[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
evangelion fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>>
rei is a toilet
>>
File: hey thats pretty good.gif (997 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
hey thats pretty good.gif
997 KB, 500x259
>>142875120
Has anyone ever had any Eva dreams before?

I had a really comfy one last night about Rei
>>
rei is actually the worst anime of all times
>>
>>142875120
I don't think they use fans, they probably have some sort of bio-coolant or pneumatic vents.
>>
>>142875780
evas run on the bitter tears of anno himself
>>
>>142875620
I had one once where I was some nobody involved with NERV at the lower levels, and even though nothing crazy like an angel attack happened, it was terrifying. There was just this sense of encroaching dread, like I knew the world was basically over because there was no way to win against the angels. I felt uneasy for like an hour after I woke up.
>>
>>142875807
Yes, yes, but they have to have some means of heat dispersal as they are certainly using massive amounts of energy in their day to day service.
>>
>>142875620
>toilet dreams

>>>/x/
>>
File: 1465850395262.gif (136 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1465850395262.gif
136 KB, 704x480
>>142875407
>>
>>142875859
>I love toilets.gif
>>
All the girls are shit. Kaworu is the only likeable character. Shitji is the worst girl.
>>
>>142875859
at least asuka has a character
>>
>>142875940
ramiel is best girl
>>
>>142875992
No she doesn't. Her entire character is that she has borrowed a fake one from her NERV puppet masters because she was too weak to form her own. Her revelation sequence in ep 25 is like going "NO, THIS ISNT THE REAL ME" and what more.

Say what you want about Rei often acting like a doormat, but Rei's character is her own.
>>
>>142875824
holy fuck that's accurate,reminds me of a dream I had where I was a background character in some other franchise
>>
>>142875940
Shinji pls
>>
>>142875120
No, no, no, this is all wrong.
That's not how you start an eva thread, OP.
Delete this thread, and use a picture of shinji and asuka on the beach after instrumentality with "What the fuck did I just watch?" in the comment field with the subject field empty.
Also acceptable is a picture of the MP evas stuck in the earth with their arms out and "I caught a fish thiiiiiis big" in the comment field, or replacing the image of the standard thread starter with one of the cover picture (giant rei head, Shinji and Asuka standing on the beach).
You're welcome.
>>
>>142877100
Okay, fixed: >>142877072
>>
>>142875992
Nobody in nge has a real 3d character (of the characters that are explored) it's what made the characters so great. Realistically, people are a whole lot less 3d than you might think, so it was pretty realistic.
>>
Asuka is a more interesting character in terms of a show and story.

Rei is someone I would want IRL waifu material.

I love them both for what they are.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.