[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 31 released!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2.png (164 KB, 472x452) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
164 KB, 472x452
Finally Its out!
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/twin_star_exorcists/en/0/31/page/1
>>
>>142857295
Whats wrong with her face?
>>
>>142857295
Why don't you dump the chapter anon ?
>>
>>142857295
So... Benio can't even kill the 9th Basara in Yin mode but Rokuro is *this* close to defeating him just by punching him alot?
There is some bullshit power level stuff going on.

Thank god she loses her powers next chapter, ever since she lost her legs the author hasn't done anything interesting with her to power her up.
>>
>>142857356
Down's.
>>
>>142858094
Rokuro barely managed to push Hijirimaru back.
The final attack with resonance amplifies their powers 10x, it even got Yuuto at full power back pre-timeskip, post-timeskip resonance should indeed wreck some shit.
>>
>>142857295
Alright, good.
Now, chapter 32 when?
>>
>>142858094
The power levels are pretty aimless. Like there's no scale at all.

It's not really obvious me how Rokuro's training made him different from years ago. Both times he got beaten down, a heavenly commander fought and got beaten down too, and then Rokuro powered up and won.

I need mechanics or numbers or something. Was Seigen weak for a heavenly commander? Was Yuuto strong crazy strong? Does that mean Rokuro's power-up back then was stronger than the one now?

Now I know why shounen has special techniques, power levels, jobbers, and background characters commenting on fighting ability all the time. It can be pretty vague if the artist can't convey how the MC punching the shit out of things this time is different from the previous time.
>>
>>142859549
Next month
>>
I though it was axed?
>>
How far behind are the translations?

>>142859935
Why would it be?
>>
>>142859935
Axed while the anime's airing? That would be pretty funny, but I can't see editors working that way.
>>
>>142860027
>>142860027
>Axed while the anime's airing?
Didn't know that. Shit, that means this will be the new bleach or something right?
>>
>>142859810
There is actually a good measure of ability in the Basara fights.
Rokuro and Benio's resonance hit hard Kamui, the weakest Basara, pre-timeskip.
Now it hit hard Hijirimaru, the 4th strongest Basara, after even receiving the powers of the 9th Basara.

I think that makes their evolution at least a bit clearer.
>>
>>142859935
Why ? It is only 30 chapters so far. Also SQ paid for the anime so they can advertise the manga
>>
>>142860090
It is already a bleach
>Manga sells under 100k per volume
>SQ has around 700 pages every month
>It needs more manga to fill those pages every month (so far it has 4-5 manga, rest are comedy shorts and one-shots)
It will never get axed
>>
I just hope the anime doesn't kill the manga.
>>
>>142859549
never
>>
>>142861992
Their website says by the end of this month.
>>
>>142861483
This
>>
>>142857356
Mid 00's.
>>
>>142863000
They have said a lot of things in the past.
I don't really blame them, but take it with a grain of salt.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.