[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this show, and I'm curious about other opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: sakamichi-no-apollon.jpg (338 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
sakamichi-no-apollon.jpg
338 KB, 1800x1200
I just watched this show, and I'm curious about other opinions on it that aren't Reddit's or MAL's.

How did you feel about Sakamichi no apollon?
>>
Great music, shit-to-mediocre everything else.
>>
>>142843080
Kill yourself.
>>
How do you know what reddit or mal thinks about it?
>>
I wanted Bon and Sen to end up together
>>
>>142843080
I wish I had a jazz delinquent drummer friend in high school to play with me
>>
good music, although it doesn't feel like these are played by amateurs at all, this kills mood for me.
too much forced drama.
Still much better than k-on
>>
>>142843411
They did.
>>
It could've used a few more episodes. It kinda rushed everything near the end. Needed manga epilogue animated too.
>>
>>142843080
Solid beginning, then the pacing got really shitty. The music was never more than a subplot. Animation wasn't very good, was very inconsistent and the characters in the OP looked a mess.

I think it could have used some more episodes. Overall it was OK.
>>
>>142843080
Mappa's second best series behind Bahamut.
>>
File: 27691015_p0_master1200.jpg (240 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
27691015_p0_master1200.jpg
240 KB, 560x800
>>142843080

I wanted the show to go full homo but it never did. Instead of jizz I got jazz.
>>
What's the point? Just broadcast a 3 hour Yoko Kanno and that'll be much more enjoyable.
>>
>>142843123
Pretty much this
I am glad that the animation quality picked up during the jam sessions. The music was good, the 60s Japanese town setting comfy, but goddamn was the love triangle the worst shoujo shit.
>>
>>142843080
>that aren't Reddit's or MAL's.
I think you need to fuck off.
>>
File: nowkiss.png (377 KB, 1023x798) Image search: [Google]
nowkiss.png
377 KB, 1023x798
Bromance. Bromance everywhere. Felt like Kaoru cared about Sentarou 100x more than main girl.
>>
>>142843080
I thought it was pretty great.
The drama might've started to veer in the direction of cheesiness but it redeemed it self pretty well. Also, fuckin Jazz, man.
Wasn't too satisfied about the other guy becoming a priest though.
>>
>>142844612
This

I dropped it in the middle

The drama was pretty dumb, also I hate live triangles
>>
>>142843488
I made the mistake of reading the manga so no
>>
It could've been better if it focused on the music, the good thing of the show.
Romance in a highschool setting is always shit.
>>
File: 1402602975220.jpg (33 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
1402602975220.jpg
33 KB, 350x291
>>142843080

It's fucking awesome.

Great music, well animated, good pacing and decent drama.

Ending is good too.

I listen to the ost every now even today.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.