[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overlord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: Agusas Phillip-sama kek.jpg (3 MB, 1897x2683) Image search: [Google]
Agusas Phillip-sama kek.jpg
3 MB, 1897x2683
PHILLIP SAMA KEIKAKU WILL PREVAIL
>>
>>142839619
Did the previous thread got deleted again?
>>
>>142839290
>not sex novels
>arifureta

All right lad. I'll let you wallow in your shit taste in peace. Fucking self-insert novel that tries to be as edgy as possible
>>
>>142839681
It was at 466 posts.
>>
Reminder that Albedo is destined to become Philip's cumdumpster. Philip-sama is also the chosen one who will command Warrior Captain Climb to strike down Ainz in volume 18.
>>
>>142839681
it was super long
>>
>>142839725
arifureta was doraemon. MC got less edgy over time.
I think Hajime could beat Ainz though. He has a better harem and equips, more plot armor, and can make guns which are Ainz's weakness.
>>
>>142839905
Autosaging doesn't happen until 500 posts.
>>
>>142839972
Nobody gives a shit about horrible novels.
>>
I dont think Philip is going to die in the short run but whatever happens only bad things await him. Right now hes the leader of the "Rebel Faction" of the Kingdom, most likely hell die at the hands of the other nobles rather than Nazarick.
>>
>>142840033
So Overlord then?
>>142840105
I really doubt it. He seems to be that guy who humorously manages to avoid death despite everything. Last time we saw someone like him Solution ate him, so it won't be a repeat right?
>>
>>142839619
Albedo x Philip OTP.
>>
>>142840197
>So Overlord then?
Come on, anon. There's no way you can put Overlord and Arifureta on the same level of quality.
>>
>>142839619
If Ainz drops everything into the exchange box wouldn't that guarantee that in the future some resources become rarer than gold?
Like eventually running out of iron ores or gold becoming so common that's used as toilet paper.

Also will Ainz mint his own coins instead of using YGG coins? Since the latter is a dead indicator that someone is a player or has connections with them, Ainz might want to use it to identify players who are less careful about using their YGG currency in the NW.
>>
>>142840105
Well Phillip did said to his father that he will be requesting the sorcerer kingdoms aid, when attacked by one of the nobles.
>>
>>142839290
>Arifure-
Holy fuck do you have shit taste and several of the LNs you listed comprise of those species being there to lust after the MCs dick like calcium on Ainz.
Yeah. Those species aren't in there to satisfy fetishes or anything.
Did you never read any books on mythology in school as well? How are you having trouble understanding simple concepts? Would you be confused if I told you monkeys are associated with tricksters in myths?
>>
>>142840344
I think that lad would be quite surprised. After all, he's defending that Arifureta is as good as Overlord. See >>142840197
>>
File: mrburns.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mrburns.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>142840105
Its funny how many death flags can Philip trigger from just one small side story.
At this rate he's going to reach point where he has so many death flags that they will simply cancel each other.
>>
>>142840269
Yeah ok Kid. Nothing personnell
>>142840292
He needs YGG gold right now because he doesn't want to use the vast gold reserves of the other players. Once he has a good amount for upkeep of Nazarick expansion and for rezzes and shit that will change. I imagine his currency will be based in the local exchange and not gold, or he'll even begin paper(human skin) trade to take them off of fiat currency and extend credit lines.
Imagine Demi and Albedo learning about modern banking from Ainz.
>>142840344
Its a fantasy world anon
>>
>>142840292
all ygg gold goes into the upkeep of nazarek
sure hes got billions stockpiled but he needs inflow to keep the status quo
hes not going to use any of it on the new world
if he needs cash hes got a bunch of "trash" items to sell if he needs money
>>
>>142840449
ESL-kun, please.
>>
>>142840449
>Imagine Demi and Albedo learning about modern banking from Ainz.
"Sasuga Ainz-sama, you have created value from nothing and built a system of trade based on debt. Now the entire world will be enslaved to Nazarick without a hand raised in anger!"
>>
>>142840449
>Nothing personal
>not edgy

This guy. This guy here who uses "nothing personal" and "kid" in the same phrase is telling ME that Arifureta is getting "less" edgy.

>fantasy world
Oh, yeah. Implying that no fantasy worlds out there could ever be made to pander to fetishes.
>>
>>142840197
Yeah most likely all that Philips father said will happen. The Rebel Faction starts getting goods and services from Nazarick, Zannack tries to avert a civil war between the Nobles, but it fails and the most Conservative Noble Families end up declaring war on the Rebel Faction, they are obviously out matched so the Sorcerer Kingdom declares war on the Conservative Faction, Albedo arranges for Philips domain to be the last one to receive aid in order to let him die as a martyr for the cause and because he defiled her, but unexpectedly Philip will manage to flee with a group of peasants, in the most algid point Zannack will be unable to decide which faction to support and well be taken hostage by the Conservatives (all planed by Renner), but Philip who knows the princess will help him, will infiltrate the Royal Palace and free Zannack by accident, becoming a national hero and getting raised to Marquis. Meanwhile Albedo and Renner will have to hold their urges to kill Philip, while the king makes a feast in Philips cause, Philip: what do you think emissary-dono, pretty impressive, right? Now that Im a Marquis we can finally get married. Albedo thinking: You had to die! Albedo: dont make me blush Philip-sama. Philip: Marquis Philip, please. *Albedo twitches.
>>
File: 105.gif (227 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
105.gif
227 KB, 600x600
>>142839290
>Wah wah I want more of the same

Sorry anon but some of us actually want variety in our fantasy world harems and in species in general.

