[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is she proof you can have female protagonists without ruining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: r002.jpg (121 KB, 750x1186) Image search: [Google]
r002.jpg
121 KB, 750x1186
is she proof you can have female protagonists without ruining the story?
>>
Exception to the rule
>>
>>142862833
Not really. Jojo exists in a weird situation where it's impossible to ruin the story because the more retarded it gets, the better it is. And it gets very, VERY retarded during Stone Ocean.
>>
As far as I could tell /a/ is generally of the opinion that female protags > male ones though? Fuck I can't keep up with you guys anymore
>>
>>142862833
Twelve Kingdoms and Rose of Versailles are
>>
>>142862833
Part 5-6 is the low point of JoJo.
>>
>>142864024
Bu the japs love part 5 so there's a chance we just hate it because of the shitty translations.
>>
File: fucking snails.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fucking snails.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>part 6 wasn't bad
>part 6 had Heavy Weather
>>
>>142863656
It's almost as if /a/ is browsed by more than one person, and people can have
>different opinions
>>
>>142864218
On the other hand the japs also like SAO and GSD
>>
>>142862833
except she literally ruined everything. not to mention, her character was a carbon copy of jotaro which is not a good thing. the only amusing part of part 6 was pucci.
>>
>>142862833
She's more of a man than Josuke
>>
>>142864024
Low point was 1 through 3 faggot
>>
>>142866221
Pucci was shit.
>>
>>142864218
>good taste
>be a nip
choose one
>>
>>142866369
way better than part 3 dio/kira who everyone worships
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.