[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S2 WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ghost stories.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ghost stories.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
S2 WHEN?
>>
Soon
>>
Only when you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, you filthy heathen.
>>
smooth
>>
What's up with all the ghost stories threads lately?
>>
>>142851320
s2 soon
>>
THINK OF A BIG BLACK MAN CHASING YOU
>>
>>142851387
well he's not racist
>>
>>142850365
No I'm Jewish.
>>
>>142851320
I finished it last week so perfect timing desu

also because there's limitless quotes

CALL ME BARBIE
>>
>>142851625
>YOU WANNA BE AN AIR FORCE RANGER!
>YOU WANNA LIVE A LIFE OF DANGER!
>YOU DON'T WANNA GET RAPED BY STRANGERS!
>>
Are you serious, OP?
>>
>>142851320
some newfag just discovered it and found it the funniest thing in the world. It's also getting popular on meme pages as well.
>>
File: 1379041625522.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1379041625522.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>His laugh.
Heh Heh Heh Heh.
>His cute little requests.
Touch me.
>His reprimands.
Touch me harder.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
>>142850288
Never.
>>
>>142855054
This, dess. The story is really over. Their fuzzball is back to normal, the ghosts have been addressed, and the old schoolhouse has taken some major damage. Pretty much as definitive an ending as you can get.
>>
That part with the cat talking like a retard was amazing.
>>
Even if there was, a dub like that will never happen again. You can't do this these days without a massive shitstorm.
>>
>>142855175
PC hasn't really changed that much since 2005. If ADV/Sentai could get away with it then, with the right opportunity, they could concieveably get away with it now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.