>Try reading arifureta
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA get out
>>
>>142840527
I don't remember the 'trash' items. He said he didn't want to give the NW anything too good.
Albedo said in vol8 I think that Nazarick is 100% self-sustaining, stuff like turning on traps though is expensive.
>>142840590
>same phrase is telling ME that Arifureta is getting "less" edgy.
I'm clearly not serious guy, Arifureta is like the most hated WN/LN on the board. Hajime became a loving dad for godsakes, how is that not 'less edgy'?
>>142840633
I think you overthought this. Albedo isn't going to remember his name most likely. She's busy and shit. Phillip will just happen to get pulled along with Nazarekt plans for the Kingdom and probably murder than Count his dad likes with a undead servant he gets for some reason.
>>142840709
I want Ainz to eventually find that country like Japan were Brain's katana came from and have everyone get super confused as to why he doesn't want to conquer it or open their borders.
>>
>>142840633
>Philip manages to marry Albedo and Renner
The absolute Madman.
>>
So, what did the eight fingers have to go through?
>>
>>142840825
>guy
>loving dad

Yeah, if that's your argument. The thing is, he's not an iota less edgy than his was to begin with. Did you not see how he treated Endou or whatever his name was? He threatened him with death to apologize to the daughter. He also did the same with all those people in the guild.

>less edgy

Yeah.
Ok, "guy." It's "nothing personal" after all
>>
>>142840825
>I don't remember the 'trash' items. He said he didn't want to give the NW anything too good.
thats the thing everything he has is too good since the new world standard is crap
at the bare minimum hes probably got millions of low level pots
>>
>>142840825
Maybe, but most devil are famous because they dont forget a slight, and Philip managed to make a big impression on all the upper level Nobles on the kingdom, and is thought as the "leader" of the Pro Nazarick Faction, which is exactly why Albedo didnt kill him, even though she could, so letting him get attacked and killed is a good excuse for a casus belli.
>>
>>142840862
They meet Kyouhukou and his minions.
>>
>>142840862
I think they were force-fed cockroaches and eaten from inside, then healed, likely repeatedly.
>>
>>142840197
the other guy had a sad backstory and a missing sister. phils bros are dead and hes happy about it
>>
I don't really like the idea of dumping stuff into the exchange box.

You grow crops and the nutrients are taken out of the carbon cycle, and turned into fucking useless gold that disappears into nothing because of game mechanics when something happens (like rezzing). So Ainz will eventually make the land of El Rantel useless for farming and the people will starve to death.

I know he doesn't care about humans but he'll drain the NW of resources if he does this for a millennium and dumps everything into the goddamn box.
>>
>>142841016
What are Mares druid classes for then?
>>
>>142841016
Ainz can literally make fish with magic.

Remember those lizardmen? He provided them with boneless fish.

It's not like resources really matter since he could just create some.
>>
>>142840633
>Rebellion in the Kingdom
One faction will gain advantage, in their despair the other faction (Philip) will do something incredibly stupid like activate Ulbert's prototype.
>>
>>142839681
archive says 565 posts. it autosaged, not deleted
>>
>>142841016
you forget that magic can be used to replenish the nutrients in the soil, and that mare can and has used it before
so even if the soil gets fucked to hell, mare can just go out and fix it in seconds
>>
>>142840891
Its no secret that Hajime is edgy. Ainz isn't edgy though, because he's 30 and rational and not an immature sexless being who calls himself the Sorcerer King.
>>142840928
Those pots were red though, thats still legend tier in NW. He needs Enfi's product I guess.
>>142840973
good point, I can see that happening with him thinking Albedo just wanted to fuck him or something
>>142841016
He has a jug that gives infinite water in vol1. I don't think shit like that is an issue.
As his utopia gets more complex I imagine he'll need more people like Renner to manage the insanity of it because he can't and Albedo has other duties and Demiurge has sheep and shit.
But for the next 100 years I think he's fine. Theres also likely a point where he thinks he fine with Ygg gold too.
>>142841051
They broke that thing I thought?
Nah, I figure the revolution will be bloodless. The King wasn't exactly strong before the war either, and now Gazef is dead too.
>>
>>142840633
>cringy dialogue
>*actions*
Why do you people keep writing this cancerous shit every fucking thread?
Seriously, stop. Shit like that is reddit-tier or worse.
>>
>>142841016
Its magic m8
I bet Ainz and co. have spells that can replenish mines too, not just soil revitalization or making food/water or healing back flesh and skin from humans.
>>
>>142840825
>Wanting Ainz to join in on the "Nippon is BEST" wank fest rather than just rule it and put it to efficient use

The worst taste
>>
>>142841173
>cringy dialogue
Are we reading the same fanfiction anon?
>>
>volume 11 on September 30
>new PPP animation with 30 min
>new drama cd on December
>daily fanfic updates
>manga finally getting content pos-anime
>Philip
Being an Overlordfag never was so good.
>>
What would happen if Phillip and Suckulent teamed up?
>>
>>142840973
Or the great nobles attacked the domain's of Philip and the pro nazarick faction and the civil wars begins.
>>
>>142841161
>Those pots were red though, thats still legend tier in NW
even if the red pots are legend tier they cant really bite ainz in the ass unless someone buys all the pots then dumps him in a vat of them.
the pots being legend tier just means they are worth more.
>>
>>142841161
>implying edginess itself is bad
Ainz might be somewhat edgy in the fact that he shows an uncaring side to humans but it was explained well that he does what he must for Nazarick and he still has a merciful side such as not inflicting needless harm to the guinea pigs as long as they do not threaten or disrespect Nazarick
Some edginess can be fun and it gets the story going somewhat especially if it's well written, Arifureta on the other hand just uses it needlessly to show how "badass" the MC is or for shock value. I mean in the first place no one goes a full 180 like he did in the first place, it'd be far more believable if he went insane or started bawling, could've made it more fun as well.
>>
Death to Philip, long live Jir-senpai!
>>
>>142841572
Jir-senpai really is impressive. I doubt he's even level 20, yet the guy manages to sense the Shadow Demon spying on him.
>>
>>142841245
We'd have two bleeding dead beats on the floor
>>
>>142841296
I doubt there will be anything like a civil war. With the famine coming and the obvious military advantage of Ainz and his promises of prosperity to any that follow him, the Kingdom will dissolve before it engages in another war with him. Oh, and Philip dies at the end of it all. He'd a walking corpse, and Nigel-Sama don't lie.
>>
Do correct me if I'm wrong

