehand and the situation as an excuse to get closer to her, helping her while at it.
>>
>>142875627
So basically, everyone is delivering their pain to Katsuhira, but since Katsuhira is still connected to Sonozaki, she's receiving all the pain from the group?
>>
File: sensei.png (262 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sensei.png
262 KB, 640x360
>>142879960
closing wet young people in confined space and making them rely on each other

Yamada doesn't give a shit about realistic development of emotions, he operates on purely carnal level (notice that we meet him playing visual novels on his phone)

it will probably backfire (already backfired in a way, as Urushii didn't react like some horny teenager and just kicked him in the balls)
>>
>>142880155
Those kids need to grow the fuck up and just talk out their issues.
>>
>>142880142

No everyone is splitting their pain 7 ways but the pain that normally goes to Katsuhira goes to Nori-chan. She doesn't feel it because all her senses are numbed.
>>
>>142880229
they're teenagers, anon

angst is what teenagers do
>>
All I know is I want to adopt that little girl and spoil her.
>>
>>142880251
I know, but they have fucking grown ups supervising them.
>>
>>142880229
>Those kids need to grow the fuck up and just talk out their issues.

>expecting children to act like adults
>actually being this retarded

Why would you expect someone to act like something they objectively aren't?
Do you also expect your dogs to talk out their issues over tea?
>>
>>142880275
The grown ups are provoking their angst though for their experiment.
>>
>>142880275
And the grown up is supposed to do what exactly? Change their brain chemistry with their presence?
>>
>>142879960
I don't know about you anon, but it can take much less than two homemade bento to develop a crush on someone.

I think Tenga > Chidori makes a lot of sense. He was desperately pointing out her good traits to autist-kun, only for him not to give a fuck and Tenga realizing how great Chidori is. It seemed destined from the beginning.

Nico > Tenga I don't get as much, but I also don't know what it takes for a girl to fall in love. I don't think it was also set up much, but maybe that was the whole point, Nico seems like she'd be good at hiding her feelings
>>
>>142880504
Tenga's big, strong, fun to be around, dresses sharp as fuck and has some believable human flaws

gee I have no idea why would Nico like him
>>
>>142879415
As expected of such pleb, not good enough to get the joke.
>>
>>142880504
>>142880551
Nico literally had no reason to fall in love with Tenga. Sure we might all agree that she was foreshadowed to be in love with the guy but there was no fucking precedent as to why it happened in the first place. In fact, they never even made the character herself mention why she was in love with him it just happened because reasons.

They just god damn forced it because the stupid fuckfest which was episode 9 had to happen in the most melodramatic way possible.
>>
>>142877547
>Chidori tries to make everyone feel better
Bullshit she is a selfcentred whiny bitch a big portion of the drama is because of her and it doesn't even have to do anything to do with the plot.

You could remove Chidori and would lose nothing but you will get an anime with less retarded drama and without dumb love triangles.
>>
>>142880600
>reason
>love
Get a load of captain autism over here.
>>
>>142880551
>>142880600
I can definitely understand why someone would fall in love with Tenga, the whole process of Nico falling I love with him is what I didn't get.

I guess we are just accustomed to comic relief (kinda) characters like Nico not actually having any love interests that many found it weird.
>>
>>142880855
Nigger. They literally went meta on the relationship shit, the least they could have done is at least explained why the fuck Nico was interested in the guy. I would have even taken a stupid reason like PHEROMONES or LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT but there wasn't even a single bit of info for the viewers to digest.

And no don't even get me started with the show don't tell shit. What is there to show when there isn't even fucking anything to tell? It just made the itai implosion even more exasperating to watch.
>>
man this cartoon is shit.
>>
Japan needs to stop using real children as voice actors.
>>
>>142875627
>tfw Nori will never love you a whole bunch
>>
>>142881369
>, the least they could have done is at least explained why the fuck Nico was interested in the guy. I would have even taken a stupid reason like PHEROMONES or LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT but there wasn't even a single bit of info for the viewers to digest.

So you have to be told literally everything that happens to the character on hormonal level or you will be too confused to function?

I agree man, when I saw they needed air to breath, I was like WHAT A FUCKING ASSPULL, I NEVER HEARD THEM TALK ABOUT LUNGS BEFORE!
>this is you
>>
>>142881718

>this desperate to defend terrible writing

They just pulled the nico loves tenga out their asses and there's literally no argument to defend that. It had to happen so that episode 9 climax scene would have more impact but they fucked that up anyway because it ended up cringe because of how unbelievable and forced it was
>>
>>142882115
>Thinking teenage love needs an argument or defending.
>Thinking teenage love needs reason or logic.
>Literally being so autistic that you think love needs to be explained
So what's your Texas Instrument model number?
>>
>>142882161

Are you fucking retarded or something? I'm not saying that it wasn't possible for her to fall for Tenga, I'm saying it's godawful writing to drop it out of nowhere without any buildup just so another scene can happen the way it did.

Holy fuck you're dense
>>
>>142882193
because it needed no buildup, it was just infatuation

it's a trope in Jap culture that people "fall in love" during tsunami
>>
>>142882115
Nico liking tenga (and tenga liking chidori) were both hinted at in earlier episodes. (I distinctly remember it being discussed around episode 5) Not sure why you think they pulled it out of their asses.
>>
AOTS tbqh, there isnt anything which comes close to it
>>
>>142882193
Out of no where? It was straight up told to you the episode prior.
How much of a heads up do you want? It's a fucking 12 ep series you dumb sack of shit.

Or are you actually stupid enough to think they should have just randomly cut to half an episode about her inner thoughts and who she likes during another character's personal development arc?

Holy fuck you're dense.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.