I think here's how Demiurge and Albedo planned to devour the Kingdom:
1. They begin by gathering resources and paying them off with good money, trading consequently to raise funds for lending
2. A group of lesser nobles will be stirred up to raise a civil war
3. With everybody low on funds and resources, Nazarick will publicly offer the legit government some funding on non-military policies with low interest, while 8 Fingers secretly funds the rebels to keep both factions heated up
4. At a tipping point where the Kingdom's (both factions) GDP shrinks to the 100% debt servicing due to civil war, a 'famine' arrives, effectively reducing the Kingdom's GDP to zero
5. Nazarick after some time, then begins to knock on the Kingdom's doors for payment collection (the delay is to show generosity from the lender). All factions are forced to come together to decide how payments shall be made. Of course, ceding land is out of the question. For now.
6. Internal politics is stirred up by sending news and rumors of the humans of the Sorcerous Kingdom living prosperous and happy lives, seeding the notion in both factions that being in Nazarick's control is not a bad idea, but rather is a great thing
7. Nazarick's agent takes center stage and tells the people that the rulers must look after their citizens, and do what they must to ease their suffering, all with Renner's golden smile and benevolence
8. The citizens will begin an uprising in support of Renner's words.
9. End game is either the Kingdom's rulers offer vassalage to Nazarick, or the citizen, tired of both faction's bickering, topples the government, installs Renner as head of state, and Renner offers vassalage to Nazarick in exchange of prosperity.

... and not a single drop of blood is shed. publicly.
>>
File: cop.jpg (63 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
63 KB, 300x256
Hey this is the mod.
You guys are talking about anime and manga and aren't sharing any illegal light novel translation right?
>>
>>142841746
am I being detained?
>>
>>142841389
I'd personally say it's main problem is how noone reacts properly to an MC going into turbocunt mode. It always somehow results in steadfast loyalty. Stockholm syndrome is supposed to at least involve the captor acting a little nice to the captive first.

I can also live with him suddenly becoming a hardass because his survival instincts all kicked in but like most "revenge" mcs I see he's badly written so that he comes off more as a whiny bitch than a victimized character.It's also possibly shoving off any pretense that it isn't the author projecting ultra hard with an attitude that explains why noone in their theoretical social group liked them enough for the WN to get made.
>>
>>142841746
>read translation of something
Topkek.
>>
>> 1 4 2 8 4 1 7 4 6 ( Y o u )
>>
>>142841746
No sir, only model citizens here.
>>
>>142841746
Only talking about Manga and Anime in here mod-sama.
>>
>>142841712
+ Philip dies. Fixed it for you.
>>
So, has Albedo somehow overcome her super yandered love for Ainz ? Or is it just people talking shit about Phillip?
>>
>>142841746
Only good goys here sir
>>
If there's a second cour of the anime, how will it be divided?

6 episodes Lizards, 6 Gehenna, or 5 episodes Lizards and 7 Gehenna?
>>
>>142841849
12 episodes of Climb
>>
>>142841849
They should have just done 25 or 50 episodes and do the series more justice. But yeah, 5 Lizards and 6 Gehenna.
>>
>>142841827
>killing best NW character
Why?
>>
>>142841921
Best NW character is Death Cavalier-dono, don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>142841849
The Lizard arc isn't nearly as cool as the Kingdom arc, so I'd rather they spend only 5 episodes on it.
>>
>>142841849
4 episodes for lizards, 4 episodes for Climb and 5 episodes for Gehenna.
>>
What if the only reason Death Knight-kun hasn't leveled is because the orb of undeath has been leeching of his experience?
>>
Hey guys look at all these translations
http://pastebin.com/rJWieeng
They're really neat an-
>>142841746
O-oh hi officer
>>
>>142841986
Shit, run!
>>
>>142841849
2 episodes lizards. Going any more than that is stupid.
>>
File: climb to the top.jpg (310 KB, 883x1314) Image search: [Google]
climb to the top.jpg
310 KB, 883x1314
>>142841849
3 lizards, 5 climbs, 5 gehennas
>>
File: 1459524241102.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459524241102.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
>>142841986
>>
>Gazef died to deny Ainz
>Renner is basically helping Ainz take over the Kingdom

So who is Climb going to betray?
>>
File: 1465850609590.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465850609590.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>142841849
2 Lizard 24 Climb +2 Bonus where climb sit in a chair and talks about Renner.
>>
>>142841849
4 eps for lizards, 1 exclusively for lizard sex
The rest will just be Climb
>>
>>142842124
But it's just a fanfic!
>>
>>142842254
Lizard sex scene will be skipped

And probably the Burger scene with Aura
>>
File: You're free to go.png (984 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
You're free to go.png
984 KB, 1280x720
>>142842272
>>
>>142841986
>link is still up

YenPress mod must be sleeping.

Atleast we're starting to know his schedule.
>>
WHATS IN THE BOX
>>
File: smugchair.png (774 KB, 784x720) Image search: [Google]
smugchair.png
774 KB, 784x720
I really hope Jircniv becomes Chair's toy like she wanted.

She needs to start practicing before she's ready for Ainz
>>
>>142841949
Death Cavalier is not even a NW Character.
>>
Renner kneeling before Albedo is intensely arousing for some reason.
>>
>>142842481
Shalltear is not a slut like Albedo, she wouldnt do it with any man that isnt Ainz.
>>142842534
Yuri isnt allowed unless its a certain Dullahan.
>>
>>142842504
As expected of Ainz-sama, even his inanimate servants surpass the cream of the New World Aristocracy.
>>
>>142842573
For some reason, even though Death Cavalier-dono's voice is described, I keep thinking of him speaking in Over Justice's voice.
>>
>>142842573
Was the horse that the DC was riding a bicorn? Does that mean he isnt pure?
>>
File: OHSHIT.png (120 KB, 425x248) Image search: [Google]
OHSHIT.png
120 KB, 425x248
>>142841986
OH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK RUNN RUN FOR YO LIVES BITCHES
>>
>>142841712
It sounds plausible, but I don't agree with 3/5. Zanack is so worried about what the nobles think of his actions with Nazarick that taking loans from Nazarick seems unlikely. I wonder how many nations in history took loans from countries to which they just ceded a city.

I would think that Nazarick would feed loans through 8 Fingers to the Kingdom's nobles as another aspect of manipulating the Kingdom's resources.
>>
>>142842607
Yes, it's a bicorn.

And really, Death Cavalier-dono gets all the pussy.
>>
>>142842205
evileye unintentionally
>>
>>142842710
Undead pussy?, have there been any female undead introduced?
>>
Why was information sharing and general access cut off from the eight floor in volume 1?

Was it so that it can't be accessed? I thought it they said it was too dangerous for even Floor Guardians.
>>
>>142842793
Shalltear
Evileye
>>
>albedo didn't say she has someone in mind when asked if she's married

So Albedo is into free sex and didn't really know about marriage and stuff?
>>
>>142842821
Shalltear x Cavallier dono or Yuri x Cavallier?
>>
>>142842703
There has to be a move that would put Nazarick peacefully cooperating with Re-Estize. If the lending is entirely done through 8 Fingers, then Nazarick will not have a public record of good relations.
>>
>>142842855
Why not Vampire Bride x Cavalier?
>>
>>142842844
Dude, Albedo knows that she needs to let the noblemen at the party on.
>>
>Ainz has to do all this political thinking because Demi mistook what Ainz said

If Nazarick ever falls it's probably going to be Demi's fault
>>
>>142842882
I like the sound of this one.
>>
>>142842878
It's not like they have to engage publicly with the Noble or Royal faction. Philip's faction requesting and receiving aid for their fiefdoms could be spinned positively and give a cassus belli.
>>
>>142842932
That does sound nice, they want to get together but they cant because they are very professional and it will distract them from their jobs.
>>
>>142842987
Publicly supporting a rebellion is usually not a good move, but even more if word gets out that the rebellion was propped up by crime lords. If Nazarick is linked with the same faction that was supported by underworld elements, then Nazarick's public reputation would be that they also engage in malicious national destabilization. Nazarick's image, outside of military prowess, would fall drastically if they are exposed to engage in subterfuge.
>>
>>142842926
if nazarick ever falls it's going to be a complete accident that somehow accomplishes a greater goal

the ultimate sasuga
>>
Hey guys, I've been rereading the series, and there's a huge question I still have.

Has it ever actually been stated HOW Nigun and the rest died? I mean, Ainz says that they died after answering 3 questions, but it was throw into suspicion because Ninya said that she didn't know about its existance. (She did say it COULD exist though) Also, Ainz makes a lot of false assumptions that lead him onto the right path, so I'm pretty confused about Nigun and the rest of his scripture.

So, did Nigun actually die from a remotely activated spell or something? Was it ever stated?
>>
>>142841986
Bless you.
>>
>>142843042
They want a sensitive gentleman to comfort them after Chair lezrapes them, and Death Cavalier-dono (and his 19 brothers) are just the men for the job.
>>
>>142842563
Shalltear is definitively a bigger slut than Albedo.

She just likes her partners to be dead first.
>>
>>142843400
>but it was throw into suspicion because Ninya said that she didn't know about its existance. (She did say it COULD exist though)
what existence? "It" perhaps? If so, they could use "that"
>>
>>142843400
Could you provide a bit more detail? I have no clue what you're trying to refer to.

IIRC the sunlight scripture was captured and sent to the funny farm, pretty sure Nigun died there.
>>
>>142843400
What does Ninya's knowledge or rather lack of knowledge about Slane Theocracy's special forces have to do with their deaths? We know for a fact that they were a ST spec ops team.
>>
>>142843042
Professionalism isn't a problem though. I'm sure Papa Bones will give them some free time for their hard work.

>>142843476
Now we have to find someone for poor Frost Virgins as well.
>>
>>142843513
She said that she didn't know if a spell that can conditionally kill people after answering several questions existed or not.

>>142843602
When Ainz was wondering whether or not ST had a spell cast upon the members that kills them when they answer a certain amount of questions.

>>142843616
Yes, I was wondering HOW they died, though. Ainz mentions that it was probably a conditional spell, but Ninya states that she doesn't know of the spell's existence.
>>
>>142843400
I think you're making the wrong assumption that Nigun died from a self-destructing brain-probe.

He died as a result of Nazarick's questioning of him while imprisoned within its depths.
>>
>>142843677
>She said that she didn't know if a spell that can conditionally kill people after answering several questions existed or not.
ok, now we're speaking the same language
>>
>>142843677
Yeah but Ninya's a shitty scrub.
>>
>>142841712
you forgot to factor in one important thing your master plan.

How does Papa Bones screw it all up and devour the kingdom in 3 days without war?
>>
>>142841981
Thats entirely possible.
>>
>>142843679
Yeah. I thought that he was killed due to extreme questioning.

After all, Ainz's belief of a human's sturdiness is completely whack; to him, tier 8 is the minimum for fights.

Was it ever confirmed how Nigun died, though?
>>
>>142843679
>>142843954
If that was the case they would have just revived him as a last resort due to how much information he had as the leader of basically a special forces unit of an extremely powerful country. Or just healed him before he died like every other time they torture a human.

IIRC Demiurge even goes and talks about how they wasted the "three questions" on stupid crap because they didn't know he would die after exactly three questions. You people need to pay more attention.
>>
>>142844082

Actually, that's what I was questioning. I said that Ainz said that there was a conditional spell that killed the ST members once they answered so many questions.

My whole point was questioning it because Ainz's perception of the world is completely warped. He might have thought that he was keeping the subjects "alive" while in reality, he was quickly killing them through brutal methods.

Also, the whole thing is about analyzing the situation as Ainz's thoughts aren't always right. Remember "bipedal sheep"? Ainz thought that was a type of Chimera.
>>
File: knife ear.jpg (176 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
knife ear.jpg
176 KB, 1200x1600
What do the three elves taking care of Mare and Aura look like?
>>
>>142843668
Death Cavalier-dono has 19 brothers, all of whom are immune to cold.
>>
>>142844147
The whole bipedal sheep thing is pretty shitty. Like the way he worded that makes me think Demi knows Ainz wouldn't approve. He probably would have just said human otherwise. Remember the Guardians already think of humanity as disgusting. They don't have any need to use metaphors to make them sound even more pathetic.

My conclusion, Demi knows Ainz is incompetent, and he's acting in his best interest despite his master's morality. The whole Ainz Master Plan thing is just an act to him, but Albedo is really fooled.
>>
>>142844202
They have their ears clipped off.
>>
>>142844147
They've tortured humans before that probably had less than 1% of Nigun's HP and Defense/Magic Defense while keeping them alive and well, for fun in many cases. If they can do that without issue I really don't think they just accidentally killed him almost instantly in a case where they're specifically trying to keep him alive for information.
>>
Friendly reminder that beholder mage girl does not exist, it was confirmed some threads ago that the last member of AoG is a male.

DO NOT BE FOOLED by the idiot that tries to spread false information
>>
>>142844228
Wasn't there a chapter from Demiurge's POV where he basically SASUGA AINZ-SAMA'd all over?
>>
>>142844273
Probably, I haven't reread the entire series yet.
>>
>>142844273
I remember in volume 4 he had a pov part and made a bone statue for Ainz.
>>
>>142844202
They might look that beautiful, but I'm sure they are wearing normal clothes.

Also, milf elves trying to dress up Mare is happening in this series. They also might teach him and Aura sexual education.
>>
File: creepy.png (327 KB, 579x658) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
327 KB, 579x658
>>142844351
> bone statue for Ainz.

Wait.. ain't it a throne? Which in turn, created that Shallchair scene?
>>
Dumb reader here i just want to know what that fun box was that albedo gave to renner, was it for her turning into a heteromorph being?
>>
If any of the other supreme being is transferred to NW in place of Momonga, what would be their agenda?

>Tabula = NW become creepy place
>Peroroncino = NW become a world of eroge
>Touch-me = people with insect masks is patrolling the land and helping others
>>
>>142844384
Yeah, Ainz was desperate for a reason not to sit on the bone throne.
>>
How well are the novels written?

I've been thinking of picking them up (haven't seem the anime). Are they decently written or just the standard FTOM Light Novel affair?
>>
>>142844255
>They've tortured humans before that probably had less than 1% of Nigun's HP and Defense/Magic Defense while keeping them alive and well, for fun in many cases.
No they haven't. They were NPCs before that. Nigun and his men were literally the first people they ever tortured. Not to mention that they were exceedingly weak compared to Nazarick's average.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-17 at 20.45.57).png (391 KB, 738x674) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-17 at 20.45.57).png
391 KB, 738x674
>>142844384
>>
File: secertweapon.png (8 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
secertweapon.png
8 KB, 344x135
>>142844404

We have no idea Anon, just guesses.

For all we know it might contain...
>>
>>142844404
Yes.
>>142844446
Definitely a step up from the average LN. The translations for the parts Nigel hasn't done can be pretty iffy though, especially the early volumes.
>>
>>142844232
Mare might have regenerated their ears.
>>
>>142844404
Class Change Item makes the most sense. We just don't know if it's for her or Climb.
>>
>>142844505
That's actually pretty likely, I wonder if they could heal their mental scars, though. Apparently the ST traumatized them really badly (and given they're at war with the elves, they probably felt it was justified).

>>142844504
FWIW, I've finished v1. v2 and up are waiting until v10 is done.
>>
Who are the creators of Lupus, Solution and Entoma?
>>
>>142844551
I think you should read them at least. It's fun fantasy fiction. The volumes go in arcs of three and I don't recommend dropping it before reading volumes 7-9 because that's the best arc so far. I'm only saying this because most people find 4-6 to be the low point.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160417-165156.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160417-165156.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
>>142844455

Well no idea if you shopped that image.
>>
>>142844557
You misunderstand - I retranslated volume 1, v2 and up are waiting until I finish v10 (which should be done by the end of the month).

Also, I liked v6, it had a lot of good payoffs. The Trial of Sebas, Fist of Sebas and the Entoma fight, for instance.
>>
>>142844672
Anon calm yourselve down you relying to wrong Anons.
>>
>>142844504
>>142844511

i see, thank you.
>>
>>142844672
Ohhhh. Thanks Thornberry. I was gonna ask when to expect your retranslations. I'm rereading through volume 1 right now and the quality is really good.

I'm probably one of the few to really like volume 4. I also enjoyed 6 but that's mostly because of Evileye fangirling
>>
>>142844764
I still press F to pay respects whenever I read about Rororo's last charge.
>>
>>142844845
But Rororo is alive and well.
>>
I'm probably retarded, but where are you guys reading this fanfic?
>>
How likely is it for Demi and Albedo to actually know Ainz isn't a keikaku master, but keep pretending to be unaware anyway? Both of them benefit from his facade.
>>
>>142845028
Nice try, Mossad.
>>
>>142844962
He was a good boi though.

>>142845036
It's pretty much guaranteed.

"I'm just a regular person. I'm not the great Overlord or anything. I'm sorry."
"We know."
"We have always known."
"We do not care."
"All that matters is that you are Ainz-sama."
>>
>>142845036
>>142845074
The chapters narrated from their point of view made it clear that they do consider him a mastermind.
>>
>>142845074
>"I'm just a regular person. I'm not the great Overlord or anything. I'm sorry."
>"We know."
When did this exchange happen?
>>
>>142845104
I don't remember the Demi chapter actually saying that. Albedo does, Demis only talks how great he is, but nothing about if he really buys the Sasuga thing.
>>
>>142845151
He has said to Albedo that he doesn't measure up to Ainz's intellect. It could be a lie but I fail to see why he would say that to another guardian if he didn't believe it.
>>
>>142845151
We've had like two PoV of him, both times he seemed to hold Ainz' intellect in high regards.
>>
>>142845151
So far the only one that got a glimpse of behind the mask was actually Albedo in the mausoleum.

She even mentioned it saying:
>“Because the Ainz-sama a few days ago and the Ainz-sama right now are
like two completely different people.”
Demiurge who was squinting and now slightly opened his eyes had a
thoroughly confused expression, telling Albedo to continue explaining.
“Back then, Ainz-sama didn’t have an expression like a man, but… how
should I put it …… although I know it comes across as disrespectful, but at
that moment his expression was like a child who wished to run away.”

She got a glimpse of his lonelines.
She got a glimpse of his selfdoubt as a leader.

Overall Albedo is at this point the one that "knows" Ainz best, or understands him.
>>
>>142845124
It didn't.
>>
>>142845263
This doesn't really seem to reveal weather or not she knows Ainz isn't that smart. Just that he might not have wished all the responsibility he has.
>>
>>142845230
Not saying either way, but that can easily be explained by Demiurge mistrusting Albedo, remember that without her reprogramming to love Ainz, she is a scheming bitch.
He might simply fear she could plot against Ainz.
>>
>>142845124
Never. From spoilers in Ch3, anyone outside his POV would be justified in thinking he's skilled at grand strategy. His zealously loyal followers even more so.

Imagine all the key events that lead to the formation of Germany were just accidents Bismarck took credit for.
>>
Will we ever get to a point where we explore what exactly Yggdrasil was, and how its players managed to do the whole isekai thing?
>>
The way I see it, the residents of Nazarick are pretty much like extremely devout Christians, i.e. our Supreme Creator has a divine plan for us and though we may catch a glimpse of it from time to time, it is not within our abilities to understand the full scope of it. "It's all according to His plan" is the real life version of "Sasuga, Ainz-sama."
>>
>>142845366
Uhm thats not entirely true.

Bismark was activly trying to unite germany back then. Activly tried to get a suitable kaiser.
Activily provoked france into a war declaration in order to give a common enemy, and uniting germany.
>>
>>142845388
Doesn't quite add up with their willingness to oppose the others on behalf of their respective creator, or how Albedo plots to murder the lot of them.
They are fanatically devoted, but they aren't blind or deluded.
>>
>>142845388
I think it more comes from the coincidents.

Suddenly seeing several "odd" behaviours of ther god, being useable to further spread his name or power. Like the whole Momon deal
>>
>>142845028
Welcome back KGB-chan, or FBI-kun.
>>
It wasnt from the get go they thought that way.

Olny when suddenly strange things added up to be amazing stuff.

Together with the fight against Shalltear. That absolutly against all odds he won.
>>
>>142845028
Why read fanfic when we have Yen Press? Official translations are the best!
>>
>>142845467
Demiurge thinks Albedo is too emotional, and he's the combat strategist. He probably got mad because Albedo let Ainz go without considering how dangerous it was.

Albedo, on the other hand, is the most faithful to Ainz of everyone in Nazarick, and she probably felt that Demiurge's faith was insufficient.

It's fairly notable that Demi defers to Albedo in all ways after that scene, for instance during the Evil Tree battle. He could have given commands of his own, but he chose to wake up Albedo and have her take charge instead.
>>
>>142845485
>rabbit
>>
>>142841849
24 episode lizards 1 gehenna ova 1 Climb special
>>
>>142845525
Ironically, demiurge is too emotional. Albedo was willing to let him die for his pride. Demiurge wanted to protect him no matter what. Bests on.
>>
>>142845467
>against all odds

Pretty sure his odds were 3:7. And those odds are good enough to bet on.
>>
>>142845559
50 episodes: 15ep- Lizardmen arc ; 15- Climb shits up to Sebas judgement ; 15- Capital Disturbance
>>
>>142845588
She ain't willing to let him die for his pride dumbass. Re-read everything again.
>>
>>142845588
To me, they're both devoted to Ainz, but Demi is loyal to the point where he will oppose Ainz for his own good, while Albedo is faithful enough that she will allow Ainz to do anything he wants as long as he believes in it.

>>142845590
"Never tell me the odds."
>>
>>142845525
He is a combat strategist not a tactician.

He was amazed by Ainz when he won against Shalltear despite all odds against him.

I think, Ainz "earend" that whole "masterplaner" thing at that time.

Together with coincidence and pure luck it got overblown to the point where we are now.
>>
>>142845623
Cocytus would be more knowledgeable about man to man combat, which was probably why he was there. They both asked him about the fight instead of Demi, after all.

I think after Ainz won, Demi decided that he needed to think less and worship Ainz more. This is a good and bad thing.
>>
>>142845615
She believed in him, same thing,
>>
>>142845652
The thing is that Ainz was pretty clear about wishing to hear the other's opinions. This making Demi continue thinking more while retaining that faith. After all Ainz showed himself not only capable, but also humble and even kind. No doubt Demi would try and imitate that in some form or shape.
>>
>>142845591
And the remaning 5 episode is?
>>
>>142845652
Seems more like the opposite.
They are both poundering nearly always what Ainz is thinking and how to be usefull to his "greater plan"

Thats why i hope Ainz makes it clear fast what he intends with his utopia that he came up with.

Both Albedos and Demigiurs plans are in full motion.

The fall of the Kingdom into the hand of Nazerick is just a matteer of time.
The Empire is already nearly broken and from spoilers it will pledge vassalge in short order faster then Demiurge anticipated.

The Holy kingdom is for the past months under Demiurge/Jalbadoths influecen with his farm ect. Its only a matter until he shows himself as the devil and trying drive them into Ainz hands.

They are both pretty scary if you think about how fast they collapse kingdoms and countrys just for Ainz to pick them up.
>>
>>142845737
Climb's origin story, anime original.
>>
>>142845755
Kek
>>
>>142845740
Additionally

At this rate the Slane Theocracy is completly surrounded by country that pledged or are under direct controll by Nazerick...in less then a year after the founding of his country...
>>
>>142845740
10x faster than anticipated actually
Sausages ainz-sama!

I want to see ainz vs the tigermen horde that's closing in coming from the demihuman countries
>>
>>142845740
>The Holy kingdom is for the past months under Demiurge/Jalbadoths influecen with his farm ect. Its only a matter until he shows himself as the devil and trying drive them into Ainz hands.
You know, I was thinking.

Ulbert hated society. It fucked him and Momonga over. So I'm wondering if Demiurge inherited his "smash the state" mentality, which is why he's so good at crippling and subverting nations.
>>
>>142845830
That wouldn't be too far off. Didn't demiurge say he wanted a country in the sky or something?
>>
>>142845830
I think the main reason for them being so effetive is.

They took the words from Aizn seriiusly when he said in the first vol.

Create a information gathering network and share it.

They used the time pretty well to gather informations about the surrounding countrys their weak spots and had enough time to create plans for them to be ruled by Ainz.
>>
>>142845852
He wanted to rule the sky, if Ainz would give it to him. Might have been Ulbert's wish to not be bound by the shitty oppressive class system.

>>142845878
Demi seems to be the one who does the actual nation-wrecking, the others do support work while Albedo has to hold the fort in Nazarick.

That said, Renner has intelligence on the Empire from her gilded cage in the royal capital, so it's probably easier for Albedo to do stuff from Nazarick.
>>
>>142845917
What's the thing albedo gave renner?
>>
>>142845852
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

About the mytholegy interesting read and maybe makes you understand why he ask for the sky to rule..or essential the "Heavens"...
>>
>>142844672
Is the re translation going to be put onto the mega?
>>
>>142845954
Beats me, I translate, I don't manage the mega. Though when it's finished, I'll post in these threads, or update the other site, or something.
>>
>>142845980
I cant thank you enough for your work...
>>
>>142845993
Don't thank me, buy Overlord merch.
>>
>>142845935
Read the thread.
>>
>>142845954
I just hope someone makes pdf/epubs combining the text with the appropriate illustrations.
>>
>>142844672
Are this on sky's too?
>>
>>142846333
If I retranslate old chapters, I'll be replacing the current content on Sky's site with the new stuff.

That won't happen for until v10 is done, though.
>>
>>142845740
>poundering
you meant 'pondering' perhaps?
otherwise, that thought of 'poundering' some experimental subjects or lesser creatures, either sexually or brutally, tickles my mind
>>
>>142845737
Pure Pure Pleiades specials with Death Cavalier, Hamsuke x Death Knight x Death Orb Adventures
>>
>>142845830
what if... what if Ainz's comment about 'Bellion sheep' gave Demiurge the idea of crossing humans with sheep, creating a real 'Bellion sheep' species, that actually yields greater quality of scrolls, or possibly even wool...

knowing Demiurge, I think he'll worship Ainz more if that actually succeed...
>>
File: panic ainz.png (424 KB, 744x634) Image search: [Google]
panic ainz.png
424 KB, 744x634
>Starting the thread with OC picture

Wewest of lads
>>
>>142846498
>Death Cavalier, Hamsuke x Death Knight x Death Orb Adventures

This deserves it's own spin off manga. Or side story.

Or just get Nigel to write about them meeting Beholder Mage Girl while on a training camp field trip somewhere while Ainz is out.
>>
>>142846419
You are right sorry for that.
>>
>>142846498
>Death Orb
I like how Ainz completely forget about its existence.
>>
So what's next chapter about
>>
>>142842793
All the vampire brides, Shalltear and Evileye, some skelletons and zombies should be female too
>>
>>142846567
>inb4 love triangle between DK, Hamsuke and Beholder
>>
>>142843350
*keikaku
>>
>>142843505
She is only into women, the mens are only allowed to watch her
>>
So how strong are War Trolls supposed to be, or the one appearing in this volume

30-40?

40-50?
>>
What was that shit about Orb of Death being one of 6GG Death God Sharu-whachacallhim?
>>
>>142846739
It's bullshit.
>>
>>142846733
An average troll is probably about 14.The arena troll instead is likely a bit stronger than gazef(without the legendary equipments but normal ones).
>>
>>142846739
It's some anons headcanon.
>>
>>142844511
It is most likely for her and the second thing she wanted is for Climb. Albedo said it would be pointless taking her to Nazarick if her plans would be discovered before she prepared everything.
>>
File: 3-horz.jpg (545 KB, 1519x1080) Image search: [Google]
3-horz.jpg
545 KB, 1519x1080
Nazarick Academy arc when?
>>
>>142846976
I hope never.
>>
>>142846777
Guu the war troll, Old Naga Guy and Hamsuke seem to be evenly matched at level 30 each. I'd say the Martial Lord is 35-40 becausr he has training, levels in Champion (Gazef has levels in Champion too) and uses a proper set of armor.
>>
I want a Nazarick Orphanage side story about Nigredo and Pestonya taking care of the kids, with the other Guardians and the meidos dropping in as relief teachers.
>>
>>142847069
Would be a interesting drama cd. Who knows...
>>
>>142847026
Why?
>>
>>142847047
I did say average troll. As for gazef , if we consider WN he is at the same level of a DK with his normal equipment. That is 35. Being stronger the arena champion would be between 36-40.
>>
>>142847089
Go read some shitty school romcom instead.
>>
>>142847047
>I'd say the Martial Lord is 35-40 becausr he has training

Doubt it. If he was level 35-40, he would be stronger than the Death Knight.
>>
So Renner is going to help them take over the Kingdom and will be rewarded with some form of leadership position in the new order because of it?

Is she going to end up becoming the 'Area Guardian' of the Kingdom by using magic items to turn her into a powerful creature like the residents of Nazerick? Cause that's what seems to be the plan right now.
>>
>>142847125
Maybe he is?
>>
>>142847047
>>142847116
And to add something the naga or the troll faction as a whole were at the same level of Hamsuke , not themselves.
>>
>>142847136
That's what I think too.
>>
>>142841986
I'll take it, run, just fucking run! I'll cover the traces just get the FUCK out of here!
>>
>>142847116
The Death Knight is stronger than Gazef, even in the WN. Ainz literally tells the DK to take it easy on Gazef on the offense, because having his DK beat down the Kingdom's strongest warrior might lead to complications and damage relations.

Gazef without his gear wouldn't be a match for the DK unless his super sekrit club martial art can somehow overcome the inherent disadvantage. The DK has level 40 defense, while Gazef needs to use his ring just to hit level 30.
>>
>>142847125
He should be stronger than a dk tough.
Even gazef can fight one 1 vs 1.
And tge troll has better stats than gazef, still uses martial arts and even has armor. And do not forget the regeneration passive skill.
>>
>>142847146
They wouldn't fuse over how powerful the DK is then if that was the case. They would just breed more and more war trolls and use them for campaigns. After all they have enough control over him to make him fight in an arena on a regular occasion.

On the other hand, the DK is chained up.
>>
>>142847125
I don't doubt he is stronger than one death knight after you consider the fact that he has class levels, custom made gear, and experience.

It would be a "Can beat him after a hard fight" sort of thing. If the Martial Lord knows martial arts that would help too.

>>142847116
Well, Ainz can splatter regular trolls by accident, so level 14 seems about right. Iirc Nfirea notes that trolls are a challenge for a gold-ranked party or something, in v8.
>>
>>142847194
I have no doubt the troll has better stats, but I highly doubt his martial arts are at the level of Gazef who learned from an adamantium adventurer.

Actually do we even know Gazef's stats? I don't remember his character sheet page showing the bars, or any NW humans showing those bars.
>>
>>142847227
But how high end is his custom made gear? Experience is definitely good, but how intelligent is the troll with that experience? It's one thing to have experience to get around the trickery of tier 3-4 mages, it's another to have experience to fight an undead being as physically able as you are. And what martial arts does he have?

If it's something like Hamsuke's Slashing Strike, then it's basically just level 1 stuff right? I think it all depends, but again, if he's stronger than the DK, why would they not breed an army of war trolls given they have one under control?
>>
>>142847224
The main problem with the DK is that he spawns Squire Zombies that spawn more zombies, so he's a one man zombie apocalypse that also taints the land with death. The sheer number of undead that accompany a DK are very hard to deal with unless you have area attacks.
>>
>>142847224
DK defensive power and Undead Minion abilities are fearsome.
Maybe that troll is exceptional.
>>
>>142846976
>Ainz-Rijicho and Mare-sensei teaches about magic
>Cocytus-sensei and Aura-Sensei teaches PE and HtH combat
>Sebas-sensei teaches demihumans about human culture and adaptation
>Shalltear-sensei - sex ed
>Demiurge-sensei - art
>Pandora-sensei - Tactics
>Albedo - Rijicho's secretary

10/10 yes, would read.
>>
>>142847298
Well, the Martial Lord is a unique individual and he probably won't take kindly to being bred (you would also need to find a bunch of female war trolls to breed him with).

As for his gear, he does have a set of custom made full plate, at that point it's probably lightly enchanted at the very least to make the most of the investment.
>>
>>142847136
she going to be apostle anon the box albedo give is behelt equivalent of Yggdrasil/NW
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.